Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9546

    Royal Sauna

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjbwm09  [View Original Post]
    Memory cramp.

    Was the Royal Sauna the one on the second floor at the Fresh Pond Rotary.

    That one was pretty decent.

    I liked the 'old' days where you sat in the room with the girls, checked them out.

    And then handed your ticket.
    It sure was strange buying new furniture there last year!

  2. #9545
    [QUOTE=NyMontreal; 1332247]Can you help me with the location on this one? Does X33 refer to the phone number? I have been to S'bai on Cambridge St in Cambridge, and I know that a place opened at 1000 Cambridge, but I have not been there. What is this place? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this place on Cambridge Street the other morning."L" the AMP said it had been busy. That says something good, if the place has been busy during a morning.

    This place has been open for a couple months. There are a few reviews posted.
    It is in Burlington and x33 stands for exit 33A on I95.

    Here you go with the links http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/2739571414.html

    ---------------------------------------------------

    I have visited this place twice so far! I drew Valentina twice. Nice lady on upper 20s. I always ask for a hard massage since medium and light are useless for me. Massage starts covered but I quickly removed the towel. She did a nice work on my back, waist and legs. Teasing is minimal during the massage but towards the end becomes more fun. Hot towels on the clean up from the oil used also. On the flip she starts rubbing the shaft and puts oil on it. Roaming UTC and OTC is allowed and she somewhat enjoys it. Finish is nice, all jiggles and laughs. Damage is 55 for full hour and I tipped on top of that. Recommended if you're in the area!

    Cheers!

  3. #9544

    Dating ourselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan  [View Original Post]
    If one is in the Cambridge Inman square area, still a good place to take a shower and then soak in a hot tub. And legit massage if needed.

    I m going to date myself again but it seems so long ago since those Royal Sauna "hot tub" days now.
    Memory cramp.

    Was the Royal Sauna the one on the second floor at the Fresh Pond Rotary.

    That one was pretty decent.

    I liked the 'old' days where you sat in the room with the girls, checked them out.

    And then handed your ticket.

  4. #9543
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxy Moron  [View Original Post]
    Hoping it's MA.

    TIA
    Great Road, MA. 781-535-9218

  5. #9542

    I need to RTF better, but still a place to consider for post massage shower / soak

    Quote Originally Posted by MickPK  [View Original Post]
    LPGA, I could be mistaken, but I believe Fuhgetaboutit was referring to the place on Cambridge Street in Burlington (ie near exit 33) , not in Cambridge (and it looks like I'm still the only person with a negative experience at this place).

    But good idea / info on the spa.
    If one is in the Cambridge Inman square area, still a good place to take a shower and then soak in a hot tub. And legit massage if needed.

    I m going to date myself again but it seems so long ago since those Royal Sauna "hot tub" days now.

  6. #9541

    899 Hanover

    Went in and TOFTT at this location. Somewhat hard to find as there are no signs and the building is nondescript. Very clean. There were a few women there in the spa, but I only saw one of them face to face. Her name was tough to make out as her English was not very good. Sounded like Joopy (sorry fellas)? Fairly cute with a very nice rack.

    Massage was done completely draped with no tease at all. Tried to tell her that drape was not needed, but she seemed to shrug me off. Not surprised by this considering the place is brand new.

    With about 5 minutes to go in the hour I asked if she would be willing to take care of things. Ended up working out in my favor and walked away happy.

    70-40. There is a shower on site, but I did not partake this time around. Next time I am in the area for work I will check that out.

  7. #9540

    899 Hanover Bodywork

    BostonGuy mentioned that there was a new AMP down the street from the Hanover Mall so I stopped by to check it out. Only a walk thru. The woman was very nice, probably mid 40's, a little on the chunky side. The place is very clean, nice sitting area, table shower and sauna with separate massage rooms, full height walls but a curtain for a door. The price including sauna, table shower and massage is $70 per hour. I could be wrong but I would say it is just for a massage nothing extra. At $70, with a table shower and sauna it is very reasonable, but don't expect extras. The girl in the ad is younger and cuter so I asked if she was the only one there. Yes. They are open from 9 am to 10 pm. I may try it since I have not had a table shower. Not sure how a woman can wash you naked and not give you an HE at the end of the massage, but it does not look like it is available.

