The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 586 of 875 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 636 686 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 13116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Maye if you ask fbtom, He'll provide you with the link to the stroll maps. It is around here somewhere. I just can't find it right now.

    The map will give the geography. Read the guides to mongering listed on the front page. Memorize it. Then read 3-6 months of the SW threat with map in hand and one will start to build some competency and avoid danger. The stroll can be a fun place, but it can be dangerous. No place for a stary eyed novice. Good luck.
    I snapped a few links that I recall posting in. This is by no means all inclusive of the advice available nor am I claiming to know it all. At least this will give you a place to start looking. I'm still "wet behind the ears" compared to the experience of our peers!

    Start here.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu..._abbreviations

    Then here.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu...mongeringrules

    Others have expanded the rules with various additional advice, sometimes even going of topic if the info is worth discussing.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...35#post1058435

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...54#post1084954

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...12#post1152712

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...00#post1284800

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...walker-Photos-%28No-CookyJar-Photos%29&p=1324388&viewfull=1#post1324388.

    Always read up about bad experiences so you know who to avoid and be aware of some dangers.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...Ripoff-Reports

    Finally review the Stroll map thread.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...SW-Stroll-Maps

    Often women can be found near the drug sets. I don't recommend that a newbie venture this way as you can be put into very odd and potentially dangerous situations!

  2. #4340
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner8  [View Original Post]
    Word from the street confirms Uncle Leo has been very busy since Friday night with stings for SWs and clients. Sounds like there has been several arrests. Tonight there were at least two stings set up between Tioga and Erie with female officers posing as SWs. Sounds like this has been mostly in the north section of the ave.

    Think with your big head, not the little one and stay sage and off the "naughty list!"
    Thanks for the tip. I was around over the weekend and noticed that LE seemed to be on the offensive again. They've been parking at random spots and some side streets all along the stroll to try and disrupt things. I wonder if it's some kind of holiday cleanup campaign.

    Anyway, everybody be cool out there.

  3. #4339

    Good Spot

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Maye if you ask fbtom, He'll provide you with the link to the stroll maps. It is around here somewhere. I just can't find it right now.

    The map will give the geography. Read the guides to mongering listed on the front page. Memorize it. Then read 3-6 months of the SW threat with map in hand and one will start to build some competency and avoid danger. The stroll can be a fun place, but it can be dangerous. No place for a stary eyed novice. Good luck.
    Great Advice!

    Remember after you get her in the car, where are you going to take her?

    Everyone has their own spots, I would just have an idea before you start.

    Make it your decision not hers.

  4. #4338

    Ask fbtom -----> Stroll Maps

    Maye if you ask fbtom, He'll provide you with the link to the stroll maps. It is around here somewhere. I just can't find it right now.

    The map will give the geography. Read the guides to mongering listed on the front page. Memorize it. Then read 3-6 months of the SW threat with map in hand and one will start to build some competency and avoid danger. The stroll can be a fun place, but it can be dangerous. No place for a stary eyed novice. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstHarmonic  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I am going to be rolling into town in a week or so. See a lot of posts here about 'the avenue'. Where exactly is this street? (or avenue.). Thanks! Also any advice for a first time SW user? Have only done AMPs before but they are so expensive.

  5. #4337

    Heads up about the Ave.

    Word from the street confirms Uncle Leo has been very busy since Friday night with stings for SWs and clients. Sounds like there has been several arrests. Tonight there were at least two stings set up between Tioga and Erie with female officers posing as SWs. Sounds like this has been mostly in the north section of the ave.

    Think with your big head, not the little one and stay sage and off the "naughty list!"

  6. #4336
    Hey guys. I am going to be rolling into town in a week or so. See a lot of posts here about 'the avenue'. Where exactly is this street? (or avenue.). Thanks! Also any advice for a first time SW user? Have only done AMPs before but they are so expensive.

  7. #4335
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231
    Yes that is her. She is out around Tioga almost daily.

    Quote Originally Posted by JNimble  [View Original Post]
    HC. Is this your Angie? This one gave some numbers last summer that don't work now and I'd get together with her again if I could find her. Thanks, Jack

  8. #4334

    Is this Hungry Coyote's Angie?

    HC. Is this your Angie? This one gave some numbers last summer that don't work now and I'd get together with her again if I could find her. Thanks, Jack
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angie.jpg‎  

  9. #4333
    My point exactly. CJ does excellent work and does not take pictures without their knowledge or consent. IMHO the "candid shots of them on corners" reeks of cowardice and disrespect. They may be SWs and some may not think much of them, but then where does that thought leave the mongers who seek them out? Birds of a feather flock together. If you think so low of a SW then that is what you think about yourself or why would you stoop to the level at which you perceive her to be? In my opinion that puts us in the same class as what you think of them. It all comes down to respect and treating others the way you want to be treated. A shot of a SW standing on a corner is a far cry from a report that will help someone else find sex with women. The one former SW I am friends with never wanted pics of her taken, thus there are no nude pics or pics of her performing on the site. Only drive by pics of her standing in the neighborhood. It is not as if mongers never asked her to do pics. She at least had an ounce of dignity to refuse because she knew where the pics would go- on the web for the world to see. I have been lurking around this site for over a year and finally decided to join. I know how to have her pics removed, but only if she asks me will I tell her how to do it. I don't want to ruin things for everyone here because of a few. Because once she knows how to have her pics removed I am sure she will tell others who didn't want their pics posted either. Remember my friends, SWs are people like you and I. They are going through things right now because of various situations in their lives. I am clean over 20 years, but I lost everything in life because of drugs so who am I to judge another? If a SW didn't give you express permission to take her pic do the right thing and not take it in the first place. Isn't that what you would want done if the roles were reversed?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen1067  [View Original Post]
    Hi CJ I'm from jersey who come thur Philly all the time. Thank you for all you do fuck all these other people who think it wrong. Guy do not look at the pic. These girl are streetwalker.

  10. #4332

    RE: Bone to pick

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo96  [View Original Post]
    Cookie.

    We do know some of the same peeps.

    Some girls are really not interested in having their photo's online. The candid shots of them on corners does have some slightly freaked out. Understandably, but that is not you. Some do want to exist in the shadows and some couldn't care less.

    Milo.
    My point exactly. CJ does excellent work and does not take pictures without their knowledge or consent. IMHO the "candid shots of them on corners" reeks of cowardice and disrespect. They may be SWs and some may not think much of them, but then where does that thought leave the mongers who seek them out? Birds of a feather flock together. If you think so low of a SW then that is what you think about yourself or why would you stoop to the level at which you perceive her to be? In my opinion that puts us in the same class as what you think of them. It all comes down to respect and treating others the way you want to be treated. A shot of a SW standing on a corner is a far cry from a report that will help someone else find sex with women. The one former SW I am friends with never wanted pics of her taken, thus there are no nude pics or pics of her performing on the site. Only drive by pics of her standing in the neighborhood. It is not as if mongers never asked her to do pics. She at least had an ounce of dignity to refuse because she knew where the pics would go- on the web for the world to see. I have been lurking around this site for over a year and finally decided to join. I know how to have her pics removed, but only if she asks me will I tell her how to do it. I don't want to ruin things for everyone here because of a few. Because once she knows how to have her pics removed I am sure she will tell others who didn't want their pics posted either. Remember my friends, SWs are people like you and I. They are going through things right now because of various situations in their lives. I am clean over 20 years, but I lost everything in life because of drugs so who am I to judge another? If a SW didn't give you express permission to take her pic do the right thing and not take it in the first place. Isn't that what you would want done if the roles were reversed?

  11. #4331

    Thank you CJ

    Hi CJ I'm from jersey who come thur Philly all the time. Thank you for all you do fuck all these other people who think it wrong. Guy do not look at the pic. These girl are streetwalker.

  12. #4330

    You've done well

    Cookie.

    We do know some of the same peeps.

    Some guys are jealous of what you have done. They can't hold a conversation with a women so they put you down. Silly. If anyone is concerned, tell the girls to just go online and look it up. Some girls are really not interested in having their photo's online. The candid shots of them on corners does have some slightly freaked out. Understandably, but that is not you. Some do want to exist in the shadows and some couldn't care less.

    Any of the girls you have photo'd (that I know) have only spoken well of you. Pink Hair Nicki, Jenn, fish bone Crissy.

    All of us are curious who this mystery man named cookie jar is. According to Nicki.nice person just a regular old joe. If you ask her who Milo is, she would say about the same.

    I say just show whoever bitches and not to worry. We got your back.

    Milo.

    Psss. If anyone know Pink Haired Nicki last name.pm me. I would like to send a Christmas card to the hotel she is at.

  13. #4329

    You're my hero and inspiration.

    Hey CJ, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't look to one of your posts or photo spreads for inspiration. The obvious time, energy and money you put into the hobby is a service to the whole community. Don't let the crackpots get you down and keep up the good work. One small request though, how about giving th eSouth Broad Street area a write up? I'm from out of town but always had memorable experiences there over the years. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's!

  14. #4328
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    If I've said it once, I've said it ten times. It bears saying again – 'Bull shit ain't nothing. '

    Gina told me that someone had told her, I had said something bad about her. At the time, it didn't bother me in the least. I have gotten use to that sort of thing. And, later after thinking further, I figured maybe she was fishing for information. On further contemplation, I have discerned a pattern. Casey, over in Camden told me the same thing. Someone, told her that I had posted something negative about her. Brandy (don't bother looking for her pictures) knew my name before I meant her and apparently had been told not to let me take her pictures because of the negative reviews I post.

    I've been doing this for awhile. Somehow or another, I have managed to make a few enemies. I don't know how. It is the fucking internet for Christ's sake. It is not personal. How someone can carry a grudge over something said or done on the internet is beyond me. I don't know any of you personally. To my knowledge I have not knowingly done anything to any of you. So why is it that one of you is out there trying to falsely out me. Someone from this site is trying to do to me, on the streets, what was done to SuperEloquent, on this site. Why?

    I don't know who you are or why you are doing this. Kensington Ave is a dangerous place. People don't like it when you mess with their livelihood. Some people might think that badmouthing a girl could hamper her earnings and the earnings of those people who rely on her income. Lucky for me I carry an IPad II so I can show what I've written.

    CookyJar
    Hey CJ,

    You are doing a great job and a great service for all those who monger. I always found your reporting to be fair and almost always positive. Who ever has the vendetta is a great dis-service. Keep up the good work!

  15. #4327

    RE: I got a bone to pick

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    If I've said it once, I've said it ten times. It bears saying again – 'Bull shit ain't nothing. '

    Gina told me that someone had told her, I had said something bad about her. At the time, it didn't bother me in the least. I have gotten use to that sort of thing. And, later after thinking further, I figured maybe she was fishing for information. On further contemplation, I have discerned a pattern. Casey, over in Camden told me the same thing. Someone, told her that I had posted something negative about her. Brandy (don't bother looking for her pictures) knew my name before I meant her and apparently had been told not to let me take her pictures because of the negative reviews I post.

    I've been doing this for awhile. Somehow or another, I have managed to make a few enemies. I don't know how. It is the fucking internet for Christ's sake. It is not personal. How someone can carry a grudge over something said or done on the internet is beyond me. I don't know any of you personally. To my knowledge I have not knowingly done anything to any of you. So why is it that one of you is out there trying to falsely out me. Someone from this site is trying to do to me, on the streets, what was done to SuperEloquent, on this site. Why?

    I don't know who you are or why you are doing this. Kensington Ave is a dangerous place. People don't like it when you mess with their livelihood. Some people might think that badmouthing a girl could hamper her earnings and the earnings of those people who rely on her income. Lucky for me I carry an IPad II so I can show what I've written.

    CookyJar
    CJ I like your posts and pics. You call them as you see them. Your pics are obviously consented to by the women you photograph. My point is you give first hand accounts of the women you meet. Posting a pic of a SW on the street without her knowledge or a first hand account of a date is lame & wrong. Like you said this is the internet. A lot of people get really brave and bold behind the cloak of anonymity provided on the internet, doing things they would never have the courage to do to your face. I feel for you.

    On the other hand a bunch of us have posted pics of women that never consented to the pics or even knew they were being photographed. That is dead wrong. I am friends with a few of those women. Two are no longer working the streets and one still is. But all three are pissed that their pic was taken and posted on this site. Even though they are SWs and doing what they are doing they are still people like you & I. If you want respect you need to give it. If someone wants to post a pic of a girl on the street for recon they should man up and ask for permission. They should honor the SW's answer to that question. It is just plain common courtesy and internet ettiquette. If I know 3 women like this imagine how many others there are. I would say we shoot ourselves in the foot here. Let's face it people talk and people surf the net. Eventually it will get back to the woman or someone she knows will discover it. I have had SWs I dated for the first time tell me about this site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape