Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,946 to 33,960 of 43526
-
12-09-11 07:44 #9581Senior Member

Posts: 103Marrett
Hit Marrett again this week. I've reviewed it a couple times already, so I'll skip the details, other than to say the massage was good enough that I could have fallen asleep in the middle of it. I even skipped the pre-flip OTC roaming to just enjoy the rub, she knows me by now so I figure no need to hint at my intentions.
Though I'm still new to the hobby and try to sample different venues, this has become my 'go-to' place to make up for less-than-stellar results at other places. The massage from Nancy seems to get better every time, there's no rush or shorting of time, and the finish is great. Perhaps it's a YMMV situation and I'm just benefitting from being a repeat customer.
Anyway, I got the full hour again. $60 + $50. 'Tis the Season, after all. Cheers.
-
12-09-11 05:16 #9580Senior Member

Posts: 27Oehc
All those girls in leotards and pantyhose, yum. Diane, Diane, Diane!
-
12-09-11 03:44 #9579Senior Member

Posts: 750My Memories
I grew up in Lowell. At one time there were five parlors there. No Asian, all white girls. They made the mistake of advertising too much in the Boston papers and a lot of heat came down. They were all forced to close. There was one on the side of the Sears Mall called Finnlander Sauna & Massage. One day when I was 19 I got up the guts to go in there. They turned me away because I wasn't 21. I did notice the very skimpy outfits the girls had on. My interest was piqued so a month later I gave it another shot. No problem getting in this time. Signed up for a half hour massage at $12. After the flip I was copping some feels when the gal said "$10 by hand, $20 by mouth". Those were the days!
-
12-09-11 00:32 #9578Senior Member

Posts: 209Memory Lane
I too recall looking for the entrance to OEHC, only to find out they had been shut down. That sucked because it was a 45-minute trip to Cambridge. I was there late one night just before closing and there was one girl in the waiting room and one in session. The one in the waiting room just didn't do it for me, so I waited for the other; boy did I ever get a dirty look when I handed the other girl my ticket.
Originally Posted by Victorth
[View Original Post]
Never went to Broadway, but I did go to Fresh Pond once or twice.
Anybody recall the place near Porter Square? It was in a residential area, in a 2 or 3 family house. I remember thinking as I walked up to the house, they wouldn't last long and sadly they did not. Got a fantastic massage and release there.
I think my 1st parlor experience was at "The Ultimate" on Mass. Ave.
How I wish any of those places were back; even the "red door" in Brookline. I'm so tired of Asian places. IT used to seem so exotic. Now. Oh well.
-
12-08-11 22:01 #9577Senior Member

Posts: 537Back in the day
Went to a place in Porter square. It's now a martial arts school. Place was fairly big place. Got a rim job there once and another time got a good looking black girl. Also enjoyed RS and old english too. Never went to kittery.
Originally Posted by Boston Ampfan
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-11 21:54 #9576Senior Member

Posts: 787Broadway Health
Broadway Health. That was the place that supposedly had cameras spying on customers, right? Still, it was a great place, with younger ladies who for a reasonable tip would give the happiest of endings and almost always allow ample UTC roaming with unrestricted digital (don't mean computers) probing.
Originally Posted by Jack A Dogov
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-11 19:13 #9575Senior Member

Posts: 634While I didn't go to RS as often as you I did go there many times. I went to Olde English a couple of times but not as much as Royal Sauna. After they went out, I went to Broadway Health in Cambridge a few times.
Royal Sauna had a great French girl there. I'm not sure of the spelling but she pronounced her name NAH-say. She gave the greatest tease ever even after the flip.
Those were the days indeed. Great times.
Originally Posted by Boston Ampfan
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-11 17:42 #9574Senior Member

Posts: 31Two nuts in 32 minutes?
While I can see why you're annoyed about being shorted,
I'd also thank my lucky stars about your prodigious ability to recover!
Originally Posted by BOSbro9
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-11 17:13 #9573Regular Member

Posts: 1RS Photos
RS used to have photos of the girls that were working on any particular night, so you could make your choice by the pictures.
Of course, the hottest ones were always being chosen even without being in the tv room. I think it was the "less as hot" girls that.
Insisted that practice come to an end.
I used to see Nicole, a thin girl with short hair and a cool, sexy attitude.
-
12-08-11 10:51 #9572Senior Member

Posts: 27I remember the good old days
Many years back there was a parlor in the lower level of an office building off Rt. 495 in Hudson, MA. You could sit in the lobby chat with the scantily clad ladies, and then choose the one to your liking. There were usually a half a dozen ladies to choose from. Showers and a sauna were available. One they got to know you pretty much anything was available.
They was a similar parlor on Rt. 9 in Leicester, MA. Smaller but offered the same services.
Those were the good old days!
-
12-08-11 10:43 #9571Senior Member

Posts: 279Way Back!
SO, you and I most likely ran into one another at RS as I frequented the place 2X per week. Sweet, dirty girls. (Not in a bad way.) Lonnie. Patti. Well, the list does go on and on.
When they shut down I went to OE in Cambridge until they too went down. Saw a pretty, long haired Chinese girl more often that I can count. Those were the days, no?
Apologies to the rest of you fellows for this distracted ride down memory lane!
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-11 23:11 #9570Senior Member

Posts: 1268Anyone remember
Executive or Gentlemen's Retreat. Super sexy skimpy costumes. Play bumper pool in your bathrobe until you had selected the girl you wanted, drink complimentary OJ or coke, a massage that was nothing more than an excuse to be naked in the room. Oh yes. Ahhh. The memories.
ARG.
Originally Posted by Bbeg1
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-11 21:22 #9569Regular Member

Posts: 14I remember the Parisienne
I remember quite a few visits in the late 70s to the Parisienne on Rt 1 Northbound. Alas it closed down in the early iirc.
Originally Posted by Bbeg1
[View Original Post]
Keeping the memory lane thread alive does anyone remember the name of the place in Needham. It was in a strip mall type of setting on Washington Street? Another place where a lot of fun was had.
-
12-07-11 19:14 #9568Senior Member

Posts: 57Going way back in time!
I do remember the two massage palors on rt 1 north in Saugus. Spent many a afternoon visiting. If I made it past Saugus on the way home I still had to pass the Danish on rt 1 in Kittery which was another favorite of mine. Ahh for the good old days Be Safe
-
12-07-11 16:49 #9567Regular Member

Posts: 16Nancy at RT in CT. STAY AWAY!
Gents,
Been reading this thread for a few months now, I feel I have to post this. I'm new to the AMP scene, I just had my 4th appt at RT in
CT. Up until this point it's always been an awesome experience. I just give my fee of 1 for an hr and its always VERY thorough, relaxing, sensual experience.
On my last visit the usual "therapist" told me she is getting a new girl and that I should try the other girl that's usually there as well. SO today I figured I would give it a shot. And I feel like I've been had! LOL. After reading some of the other posts on here I figured I was due to meet one of these C U Next Tuesdays. Its just been too good to be true.
I made an appt as usual, showed up 5 min early, and was greeted by a new (older) smiling face. So I figured "the new girl" just so you all know, her name was NANCY. Escorted me into the room, she asked how long I said the 1hr, asked me to get comfortable, pay and left the room. When she returned I had my 1 laid out on the table for her, she smiled accepted and I laid down on the table. When she returned she started and everything was going well, decent massage some OTC, then she started lite tease and told me to flip. It must have been like 10 minutes of massage. She gave a quick HJ, then some light rubbing on front side for what seemed like an eternity. Then leaned in close to my face like she's going to kiss me and says,"ok", sits up and motions me to sit up, she starts to dry me off with towel. So I figure this is the end and boy did it go quick, but wait I only got to pop once this time. So I ask, her whats up, she kinda smiles sarcastically like really dude, your going to nut again? But she obliges and takes care of everything pretty quickly. She helps clean me up and leaves. I put my clothes on and she pops back in with a cup of water for me, I take a look at my watch as I'm getting dressed and notice its been 32 minutes since I WALKED IN the door! I bring it up to her, that we agreed on an hr, she's not gavin it. Keeps telling me I paid for 2 not 3. I'm pissed at this point so after about 30 seconds of haggling I take off. On the way out I see the typical gal and explain my issue. That I've had same experience for the normal 1, for an hr and yada yada."so are you not happy?" is the line I get."no I'm not happy! You just took 1 from me and I'm being shortchanged!" I left, she told me next time she'll have me. We'll see.
Ahh well, as I said it was bound to happen at some point. But in any case, if you do go, stay away from Nancy.
Thanks to all you guys who post regularly, its been very helpful in my first few experiences.
Any tips or whatever would be appreciated.
Happy Holidays










Reply With Quote