  8. #9539

    Location for x33 Cambridge?

    Can you help me with the location on this one? Does X33 refer to the phone number? I have been to S'bai on Cambridge St in Cambridge, and I know that a place opened at 1000 Cambridge, but I have not been there. What is this place? Thanks.

    [QUOTE=Fuhgetaboudit; 1331737]Stopped by this place on Cambridge Street the other morning."L" the AMP said it had been busy. That says something good, if the place has been busy during a morning.

    This place has been open for a couple months. There are a few reviews posted.

  9. #9538

    Revere bodyworks

    I visited this place the other day and got a 1/2 hr massage. I didn't get a name but a cute Asian girl in her 30's. .40 for 1/2 hr. No attempt to cover asked for light massage with a smile. She got the hint and right away was on my all fours and she started going to town. Most of the time she was concentrating on the boys and mr. Happy. A little ass play which I didn't care for. On the flip she allowed UTC and OTC roaming, but didn't push it. The HE was great with a lot of moaning. Gave her a 40 tip which was a little to much but I was very satisfied. I would return and hope there is more on the menu.

  10. #9537

    33

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan  [View Original Post]
    Down the street to Inman Square is a legit massage place. Oasis spa.

    You can go there for like 10 bucks soak in hot tub for about 30 min.

    You can shower before and after.

    Now that will also make you sleep like a baby.
    LPGA, I could be mistaken, but I believe Fuhgetaboutit was referring to the place on Cambridge Street in Burlington (ie near exit 33) , not in Cambridge (and it looks like I'm still the only person with a negative experience at this place).

    But good idea / info on the spa.

  11. #9536

    Bedford Bodyworks. MA or NH?

    Hoping it's MA.

    TIA

  12. #9535

    Billerica AMP

    A treasure for those not looking for FS.

    Great massage nice young lady be kind to her

  13. #9534

    Coming in from out of town

    Hi mongers,

    Coming in from out of town, staying near aquarium. Any good AMP locations I can get to form there?

    Thanks, please PM is you can.

  14. #9533

    Post Cambridge St massage route suggestion?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this place on Cambridge Street the other morning."L" the AMP said it had been busy. That says something good, if the place has been busy during a morning.

    This place has been open for a couple months. There are a few reviews posted. For a change, the walls go all the way up. But, the flimsy doors and thin walls do not provide for quiet.

    She gave me the hard massage I requested. Good attention to detail. Used light amounts of oil over and over again, with hot towel washdown of the back before the flip. This place is still running the $55 rate for FH.

    Plenty of OTC access. When trying to access boobs by going up the blouse, no go. Ironically, no problem for hand and mouth access to her nice set when she whipped them out over the top of the brassiere and shirt. She did a nice job of paying attention to all the right places for a long time, and ensuring I left content. She gave me another hot towel washdown of the front. She finished up the hour with some more front rub.

    I will repeat sometime. I still needed a shower when I got home to get rid of the slipperyness from the oil But, I have to admit, I have been really spoiled over the last few months by some great table shower and provider action in a couple places in Providence.
    Down the street to Inman Square is a legit massage place. Oasis spa.

    You can go there for like 10 bucks soak in hot tub for about 30 min.

    You can shower before and after.

    Now that will also make you sleep like a baby.

  15. #9532

    Visited To x33

    Stopped by this place on Cambridge Street the other morning."L" the AMP said it had been busy. That says something good, if the place has been busy during a morning.

    This place has been open for a couple months. There are a few reviews posted. For a change, the walls go all the way up. But, the flimsy doors and thin walls do not provide for quiet.

    She gave me the hard massage I requested. Good attention to detail. Used light amounts of oil over and over again, with hot towel washdown of the back before the flip. This place is still running the $55 rate for FH.

    Plenty of OTC access. When trying to access boobs by going up the blouse, no go. Ironically, no problem for hand and mouth access to her nice set when she whipped them out over the top of the brassiere and shirt. She did a nice job of paying attention to all the right places for a long time, and ensuring I left content. She gave me another hot towel washdown of the front. She finished up the hour with some more front rub.

    I will repeat sometime. I still needed a shower when I got home to get rid of the slipperyness from the oil But, I have to admit, I have been really spoiled over the last few months by some great table shower and provider action in a couple places in Providence.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape