Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1154

    Everything real with this one

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-_-30/6527492. CC, new, hot and very skillful. She said she will stay for about three weeks but may extend. Really worth of try.

  2. #1153

    Real Pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by A John  [View Original Post]
    We R realy starting to work well together. Well over my hr today and the grind was A+, I`ll hit it again.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...you-25/6429986
    Are Brenda's pics really her and does the dumper look good in person?

    CL

  3. #1152

    As mentioned in Bmore thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    So when the link doesn't work, we know who to avoid.

    Are you talking about Nicole, who an anonymous poster claims is working with 5-0?

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...r-x-35/4658899

    As far as TGTBT, she has a lot of favorable reviews. Being asked to wait 10 minutes isn't that unusual.
    I mentioned this in the B-more BP thread, but Nicole has been a guest of the AA County tax payers and very well could be working as part if a deal, but she is also know to overbook and is high volume and waiting 10 minutes is really no big deal. She has also had recent reviews elsewhere and has spent some time in NOVA also. So the decsion is yours. DO your research.

  4. #1151

    Found the ads with "Carly's" alter-ego

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    In Asheville she's Morgan, in Columbus she's Kloey and also Bri, in Birmingham she's Desiree, and so on, all with the same pix of the tattooed girl.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...tte-24/6439946

    813-802-0122.

    Also uses 813-727-5971, with the same and different pix, where she's Nicole and Ty, among many others. She posted this persona's fake pix here a few days ago, but I don't remember what name she used. Here are ads from other cities with the pix this persona uses.

    http://www.myproviderguide.com/print...t/4011326.html

    http://augusta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ge-23/10518757
    The second persona also uses Morgan and Jamie, in addition to Nicole and Ty.

    She's advertising here right now under 404-971-2787.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...fun-23/6432167

    http://eroticmugshots.com/augusta-es.../?pid=10521138

    The numbers to avoid are.

    813-802-0122.

    813-727-5971.

    404-971-2787

  5. #1150

    Hannnah is now Brittney

    Tell your friends to call and set up appointments and then not show up. Stupid girl continues to use the same pics. She is in Tysons now.

  6. #1149

    Last day for now, but they plan to return

    Decided to try a BP ad that caught my eye:
    SEXY Latinas Available Now Last day. 35

    Posted: December 2, 2011, 02:37 PM.
    Hi guys my name is VALENTINE I have another sexy friend, BRANDI, ho woorking with me we are hispanic, and sweet personality everithing is natural, come see both of us for an exceptional fun time, call me for an appointment 646 730-7072.

    Yuo are well come to me incall only.

    Disclimer:

    Any money exchanged is for madelling, companion ship services only this.

    Isnot an offer of prostitution

    Poster's age: 35.

    • Location: Northern Virginia, holiday DR and sterling 646 730-7072

    • Post ID: 6517561 nova
    Call and was quoted $.5 for either or $$ for both. Headed on over to the BW off of Rt. 28 in Sterling. Arrived and was directed to the room. When the door opened, I could tell that the girls weren't the ones pictured in the ad. But, that was not a problem as both these ladies were very eye-appealing. Valentina (or Valentine, as the ad says) was about 5'8", medium length brown hair, about 135, 38D, circa 35 years. Brandi was about 5'2", long black hair, about 130, 40D, circa 38 years. Both had that nice Latina booty. They claimed to be Colombian, and that appeared to be accurate based on their accent and features. Decided to go with both of them.

    Session lasted for about 50 minutes, and included getting familiar with each other in a more familiar fashion. While Brandi and I DFK'd, Valentina began with a BBBJ but then placed a cover on for some RCG. After feeling Brandi's tits against my chest while Valentina rode me for a while, they switched places (and replaced the cover). Brandi rode me CG while Valenitna and I exchanged DFKs. Then, Brandi climbed off, laid down on the bed, and she and I went at it in mish while Valentina continued the DFKs and also held a toy on Brandi's clit. After about 5 minutes of that, I popped and I think Brandi did as well. We spent about another minute or two just cuddling and kissing, then we got up, cleaned ourselves up, and got dressed. All in all, a fun time. They're from NYC and, while today was their last day here this time around, they said they plan to return in January. I couldn't get any pix, as they were very cautious. They said they couldn't risk the photos being on the Internet,"because of our families". Okay, fair enough.

    Seniors and Regulars alike can PM me for any other details or questions.

    R:R.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	4829_54664.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	155813

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2607_0.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	155814

    Click image for larger version

Name:	3552_0.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	155815

    Click image for larger version

Name:	3577_50187.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	155816

  7. #1148

    Good call

    Quote Originally Posted by A John  [View Original Post]
    We R realy starting to work well together. Well over my hr today and the grind was A+, I`ll hit it again.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...you-25/6429986
    Good call on this one. After a few unsuccessful call attempts, I was able to see her today. She is a little pocket rocket! Nicely built. She allowed a couple of rounds during the time spent.

  8. #1147

    Right BB

    I don't care what people call me, stupid or something. Better safe than sorry like you say all the time. Glad I still have my the* in between my legs. LOL.

  9. #1146

    More butchery of the language

    The Springfield fake Nuru providers today invite you to "play with the sexy girl next store."

    There are a few who promise to provide "for your upmost comfort," and even "up most discretion."

    There's always a new "stallion" in town. Believe me, the last thing I'm looking for in the bedroom is a "stallion."

    The Arlington Latinas have been advertising "skining" girls. Do they use hunting knives?

    What's the likelihood any BP girl reads above a 7th grade level?

  10. #1145

    Add name and phone to posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bturino  [View Original Post]
    Another TGTBT deal. I called her when she was here, I got to the htoel and she told me she will be ready in 10 minutes. I left.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-x-35/4658899.
    So when the link doesn't work, we know who to avoid.

    Are you talking about Nicole, who an anonymous poster claims is working with 5-0?

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...r-x-35/4658899

    As far as TGTBT, she has a lot of favorable reviews. Being asked to wait 10 minutes isn't that unusual.

  11. #1144

    I knew it.

    Another TGTBT deal. I called her when she was here, I got to the htoel and she told me she will be ready in 10 minutes. I left. http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-x-35/4658899.

  12. #1143

    Fake Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Busty Lady Mz. Jasmine?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ial-22/6401229
    Just as a heads up! Those pics are of the black pornstar Maserati. I don't think you will see that girl if you make that appointment. The same photos showed up in Memphis a couple of months ago and a guy went to see her and it was a black girl that he said weighed about 250 lbs and was about 35-40 years old.

    Just my. 02.

    Be Safe

    Greg Tennessee

  13. #1142

    Brenda

    We R realy starting to work well together. Well over my hr today and the grind was A+, I`ll hit it again.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...you-25/6429986

  14. #1141
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Busty Lady Mz. Jasmine?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ial-22/6401229
    Unless Maseratti the pornstar changed her name and is touring thru NOVA it's just another chick stealing pics; probably from her twitter.

    http://www.prettymilfs.info/fucc/40oz_5332/160.html

  15. #1140
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Busty Lady Mz. Jasmine?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ial-22/6401229
    I did a few days ago. Not recommended at all.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1320789

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape