Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,261 to 25,275 of 29349
-
12-30-11 17:24 #4089Senior Member

Posts: 37Table shower
Went to the place on the southside that advertises the table showers. Got an hour and Jennifer. Tall and busty, average face. Table shower was good (she was very, very thorough) , massage was quite good, flipped and went home happy. Only lasted about 45 minutes and after the flip she was out of there in a hurry. It was very comfortable and I'll likely go back, but I'll be a bit clock-wary and if I get shortchanged again, I probably won't repeat or will try with another girl (if there is another, haven't heard of others there).
-
12-30-11 17:16 #4088Senior Member

Posts: 84Monica is not coming back anytime soon
Last time I was there I was told Monica will not be returning, was also told Jenny may be coming back but she was involved with one of the raids and I guess getting busted twice is not a good thing. My fingers are crossed.
Originally Posted by Joe Mobo
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-11 16:38 #4087Senior Member

Posts: 118Lilly's
Does anyone know if Judy or Monica are coming back to Lilly's in Plainfield? I know they rotate the girls in and out all the time.
-
12-30-11 10:14 #4086Senior Member

Posts: 423Binford massage
Visited the place behind the mexican restaurant on Binford and Graham. Jenny greeted me at the door in fishnet and a dress. I saw her before but could not remember where. During the massage my hands roamed up her dress and she did not pull away. Then I realized where I saw her before and she used to work at CTM on 96th st and went by Cindy. I asked her but she denied and said she didn't speak english. On the flip I got the standard finish. I liked her better at CTM where she gave more options, but this place is very limited.
Have a great New Years!
-
12-27-11 12:38 #4085Senior Member

Posts: 256I got it, from NR. I didn't get it at first because they did not advertise on backpage.
Originally Posted by Two Nutts
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-11 12:25 #4084Senior Member

Posts: 3103Thats an easy one
Look at his title, believe he was referring to Rose
Originally Posted by Jamesn
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-11 11:49 #4083Senior Member

Posts: 256Which AMP are you referring to? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Willydog
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-11 15:34 #4082Senior Member

Posts: 88Mona & Marie
Seem to be moving around. From that upscale apartment at 96th, to the upscale hotel, now they are at some house off Keystone near Binford. I guess they won't get caught since they keep moving. But since they appear to be straight-up massage, wonder why they keep moving?
-
12-23-11 10:48 #4081Senior Member

Posts: 423Happy Holidays!
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone! I will be visiting a AMP before heading home and dealing with the family. Everyone stay safe!
-
12-23-11 09:11 #4080Senior Member

Posts: 70Qq
Yes, QQ is the place. F / I
Originally Posted by Jamesn
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-11 21:52 #4079Senior Member

Posts: 256Which place is this? Did you mean QQ? When I did a search using "table" on craiglist, only QQ and 24hr seemed having table shower.
Originally Posted by Naughty169
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-11 13:36 #4078Senior Member

Posts: 32REL Meridian
After striking out at 24hr. I've made a couple of trips to REL. As noted, Amy is no spinner. But, I received a VERY good massage followed by a BBBJCIM without even asking. This was my first at a local AMP. Drained it dry and finished with a final shoulder and leg massage. Very nice. Hour 60/60
Originally Posted by WheresMary
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-11 10:40 #4077Senior Member

Posts: 32Toftt 24 HR
Knew the place was probably a no go, it was.
Covered table shower, really? Girl was boring, didn't smile, no personality.
Massage was average with plenty of distance kept from any good areas.
Much better choices out there.
-
12-17-11 10:28 #4076Senior Member

Posts: 67Also went by
I also went there and the lights were off and it looked very closed at about 3pm yesterday. Checked out the one just north of there and very closed down. FYI.
Originally Posted by Naughty169
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-11 08:20 #4075Senior Member

Posts: 3103Read or don't read, nothing to do with the Indy market
I'm in a southern state several miles away. I was asking for some intel in the area in advance as there are few here. I read some post's about an AMP set up in a mall. Purley legit no extras, but a great massage for the money. Hell I had a long drive followed by several hours of packing heavy objects and standing on my feet for the most part of the day, so a good massage was indeed in order, to hell with the extras.
Was asked if I wanted a table or chair massage, I chose a table cause all the chairs was full of fat women getting their ankles worked on. We go into a room with no door, just a curtain. I get naked she walks in and is a bit startled by my nakedness. She put a small towl on my ass. I take the 2 hr for a hundred as per her suggestion. She starts with a rub that was more like trying to smash me into the table, so I asked for a softer massage." you like ah softa " yeeep! She then sits in a chair by my midsection and begins to rub my ass for twenty minutes. Well then the teasing begins, a little oil on my asshole followed by her finger making circles and giving hints of ball play. Then she does a reach around, I hike up a little and put her hand where it should be. ' NO NO I CAN'T SORRY" I apologize and begin small talk.
Finally the tease is killing me, as this has continued for an hour now. I turn on my own, she is still teasing me but now the front, her hand just circling my pubes and twitching my balls. After several times of saying "no no I can't" she finally keeps har hand where I wanted it and I got a very nice HJ under the towel. while looking at a beautiful fully dressed asian. Gave her a tip after she washed me off, she kept going SHHHHHHH. SHHHHH. I walked back out with all the fat old ladies getting their ankles worked on with a nice grin on my face.
Sorry fellas, I had to get that off my chest and didn't want to publicize a post in that area. I did however pm a few that were helpful down here.
TN










Reply With Quote






