Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4774
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfAsses  [View Original Post]
    Mongered yesterday twice on John R found none (SW's) but Leo's.

    Mongered today afternoon at lantz and found bee.

    Damage 40.

    Speaks greek.

    Service is not bad.

    Attachment 156001
    Nabbed her yesterday. Overall she was ok but nothing that terrific. Except for that chest.

  2. #4773
    Quote Originally Posted by Mw Jrp  [View Original Post]
    Now I monger in Pussy Heaven where there is no such hassles. MW
    Where is this Pussy Heaven you speak of?

  3. #4772

    Dream

    It's a dream because it didn't happen, you only dreamed it did, so that PO PO can't bust your ass. Duh!

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Most people understand that the G means Gratiot, as the R or ARE or JR is John R. The Ave is Mi Ave. That doesn't really bother me personally. I can understand your distain for it though, as I hate when I hear people using "the D" for detroit. Now these news casters are using it trying to sound, fuck I don't know what they're trying to sound like but it comes across as total douche idiots.

    The use of Dream or Dreaming goes back a good ten years or longer. Google old monger reports from some of the now defunct boards and it comes up. I remember it on the old Scorps board. It may actually have started as a way to circumvent the fact that "publishing" what could be interpreted as graphic or pornographic material may be a crime in certain jurisdictions. But it's all debatable and it's basically just a habit and tradition now. I do think some people misuse it as well though. It's been my understanding that a "dream" means you picked her up and nutted one way or the other. NOT that you drove around all night chubbing your cock and wishing you had the balls to pick something up.

    When it's pathetic is when it gets like this:

    http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/sh...-Reports/page2

    If the general consensus can understand it then great. If you're going off on a metaphorical rant only you and your shrink can decipher, then get your meds changed.

  4. #4771
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4074

    Lipio

    Quote Originally Posted by BigAlbert  [View Original Post]
    I recently was charged with LIPIO misdemeanor. I'm not sure how to handle this, any suggestions? How have these cases been going in court lately? Feel free to PM me also.
    Go to pretrial court appearance. Plead not guity. Get 2nd appearance date and go to that. LE will not show and case is dropped. This is what I did 3 years ago and I live in Pa. No cost, no record, no muss, no fuss. Now I monger in Pussy Heaven where there is no such hassles. MW

  5. #4770

    LIPIO charge

    I recently was charged with LIPIO misdemeanor. I'm not sure how to handle this, any suggestions? How have these cases been going in court lately? Feel free to PM me also.

  6. #4769
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    My post is what set this other guy off, so I'll respond.

    It's not trying to be hip-hop. If shortening things up with acronyms is not a good idea, then I guess the Administrators need to get rid of the hundred or so acronyms for every manner of sex act and other things. Really, you want me to type up what BBBJTCIM means? You want a map to get you to the "Triangle"? Guys go nuts when a newbie asks for directions to the "Triangle."

    On top of it, call me paranoid if you want, but I don't feel comfortable overtly writing about every precise location that I go to. Law enforcement has as much access to these boards as you do and the more precise information it has the more it can crack down on me and everyone. Plus, law enforcement could easily, in my opinion, close this site and probably get its hands via subpoena on information leading back to email addresses. Even if there's one-in-a-million+ shot of that happening, I'd prefer to have what I write as nebulous and non-incriminating as possible.

    If you're not sure what I'm writing about just PM me and I'll clue you in. I'm not trying to be difficult.
    Sorry, did not mean to seem so pissed off, was just being terse. Most of the old standard acronyms are commonly know and easy to figure out.

    Do keep in mind though, these threads are also meant for people new to the area. Someone visiting Detroit is not going to get the G.

    Also, no one is fooled by the dreaming quotes or the cup of coffee quotes or any of those attempts to mask. It provides zero benefit. When she says x roses, everyone knows what it means.

    Anyway, sorry again for sounding rude. Must be suffering from sperm backup LOL.

  7. #4768
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Most people understand that the G means Gratiot, as the R or ARE or JR is John R. The Ave is Mi Ave. That doesn't really bother me personally. I can understand your distain for it though, as I hate when I hear people using "the D" for detroit.

    If the general consensus can understand it then great. If you're going off on a metaphorical rant only you and your shrink can decipher, then get your meds changed.
    My post is what set this other guy off, so I'll respond.

    It's not trying to be hip-hop. If shortening things up with acronyms is not a good idea, then I guess the Administrators need to get rid of the hundred or so acronyms for every manner of sex act and other things. Really, you want me to type up what BBBJTCIM means? You want a map to get you to the "Triangle"? Guys go nuts when a newbie asks for directions to the "Triangle."

    On top of it, call me paranoid if you want, but I don't feel comfortable overtly writing about every precise location that I go to. Law enforcement has as much access to these boards as you do and the more precise information it has the more it can crack down on me and everyone. Plus, law enforcement could easily, in my opinion, close this site and probably get its hands via subpoena on information leading back to email addresses. Even if there's one-in-a-million+ shot of that happening, I'd prefer to have what I write as nebulous and non-incriminating as possible.

    If you're not sure what I'm writing about just PM me and I'll clue you in. I'm not trying to be difficult.

  8. #4767
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    To answer on the SWs getting more crazy,.
    Different people do different things when they are desperate. I'm real careful on the swoop. I almost never pick up without circling twice to make sure the Uncle is not around anywhere. Sometimes the SW starts throwing a hissy fit when I drive past and don't stop. Tough shit. I'm not about to lose a job and everything that goes with it just to make some impatient SW happy. The other thing that I see is prices dropping. The other day, I'm sitting at a stop sign trying to left turn on to the G and this homely-looking WSW walks up. She offers BJ for. 1 but I told her (truthfully) I was looking for someone else. She almost starts crying. Seriously, .1 is next to nothing. I gave her. 05 and told her to go get something to eat.

  9. #4766
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Seriously bro, you need to RTFF. Then get out there and do some leg work for yourself.
    On second thought Nikk, I was thinking that if you spot for the limo maybe we could get a group of senior mongers together and go cruise all the known spots. All for your benefit of course. We'll show you the finer areas and their nuances and where LEO is likely to pounce on you from. Of course we'll also be attempting to find out just how many SW's we can collectively tag in a 24 hour period without getting our mugs on the 6 o'clock news.

  10. #4765

    The "G"

    Quote Originally Posted by AllwaysLookin  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, can we cut the cutesy hip-hop speak? Is bad enough with the dreaming. Now we need to decipher on the g in the d or on the m in the y.
    Most people understand that the G means Gratiot, as the R or ARE or JR is John R. The Ave is Mi Ave. That doesn't really bother me personally. I can understand your distain for it though, as I hate when I hear people using "the D" for detroit. Now these news casters are using it trying to sound, fuck I don't know what they're trying to sound like but it comes across as total douche idiots.

    The use of Dream or Dreaming goes back a good ten years or longer. Google old monger reports from some of the now defunct boards and it comes up. I remember it on the old Scorps board. It may actually have started as a way to circumvent the fact that "publishing" what could be interpreted as graphic or pornographic material may be a crime in certain jurisdictions. But it's all debatable and it's basically just a habit and tradition now. I do think some people misuse it as well though. It's been my understanding that a "dream" means you picked her up and nutted one way or the other. NOT that you drove around all night chubbing your cock and wishing you had the balls to pick something up.

    When it's pathetic is when it gets like this:

    http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/sh...-Reports/page2

    If the general consensus can understand it then great. If you're going off on a metaphorical rant only you and your shrink can decipher, then get your meds changed.

  11. #4764
    Well I decided to come out for a stroll on the are, some of the previous reports of LEO seemed to pan out. Was crusing out around mid day and there were a few WSW's out and about, including halo, freezing her tiny ass off on hollywood. I managed to pick up April, late 30's blonde hair about 5'6 with a cup chest. Perhaps the worst experience out here, she was clearly high and was paranoid as all get out talking about killing her self and was wondering if there was a set up. Dropped her back where I found her bi polar ass. Later I ran into tonya. About mid 30's auburn hair green eyes medium height and be ta ta's. Had a quick session at the local no-tell but she wanted to get back out on the streets and buy drugs so I dropped her off near state fair. As I was about to leave, I saw 2 possible girls one was white and the the other was black, didn't seem interested so I left the area.

    On a side note, a word about the city financial problems, suffice it to say we would all rejoice at LEO's budget (especially vice squad) getting cut, but I'm sure wayne co. Sheriff and possibly the State police will pick up the slack, and I'm sure we don't want to deal with those guys! Not to mention DPD will be more agressive out on the streets trying to justify their existance.

    Hope for the best in detroit but prepare for the worst, and as aways stay safe out there guys!

  12. #4763

    The g

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't stop but the G was busy yesterday around 16:30. I counted 5 WSW's, spaced across about 80 yards. Be safe
    Seriously, can we cut the cutesy hip-hop speak? Is bad enough with the dreaming. Now we need to decipher on the g in the d or on the m in the y.
    Last edited by AllwaysLookin; 12-09-11 at 16:55. Reason: typos

  13. #4762
    Seriously bro, you need to RTFF. Then get out there and do some leg work for yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfAsses  [View Original Post]
    What are the other places I can find SW's

    I know I can find on John R.

    What are the other places and can anyone please tell me directions from troy.

    Thanks in advance.

    Nikk

  14. #4761
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfAsses  [View Original Post]
    What are the other places I can find SW's

    I know I can find on John R.

    What are the other places and can anyone please tell me directions from troy.

    Thanks in advance.

    Nikk
    It reads the previous pages of the thread or it gets the hose again.

  15. #4760

    Need intel

    What are the other places I can find SW's

    I know I can find on John R.

    What are the other places and can anyone please tell me directions from troy.

    Thanks in advance.

    Nikk

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape