Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2881
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...uys-18/7481563

    Was on backpage and came across her was curious if any of you recognize her, her picture in the leopard pants on the street makes me think she might be a streetwalker.

    Thanks!

  2. #2880

    Fort St

    I'm seeing a few posts about Fort St. Lately, and I'm wondering whereabouts on Fort you can find friends. Are we talking Fort all the way up in downtown D-town? Or a bit south closer to Dearborn? Any hints (PM) would be appreciated. Specifically posts about Brianna.

  3. #2879

    Toni

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Toni used to work Brightmore 15 years ago, I was not very impressed back then (maybe she got better at it)
    JW did Toni have a tattoo on her hand?

  4. #2878

    Beat Up Leo Ride

    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    Well the triangle has been absolutely dead for me for a month. Seen very little activity, maybe 3 girls that entire time. Last night I had a little time and took a trip to the ave. At 11 at night I saw at least 8 girls out. After some driving around I finally landed on picking up Jennifer. Eventhough she was all bundled up I could tel she was young. She is young to mid 20s, small / petite frame. Pretty sure she has been reviewed a number of times here. Her attitude was very good but for some reason I just wasn't feeling it on the BJ skills. Would try her again for FS as I liked her attitude though. Leo did appear to be out. Saw a few people pulled over. Also saw adark blue our black sedan (cop type looking car) that was beat up and had 2 or 3 guys in it (not uniformed) that appeared to be cops as I think I saw them assisting on a pull over. The car was just sitting on the ave by the chicken place. I saw a number of the walkers that were farther down the ave looking down the road towards where this car was.
    The car you described is indeed some type of LE. It is an older CrownVic dark blue maybe black with a visual dent on the drivers side door. Every time I have seen these guys there has been the same three people inside. I was going wrong way down a one way and they pulled me over searched my car and gave me a hell of a time. They knew what I was doing and interrogated me which I kept denying. One uncle kept telling me to go by the Victory as there was a better selection LOL? They ended up letting me go. I have seen them on the ave numerous times they cruise the ave and do frequent uturns. They seem to be mainly concentrated on sws considering encounter I had.

  5. #2877
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsassy2  [View Original Post]
    Went on a stroll in the AM on the R last Thursday but been busy so late report.

    I have digits for active seniors but I am not sure anyone wants Halo's number! Nor how long it will work. If anyone wants to trade- looking for small spinner brunettes.

    Stay Safe!
    What part of "Active seniors" is miss-leading? I have gotten inquires from quite a few "regular" members and I do not know them or they have not reported anything worth thinking about- just comments on other posts- I have been busted years ago and will not take the chance to get busted again!

    SORRY- only active seniors in good standing (I. E. Reports of actual service) will get (Halo's) digits if they want them.

    Stay safe AND careful

  6. #2876

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    Well the triangle has been absolutely dead for me for a month. Seen very little activity, maybe 3 girls that entire time. Last night I had a little time and took a trip to the ave. At 11 at night I saw at least 8 girls out. After some driving around I finally landed on picking up Jennifer. Eventhough she was all bundled up I could tel she was young. She is young to mid 20s, small / petite frame. Pretty sure she has been reviewed a number of times here. Her attitude was very good but for some reason I just wasn't feeling it on the BJ skills. Would try her again for FS as I liked her attitude though. Leo did appear to be out. Saw a few people pulled over. Also saw adark blue our black sedan (cop type looking car) that was beat up and had 2 or 3 guys in it (not uniformed) that appeared to be cops as I think I saw them assisting on a pull over. The car was just sitting on the ave by the chicken place. I saw a number of the walkers that were farther down the ave looking down the road towards where this car was.
    Dreamed with Jennifer several times for BJ and FS, BJ I agree, had better, but her petite frame is nice and attitude good, except for one time. Most likely needing her meds. Have digits, if they still work for I have not dreamed of her in a couple of months, for Senior members that may not already have them.

  7. #2875

    LIPIO Misdemeanor help

    Quote Originally Posted by BigAlbert  [View Original Post]
    I recently was charged with LIPIO misdemeanor. I'm not sure how to handle this, any suggestions? How have these cases been going in court lately? Feel free to PM me also.
    This Detroit attorney did state he was filing a class action lawsuit in federal court in Oct. For 12 clients for receiving illegally given LIPIO tickets. He has posted on his website if you feel you been illegally ticketed, you can join the lawsuit if he got class action status or he will sue individually. He may be able to help defend also. It was posted on the Detroit News also. The link is http://www.danielromanolaw.com/Roman...ring-Law.shtml PM me if you need the link if is does not post. Everyone should read the article on what DPD has been doing and what your rights my be if involved with DPD or WCS on a stop. Also always keep in mind some LEO is using the services of these SWs not to bust them or making them work with them to set you up or their own personal hobbie. In the past, I know of one SW that had to file a restraining order against a DPD LEO for stalking her after first giving free services for not busting her.

    Everyone in this hobby should have an attorney name and number is their wallet. Know the law and watch how much you say, as they will use it against you and you do not know what the SW is talking or if she is working with them. DPD and WCS acts like if you talk, they will let you go, but they ticket you anyways, as I have heard from friends in this hobby also. If they ask to search your can, even if its clean, tell them to get a warrant and wait it out and contact your attorney. I got stop years ago and the WCS put in the WCS car rear seat and search my car and the SW threw some dope she had under my drivers side seat. Well they did not charge me with that, but took my car and ticketed me with solicitation and then the prosecutor tried to raise the charge with I got an attorney to fight it, so I am glad I got an attorney and fought it in court and got it thrown out, but the law is wrote strong on getting out of not having to pay to get your car back, so that cost me, but no record. Post your experience if you agree with me or not about talking and searches when stop. I know someone may be an attorney and able to add.

    Last time I looked, this was still a free country and I can drive and park where ever I wish without harassment of a LIPIO ticket, especially while dope houses operate in Detroit like a dairy cream in broad daylight on a hot summer day with a line of uses standing at the front door and DPD looks the other way.

  8. #2874

    Jennifer on the Ave

    Well the triangle has been absolutely dead for me for a month. Seen very little activity, maybe 3 girls that entire time. Last night I had a little time and took a trip to the ave. At 11 at night I saw at least 8 girls out. After some driving around I finally landed on picking up Jennifer. Eventhough she was all bundled up I could tel she was young. She is young to mid 20s, small / petite frame. Pretty sure she has been reviewed a number of times here. Her attitude was very good but for some reason I just wasn't feeling it on the BJ skills. Would try her again for FS as I liked her attitude though. Leo did appear to be out. Saw a few people pulled over. Also saw adark blue our black sedan (cop type looking car) that was beat up and had 2 or 3 guys in it (not uniformed) that appeared to be cops as I think I saw them assisting on a pull over. The car was just sitting on the ave by the chicken place. I saw a number of the walkers that were farther down the ave looking down the road towards where this car was.

  9. #2873

    Triangle

    Decided to hit the triangle about 5am where I found a older lady in her late 40s by the name of toni, .2 for some BBBJ that was really good, I got the digits and will definately repeat.

  10. #2872

    Just Came across this, thought it might be of some use to you

    Quote Originally Posted by BigAlbert  [View Original Post]
    I recently was charged with LIPIO misdemeanor. I'm not sure how to handle this, any suggestions? How have these cases been going in court lately? Feel free to PM me also.
    Check this link. It has some explanation as why and what would happen.

    http://alllegalmatters.com/blog/gene...al-occupation/

  11. #2871
    Quote Originally Posted by Det313  [View Original Post]
    It's a dream because it didn't happen, you only dreamed it did, so that PO PO can't bust your ass. Duh!
    Seriously. Do you think that protects you at all?

  12. #2870
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyBrasco  [View Original Post]
    Where is this Pussy Heaven you speak of?
    He is talking about the Flint area

  13. #2869

    Lena, John R near Hollywood

    I picked up Lena (Lina? Leena?) on John R this a. M. Mediocre (rushed, mechanical) BBBJ for the standard rate. *Mid 20s, maybe. Dark hair (possibly Chaldean) and a nose piercing. Will not repeat, didn't bother asking for digits.

  14. #2868
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfAsses  [View Original Post]
    Mongered yesterday twice on John R found none (SW's) but Leo's.

    Mongered today afternoon at lantz and found bee.

    Damage 40.

    Speaks greek.

    Service is not bad.

    Attachment 156001
    Nabbed her yesterday. Overall she was ok but nothing that terrific. Except for that chest.

  15. #2867
    Quote Originally Posted by Mw Jrp  [View Original Post]
    Now I monger in Pussy Heaven where there is no such hassles. MW
    Where is this Pussy Heaven you speak of?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape