Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1139
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163

    Anyone seen Mz. Jasmine?

    Has anyone seen this Busty Lady Mz. Jasmine?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ial-22/6401229
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5n679h.jpg‎   2zgvt35.jpg‎  

  2. #1138

    Hannah in ballston. What a waste!

    What a waste of time and money. I wish I read this report first. On the phone she sounded nice enough. I set up an appointment and asked what was on the menu before starting. She replies "anything you want baby." After that the donation was on the table and next thing you know, she starts telling me how much each additional "extra" would require an additional donation.

    When I asked what the initial donation covered, she replied that I should get it up and get to work.

    If I wanted a dead fish lying on the bed, I would've stayed home with my wife or used my left or right hand. God, what a waste of time and money.

    We need to start running these girls out of town. She does not treat you like Royalty and her ad was a complete fake. AZNlawyer's post below is accurate. We need to run these girls out of town. Not sure why so many new ones like this are popping up, but we need to teach them that they have to get out of here.

    Like the post below says, if you run into a red headed girl with a Boston accent, just walk away. Also, AZNlawyer. I called the front desk for you. BTW. She was staying at the same hotel. The Comfort Inn in Ballston. Everyone else should call and set up appointments with this girl and then let them sit after she gives you the room number. Girls like this need their minutes and time wasted to save all those other guys who don't do research on these boards. Of course, I should have done mine first as well, but if she was tied up waiting for someone else, I might have saved some time and money.

    Lets stick together fellahs and run trash like this girl out of town.

    Quote Originally Posted by AZNlawyer  [View Original Post]
    If you run into a red head with a Boston accent turn around and walk away. I contacted her and after the donation was in the safe, session didn't even start.

    She was in Ballston at the Comfort Inn when I saw her. I complained to the front desk posing as a patron on the same floor about illegal activity and an argument coming from her room.

    She'll probably change her name and backpage ad, but if you run into a short red headed girl with an accent from Boston, turn around. Also do me a favor and complain to hotel management. Force her to change rooms again. At least my donation will have to be used to stimulate the economy.

    Her ad is below.

    My names Hannah I'm a DISCREET INDEPENDENT upscale provider.

    I enjoy what I do so your time with me is never rushed.

    I'm a 18 yr old redhead 5'4".118 lbs. 34c (natural & perky) ,

    No tattoos or stretch marks, sunkissed skin sexy legs, & I have a beautiful face I'm upscale, my pics are real.

    Her phone was a DC area code with Five Oh Nine as the first three digits. Hopefully she'll have to buy a new burner cell now to. At least my donation will go to some use.

  3. #1137

    I made the same mistake

    Should've turned around when I walked in the door since she was not close to the girl in the ads but small head made me decide to stay. Well, didn't learn her rules until after she had money safely in hands but she doesn't do BJ, definitely no kissing (not that I was interested in that with her) , only let's you keep one light on, doesn't touch you in any way and in fact hands you the condom to put on yourself, keeps her bra on (and BTW she's no 32C, more like a 32A) , doesn't get on top. She let me touch her and we did doggy before finishing up in mish but she basically just lay there. Word of warning, she says she plans to be in the area for a few weeks.

    Appears to be traveling with a partner-in-crime calling herself Samantha. Do some google searches for more info. " (202) 509-3113" backpage And " (714) 688-6730" backpage. Can't believe I still fell for it despite having done the research. Anyway, damage was $.5 for 30 minutes, MPCFS, no BJ, no MSOG, not the same girl as in the pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by AZNlawyer  [View Original Post]
    If you run into a red head with a Boston accent turn around and walk away. I contacted her and after the donation was in the safe, session didn't even start.

    She was in Ballston at the Comfort Inn when I saw her. I complained to the front desk posing as a patron on the same floor about illegal activity and an argument coming from her room.

    She'll probably change her name and backpage ad, but if you run into a short red headed girl with an accent from Boston, turn around. Also do me a favor and complain to hotel management. Force her to change rooms again. At least my donation will have to be used to stimulate the economy.

    Her ad is below.

    My names Hannah I'm a DISCREET INDEPENDENT upscale provider.

    I enjoy what I do so your time with me is never rushed.

    I'm a 18 yr old redhead 5'4".118 lbs. 34c (natural & perky) ,

    No tattoos or stretch marks, sunkissed skin sexy legs, & I have a beautiful face I'm upscale, my pics are real.

    Her phone was a DC area code with Five Oh Nine as the first three digits. Hopefully she'll have to buy a new burner cell now to. At least my donation will go to some use.

  4. #1136

    Each one, Teach one

    What girls are stankingass hoes and which ones are good to hook. Which ones to avoid at all cost and which ones post fake pics and numbers.

    I see Alasia, Mz. Jasmine has switched phone numbers with her girlfriend and still posting pics of someone else. Obviously, with her reviews being as bad as they are and she is still making money and boldly posting fake pics like men are too stupid to turn around and leave once they can "see" she isn't the provider posted. She has played you, if she gets your money and you haven't been serviced, you got played she did little too no work and charging almost $$ per hour for substandard work, if any, she is the player and pimping you! And she will continue to do so as long as you accept it.

    Jasmine Skyy (Sterling) Fine to look at, nice personality and can work it very well, huge breast, nice body truly GFE but the fishy smell when she was backing turned me off eventhough she showered first but her internal plumbing needs deep cleansing, douching. Posts from time to time but couldn't find her link. If you are going to see her anyway and like it funky she's your girl, if not bring some douche powder and douche liquid before you get acquainted.

    Who is clean.

    Who stanks.

    Who smells fishy.

    Who smells good

    Who looks like their pic.

    Who doesn't look like their pic.

    Each one, Teach one my brothers!

  5. #1135

    Guess I'm the first to dream about cataleya. But had a pleasant dream last night.

    Seniors can pm for details.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vamassage Fan  [View Original Post]
    Any info?

    No reviews of mentions, some pics in older ads on BP show fake on Tineye

  6. #1134

    Reply to Question about Ashleigh

    Bturino, I've seen Ashleigh twice quite recently and enjoyed DATY both times with no hygiene or smell problems. She's a real sweetheart, be nice to her, she deserves it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bturino  [View Original Post]
    I would like to partake because of the good reviews but will not if her kitten still stinks from previous reports. Please inform.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ack-23/5858620

  7. #1133

    Carly is a name-changing picture thief

    In Asheville she's Morgan, in Columbus she's Kloey and also Bri, in Birmingham she's Desiree, and so on, all with the same pix of the tattooed girl.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...tte-24/6439946

    813-802-0122.

    Also uses 813-727-5971, with the same and different pix, where she's Nicole and Ty, among many others. She posted this persona's fake pix here a few days ago, but I don't remember what name she used. Here are ads from other cities with the pix this persona uses.

    http://www.myproviderguide.com/print...t/4011326.html

    http://augusta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ge-23/10518757

  8. #1132

    TOFTT. Paradise doesn't live up to her name.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...als-21/5347703

    Saw this young thing and was expecting some hot yellow tail, instead saw a very heavily worn working girl that was *possibly* mixed asian as she claims. In any case, little head was doing the thinking so in I went despite m initial disappointment. Smelled like BO and feet, sadly, little head was still in control, albeit only just at this point. She undressed and started a BBBJ and then CFS. I won't stop you from going, but keep your expectations low. She is very willing to please, but the poor thing appears to worn thin.

    P

  9. #1131

    Brittany using same fake pix as nasty Ashley Anderson

    Ashley was one of the nastiest scamming bitches I've ever seen. Can't say for sure that this is the same person, but "Brittany" just appeared this month, and Ashley has disappeared, along with her phone number (650-716-69XX).

    Both advertise as the same height and cup size on a west coast red book.

    Brittany.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nde-22/6501711

    609-204-8647.

    Ashley.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1239834

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ian-21/5475919

    I called Ashley's number to ask for Brittany, and it now belongs to someone new.

    I also called Brittany and asked if she was here this summer, and where she was. She said she couldn't remember where she stayed, said she's always been Brittany, ad that the pix are really her.

    The pictures belong to a model named Monroe Lee. http://monroelee.com/tour/

    Brittany is definitely fake, and possibly worse.

  10. #1130

    Hannah is a thief

    If you run into a red head with a Boston accent turn around and walk away. I contacted her and after the donation was in the safe, session didn't even start.

    She was in Ballston at the Comfort Inn when I saw her. I complained to the front desk posing as a patron on the same floor about illegal activity and an argument coming from her room.

    She'll probably change her name and backpage ad, but if you run into a short red headed girl with an accent from Boston, turn around. Also do me a favor and complain to hotel management. Force her to change rooms again. At least my donation will have to be used to stimulate the economy.

    Her ad is below.

    My names Hannah I'm a DISCREET INDEPENDENT upscale provider.

    I enjoy what I do so your time with me is never rushed.

    I'm a 18 yr old redhead 5'4".118 lbs. 34c (natural & perky) ,

    No tattoos or stretch marks, sunkissed skin sexy legs, & I have a beautiful face I'm upscale, my pics are real.

    Her phone was a DC area code with Five Oh Nine as the first three digits. Hopefully she'll have to buy a new burner cell now to. At least my donation will go to some use.

  11. #1129
    She travels with Cleo another must see! Bad Boob job, just saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun Sex  [View Original Post]
    She is sweet and willing to please.

  12. #1128

    Why did you go to see Brooke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bturino  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...id-109/6078045

    I went to go see her a couple of months back and got a very expensive hand job. After telling me that she goes all the way, she screwed me by telling me that I did not pay for full service which at her price is $$$$. I paid way too much and will never repeat. You have been warned.
    She's a well-documented lunatic who doesn't deliver, with a stable of druggies and assorted trash.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1284224

    You didn't do your homework before going on that unfortunate journey.

    She's not very bright either. Most girls use a separate phone for this work. http://www.keyinsurancequotes.com/topics/show/72

  13. #1127

    Holy shisnit

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...you-25/6429986

    787-387-9686.

    WOW let me get this out of the way DO NOT MISS BRENDA!

    Ok now the review, typical 3 call system place is easy to find and the girl, bless her has tons of patience as I didn't have a gsp and she guided my lost vehicle to the promise land, once she opened the door I saw a really let me say it again really hot tiny latina, with huge b00bs, she was nice as can be and she knew how to handle the joy stick like a pro.

    Seniors if in doubt hit me up.

    Stay safe my brothers.

  14. #1126

    Eva in alexandria

    I finally met up with Eva today. She's a gem. I thought her picks were too good to be true, but she had some solid reviews. I got there and she answered the door with a smile. Laid back, friendly, GFE, and no rush. She's cute with a great body (maybe a lbs or two more than her photo). The time was well-spent and worth repeating. I'm hesitant to put up such a good review because you guys will make it hard for me to see her again this week, but a guy has to share the wealth.

    She is a sweetheart. Treat her well.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...als-19/5291525

    I'm a mix of JAPANESE and LATINA with deadly curves.

    Eva (804) 557-0292

  15. #1125

    She has great rack

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    She is sweet and willing to please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape