Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9597
    Quote Originally Posted by True Hobbiest  [View Original Post]
    Hey SS,

    It is easy to be "Rude" as you often prove. Commenting when no comment is needed. But this is your history of "Insignificance". Oh, there is no "e" in boring, yawn.

    Someday you may actually have a memory worth sharing.

    TH.

    PS: I will repond no further on this subject. Let us get back to MPs.
    Hit a nerve did I? No need to take it personal, it was meant to be taken as humor, but I suppose some "old guys" lose it, don't they TH?

    Oh, and as far as the spelling mistake, it wasn't a spelling mistake. If you look at your keyboard, through you bifocals, you'll notice the letters r &e are side by side. So professor, I probably hit two letters at once, yawn. Sorry if my typing isn't up to par.

  2. #9596

    Black Tie. Norwell

    Any mongers have intel on the massages at this spot? I've stopped in for a haircut and there are some nice looking ladies working. I saw a blonde come out from massage section that looked familiar from another spot so was wondering if there was promise although something tells me they are only legit.

  3. #9595

    Agree about Jessica Diva

    Quote Originally Posted by Palatino314  [View Original Post]
    Went back to diva spa, looking for one of alice's great massages. Got there and alice was busy so she brought me a new girl jessica. Probably mid-30s, but pretty (maybe a 7). She was dressed conservatively, but nice. She started out pretty gently so then I thought oh man it's going to be just a soft body rub and then a he. But then she started getting into and actually gave a pretty good massage. I'd been pretty stressed out so that was what I needed. When she got to my legs she worked her way up and down and then spent some time massaging my inner thigh and then working around the boys, but directly on them. I gave her access, and she spent some more time there. On the flip, with about 10 minutes left she asked me if I wanted anything else. I pointed down and she started lubing up her hands. Decent HJ, but I think her teasing before worked up one of the bigger loads I'd had in a while. (hadn't expected it since I had self-released multiple times in the past 24 hrs. I know tmi.) she then did a bit more on my hands and head and we were done. Damage: 7 up front. 2 for tip. I didn't try for any otc or utc access, but I can say her on her knees on the table between my legs working me was a nice picture framed in my memory.

    Alice said she's have more new girls next week. Might check in then, but diva's always a good bet.
    Have seen Jessica a few times, she usually wears jeans so access is tough, she doesn't allow roaming of her breasts but touching her ass and other over clothes has been allowed. When she gets on the table like that with her legs at your head, is awesome! She allows gets on table and uses two hands and simulates likes she's riding you, but they may have just been since I got a 90 minute from her.

  4. #9594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229

    Linda, I think

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Not only was it on the 2nd floor but it had a very long staircase that although it was inside the bldg it was very visible from the outside. And I spent many evenings in the tv room just talking to the girls or watching those gents that came in and were 'nervous' as hell and didn't know what to do. How many of you remember the 'secret room' that those who were in favour with the girls and mama got to go with very extended possibilities? There wasn't much to it but I had a lot of great times in that little room. And not to bring up something rather left unsaid. But the hot tub. How many guys do you think plppe themselves in there after a session? Yuck!

    And on another memory trip. How many of you frequented the 2 ladies at the bowling alley?
    Many wonderful memories of that secret room in the back with the Asian masseuse, Linda I think. Would love to find her again.

  5. #9593

    "Everybody needs his memories. They keep the wolf of "Insignificance" from the door."

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke Screen  [View Original Post]
    I don't mean to be rude, well at least not too rude, but what's with all the awakening of old, very old, memories? Can we get back to the present? Sorry, but this is really boreing.
    Hey SS,

    It is easy to be "Rude" as you often prove. Commenting when no comment is needed. But this is your history of "Insignificance". Oh, there is no "e" in boring, yawn.

    Someday you may actually have a memory worth sharing.

    TH

    PS: I will repond no further on this subject. Let us get back to MPs.

  6. #9592
    Quote Originally Posted by True Hobbiest  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Lowell had it all, the Finnlander had this curvy freckled Red Head who loved it sometimes more than her customers did, then there was the place on central street with a dark haired MILF who ended up years later providing out of her upscale home in Andover. Plus, so many strip clubs with SW at all of the them with prices even at the time were cheap. Funny thing, most were single moms with no drug isssues. Yea, that is when a shot could cure anything you might at the time pick up. I was just out of my teens and started on my path in the Hobby, Lowell (and the old Combat zone) taught it all to me, SWs, strippers, MPs. No web sites, no forums, just foot work and a smooth delivery, oh, and a young cock that never quit. I cannot even imagine what I would have been like if I had the tools I have today."Those were the days, OH, yes, those were the days".

    Stay safe and play safe,

    TH
    The curvy freckled Red Head was named Lynn. Wow! That was 33 years ago.

  7. #9591

    Your tax dollars.

    Your tax dollars at work! I'm allowed to take a girl out to dinner, pay for her drinks, impress her with BS tales about how rich I am, then take her home, peel off her clothes, tell her to give me a handjob. All of which is legal. But if I cut to the chase and just say I'll give you money. Skip the drinks and dinner and the BS happy talk, save a few hours and just give me the handjob. And that merits a SWAT team. Tell me Eisenhower was wrong: The Military / Industrial Complex and the so called war on drugs has fueled a surge of spending on quasi military equipment, every local PD with a rack full of Uzi's. Not BS, right? All because "God" whispered in some delusional freak's ear that marriage is "sacred," so sex out of marriage is a "sin." Sometimes you gotta say: WTF! Sorry. I feel better now. I promise that I'll just go straight home from here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian6  [View Original Post]
    An Asian woman offering massage services, with extras, out of an apartment complex in Stoneham was busted. I hadn't seen her ads before.

    http://stoneham.patch.com/articles/n...ors-to-clients

  8. #9590

    Broadway

    As I recall, they pretended they were a gym, no? I went in once, walked past the gym equipment, noticing the dust, and said: Can I have a massage? The screener at the desk said,""What? No massage here!" Actually, she was quite right as they offered no massage, only hand jobs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    Broadway Health. That was the place that supposedly had cameras spying on customers, right? Still, it was a great place, with younger ladies who for a reasonable tip would give the happiest of endings and almost always allow ample UTC roaming with unrestricted digital (don't mean computers) probing.

  9. #9589

    Nursing Homes!

    Smoke, I had to laugh when I read your posting. True, so true. But do have pity on an old man LOL. You, my son, will be an Old Monger one day and like some of us will be lost in the memories.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke Screen  [View Original Post]
    I don't mean to be rude, well at least not too rude, but what's with all the awakening of old, very old, memories? Can we get back to the present? Sorry, but this is really boreing.
    Last edited by Boston Ampfan; 12-09-11 at 19:16. Reason: Im so old I no longer remember WTF I edited this post!

  10. #9588

    The ages always amaze me So how close are out "AMP' estimates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian6  [View Original Post]
    An Asian woman offering massage services, with extras, out of an apartment complex in Stoneham was busted. I hadn't seen her ads before.

    http://stoneham.patch.com/articles/n...ors-to-clients
    When we read these stories isn't incredible how old these gals that get busted ages are reported often late 40's to 50's.

  11. #9587

    No surprise

    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian6  [View Original Post]
    An Asian woman offering massage services, with extras, out of an apartment complex in Stoneham was busted. I hadn't seen her ads before.

    http://stoneham.patch.com/articles/n...ors-to-clients
    The ads in BP always stated a location near Stoneham like Woburn or Melrose. I called a couple weeks ago and she gave me the address of the Bank across the street. I thought that odd. Called again and she gave the correct address which can be seen from the bank lot and told to drive to apt lot across the street, walk to front door and call again. I could see a guy sitting on the steps and didn't get a good feeling so bolted. She called back "Where you go?" and I explained I left as the setup was not comfortable for me. Glad I did.

  12. #9586

    Stoneham Bust

    An Asian woman offering massage services, with extras, out of an apartment complex in Stoneham was busted. I hadn't seen her ads before.

    http://stoneham.patch.com/articles/n...ors-to-clients

  13. #9585

    Jessica at diva spa

    Went back to diva spa, looking for one of alice's great massages. Got there and alice was busy so she brought me a new girl jessica. Probably mid-30s, but pretty (maybe a 7). She was dressed conservatively, but nice. She started out pretty gently so then I thought oh man it's going to be just a soft body rub and then a he. But then she started getting into and actually gave a pretty good massage. I'd been pretty stressed out so that was what I needed. When she got to my legs she worked her way up and down and then spent some time massaging my inner thigh and then working around the boys, but directly on them. I gave her access, and she spent some more time there. On the flip, with about 10 minutes left she asked me if I wanted anything else. I pointed down and she started lubing up her hands. Decent HJ, but I think her teasing before worked up one of the bigger loads I'd had in a while. (hadn't expected it since I had self-released multiple times in the past 24 hrs. I know tmi.) she then did a bit more on my hands and head and we were done. Damage: 7 up front. 2 for tip. I didn't try for any otc or utc access, but I can say her on her knees on the table between my legs working me was a nice picture framed in my memory.

    Alice said she's have more new girls next week. Might check in then, but diva's always a good bet.

  14. #9584

    Nursing Home Reports?

    I don't mean to be rude, well at least not too rude, but what's with all the awakening of old, very old, memories? Can we get back to the present? Sorry, but this is really boreing.
    Last edited by Smoke Screen; 12-09-11 at 13:28. Reason: Words ran together

  15. #9583
    Quote Originally Posted by Energizerbunne  [View Original Post]
    I too recall looking for the entrance to OEHC, only to find out they had been shut down. That sucked because it was a 45-minute trip to Cambridge. I was there late one night just before closing and there was one girl in the waiting room and one in session. The one in the waiting room just didn't do it for me, so I waited for the other; boy did I ever get a dirty look when I handed the other girl my ticket.

    Never went to Broadway, but I did go to Fresh Pond once or twice.

    Anybody recall the place near Porter Square? It was in a residential area, in a 2 or 3 family house. I remember thinking as I walked up to the house, they wouldn't last long and sadly they did not. Got a fantastic massage and release there.

    I think my 1st parlor experience was at "The Ultimate" on Mass. Ave.

    How I wish any of those places were back; even the "red door" in Brookline. I'm so tired of Asian places. IT used to seem so exotic. Now. Oh well.
    I was a frequent visitor to 'The Ultimate' way back when. Also remember the Korean Barber shop in Brookline, my first AMP. LOL!

    Seems like the Phoenix and Boston Magazine were your best 411 sources. Also became a regular at Angelique's in Fall River boy that was a haul!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape