Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2917

    Alley from the Ave.

    Any info on Alley from the Ave? I was just thinking of her, she used to be quite the regular. The last I heard about her was in the summer of 2010 another swer told me she got out of jail again and was going to rehab. Haven't been on the ave in awhile just wondering if she ever resurfaced? She could sure take a pounding and I think most of the time she liked it.

  2. #2916
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile for me. Too busy with work and I prefer not to stroll at night but I got to bust a nut on an SW soon. Actually, I have been out a few times in the past few weeks but they were brief strolls and I saw nothing worth reporting. Went out tonight around 8 with intentions to scoop. Hit the R. Did a couple of loops. It was dead. Like 4am. No SWers, no Leo, etc. So, I headed over to the triangle. I recently learned of the triangle on this board maybe a fee months back. Since then, I have strolled in maybe 10 or so times at different times without ever having seen a SWer.

    JD
    I did see one last night, I think it was Tony and she got scooped fast. The triangle has been a ghost town for too long now. It started getting slow abouthte time I talked with you and it's only gotten worse since. The LEO presence has been very harsh and I think they did a big round up also. There are a few around but they are staying way below the radar.

    I've seen it go slow like this in times past and it always came back, but I'm beginning to wonder about it. As far as the stories being true? Brother I've fell in love, died and went to heaven with more girls from the triangle than I even want to think about. It's a crying shame what has happened over there recently. There was a time you could roll for days on end and never see a leo. Now you have those two white boys over there that think they're Starsky and Hutch and they go looking for trouble to stir up. Be careful over there.

  3. #2915

    Triangle

    Came across a thick hsp SW on gr. She was young and clean but thick. Too thick for my taste. But the rain today made me feel sorry for her walking In the rain. Found on gr just north of tele

  4. #2914

    Bermuda Triangle

    LOL. The triangle is my normal stroll so when I read a poster calling it the "Bermuda Triangle" I had to laugh. He is correct that it is very dry right now. I did the stroll last Friday around 3 pm and this Wednesday around 4 pm with nothing seen on GR. 6,7, or Fenkel.

    My back up has always been M-1 but the last few comments about that have confirmed my opinions garnered over the last couple months. Hopefully someone reports some new talent there.

    Now the BP issue raises it's ugly head so that avenue is closed (at least for me). Interesting that in the news yesterday BP was quoted as saying that 22 other websites had "leads" to these girls also. I only know of about 5 or 6. 22? Wow, I'm falling behind.

    Read on the board today that BT's is closing for remodeling Jan. 1st. So that will be unavailable for a while.

    Damn, might have to go back to sex with the wife!

    Stay safe out there.

    Michigan Guy

  5. #2913

    Angie

    Well, my persistance paid off. I'm so glad I didn't go to the AMP. Per my previous post, I took a 45 minute or so break to enjoyed a beer. Then back to the R. Cruised all the way to 6 mile. Saw one WSW at the party store south of 8 but didn't look that appealing. On the return trip, spotted a slim brunette / black hair WSW at the party store that looked promising. I turned around at the gas station on 8 and scooped her. I don't think I have ever seen her out there before and can't recall any reports on her. Of course she said she's rarely out, prefers to work from her phone. Sounds like she has the usual drama in her life that these girls seem to have. She looked great in the truck. Almost too good to be true. Negotiated FS at no-tell with pics for. 75. She is early forties but looks no more than thirty. Long black / brown hair, pretty face, maybe 5'6".115" almost a spinner but not anorexic like some of the crack working girls out there. Beautiful body that a 25 year old would be jealous of. Nice store-bought cees, nice small round ass, smooth skin, clean, nice trimmed and tight kitty. Said she used to dance. I believe it. Started with BBJ. Decent skills. No BL&S but I think once she gets comfortable with someone, the level of performance probably goes up. Went to mish from there. Dam near GFE. IMHO, I think the GFE claims out there are a bit of an exaggeration. In my experiences, I have never had a SW or escort really make me feel like I was with a girlfriend at least. Maybe PSE is a better term. She did seem to get into it though. Didn't just lay there. Her kitty is tight! From there, went to K9. Incredible view. Said she doesn't speak greek (MMV) but dam did it look inviting. Service was great. Then back to mish and finished with a facial. Total time of action was probably at least a half hour. She didn't rush. I would love to post the pics but promised her I wouldn't. I did get digits but I don't think she wants them shared. They probably won't work in a day or two anyways. LOL. Regular strollers should be able to find her out there. Look for the long black hair. The overall experience was great. Although it probably could have been dam near perfect. The reason it wasn't is really my fault. She was a little freaked out with the camera. I should have just put it away for this dream. LOL. Anyway, she is a really nice person. One of those that you think you might be able to save. Although, we all know that that is almost never possible with these girls. I almost never tip but I tipped her. 10. The next smallest bill I had on me was. 50. Total spent with tip and notell was $.15. Probably. 50 less than I would have spent at the AMP and who knows what kind of service I would have got. Again, she was great. Treat her well guys.

    Be safe,

    JD

  6. #2912

    Stroll

    It's been awhile for me. Too busy with work and I prefer not to stroll at night but I got to bust a nut on an SW soon. Actually, I have been out a few times in the past few weeks but they were brief strolls and I saw nothing worth reporting. Went out tonight around 8 with intentions to scoop. Hit the R. Did a couple of loops. It was dead. Like 4am. No SWers, no Leo, etc. So, I headed over to the triangle. I recently learned of the triangle on this board maybe a fee months back. Since then, I have strolled in maybe 10 or so times at different times without ever having seen a SWer. The sa.

    E was true tonight. Did several loops, tele. 6,7, GR. Saw nothing. I think the bane should be changed to the burmuida triangle. All these great stories, but are they actually true. LOL. I almost hit the AMP on 8 just east of tele but couldn't justify the at least $.50 it would cost to get what I wanted in my current condition. So, I headed back to the R. Spotted a 5 or 6 by the party store south of 8. Skinny brunette. Did the full stroll, there was a BSW near Nevada but I couldn't get a good enough look. Swung back north and the brunette was now at the block south of the cfold. Circled to get a better look, decided to circle once more and scoop. When I came around again, Leo had stopped and was talking to her thru the window. 5 seconds later he lit up the Christmas tree. I got the hell out of there. Not sure if the lights were on to warn mongers or what. Anyway, I might try again in an hour or two. If I do, I will report back.

    Stay safe,

    JD

  7. #2911

    No Corn

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsabiker  [View Original Post]
    I do believe she could shit a whole ear or corn
    I think they were talking Greek

  8. #2910

    Anything on Triangle?

    Fenkell off Tele used to have some decent WSW and BSW action. Many lived off Hazleton and Bramell. Grand River got hot but it still had action. This place seems dead as Pontiac now. I don't even stroll anymore because everywhere just seems hot. MI ave I see a lot of reports but the risk of LEO, even for seasoned vets, is just too high right now.

  9. #2909

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by HoeClocking247  [View Original Post]
    Met Mandy on Harper East of Gratiot, she is a WSW in her early 20s with a nice body (no kids) and nice looking face. Got unrushed FS at the notel for $30, Mandy has a great anything goes attitude, and I do mean anything!
    I do believe she could shit a whole ear or corn

  10. #2908

    Re Debra on the ave

    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the blonde Debbra from the Ave lately? Last I heard she was shacked up with a dealer and wasn't dating anymore. That's ashame to hear and I hope it's not true. We had a lot of good times together. Thanks for any info.
    I know Deb; and she still creeps here and there. She lives at the end of Gilbert, next to the I-94 service drive, on the south side of 94. Your intelligence is correct; she lives with a dealer named "Row". The building is a dark brown brick. Unit with a small black iron fence around it; just not in the front. You will see either a white new pick-up or old white econoline van parked out front. Most of the mich ave SW's traverse around that specific building; his product is the best known in that SW det area. If you want to see deb, that is her proving grounds!

    And if you see her; relax, cause you will certainly find another waiting to greet you. Happy Hunting. And F. Y. I, be careful because the five-O knows that spot. Gilbert is the hottest known stroll in SW detroit off the ave!

  11. #2907

    Watch out

    Cops are out in force on John R. One was haggling a lady another had some one pulled over and the third was driving around. There were also a lot of ladies out as well. Good luck and have fun.

  12. #2906

    Carol. The Wood

    Called Carol off the Wood for a trip down memory lane. Picked up her up a few weeks ago for another session of the bang bus. Easy access, no fuss, no mess. Takes DT like a champ and loves to get "banged". BSW, early 50s, G cup tittles, shaved kitty, with a throat like a hoover vacuum. One of my all-time favorites.

    Be safe.

    -Cudi

  13. #2905

    Keisha. Fenkell

    Ran into Keisha about a month ago on the Greenfield side of Fenkell. Young (19) black honey standing outside the coney island looking for a ride. Chatted for a minute, gave her a ride to her house and was offered a nice CBJ as a "thank you" for the lift. Nice tight puss, C cup, smooth skin, paid $20. Got her digits, but as usual with the young girls, the # has been disconnected. The rules to the game are the same, if you want frequent clientele, you must have a phone with an active number.

    -Cudi

  14. #2904

    Kim. Linwood

    It's been awhile since I posted so let me catch up with a few reports. Hit the streets Sunday night on the late night prowl as usual (daytime surfing just doesn't work for me). Strolled through the usual spots, Eastside (Harper-Gratiot) , Southwest (Michigan Ave-Vernor) , the Triangle, lower end of Fenkell (Greenfield to Livernois) , the Wood and John R. Slight LEO presence on John R, so I kept it moving and the pickings were slim. Decided to head down to my old stomping grounds to the boulevard / linwood area on my way to the Ave. Ran into Kim (early 40's) , BSW, dressed in all black. About a 7 on the scale. Got in the car and noticed she had a really cute face, bumped her to a 7. 5. Got the story about needing $$$$ for post-holiday shopping. Dipped off to a nice, quiet spot. Pulled out her big ole titties (D cup) and dropped her pants to show off her huge ass. Paid $40 for a CBJ with plenty of attention to the boys, breast play, took the finger in the ass like a champ. The only drawback is that she didn't have digits.

    Be safe out here.

    -Cudi

  15. #2903
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to add the pic's.
    Its sad. Amanda 1 year ago = Fucking Hottest tail on the street, now? She has dropped at least 4 notches, still hot, but no where near as hot as she used to be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape