High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    When I was calling to meet her last week, I was getting a lot of dead air, and the phone also cut off mid-conversation. I'd say it took about 7-8 calls to finally get to her room.

    It may have been phone problems with you, or she may have been acting weird. I've experienced the same thing you have with more than a few girls.

    Give her another shot and see if things go better.
    Liberty is a real sweetie and thanks BB for the confirm a while back. I have seen her when she has been in the area. She has had some phone issues but just keep trying. You regret reaching her!

  2. #1108

    BB Looking for Brenda?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    The link is incomplete (this site doesn't process dashes very well) , and without a number, people have no idea how to avoid an agency they're warned about.

    It looks like this one.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...sas-24/6390332

    703-862-7442.

    They also post ads in Falls Church under 571-245-3318
    Brenda: http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=185534

    (787) 387-9686

    And thanks for the tip after my DBL booking. I belive she is running with Cleo.

  3. #1107

    How about a phone number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Justforme  [View Original Post]
    The Warlock and A John for the info on Brenda; if timing is right I will try to catch her next visit.

    Anyway, I was going to travel to Manassas mainly because I saw this photo but also cause I could get things does there and it would only have been a little out of my way.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor.sas-24/6390332

    I get to the hotel and call for the room, well it seems that she uses an answering service and as I was getting friendly with the phone person, she tells me there had been some police action and the cutie was not available. I started pressing the issue and she said the photos are the real girl as I accused that I was made to drive for nothing and now she is afraid to meet with me. She claimed again that it was the true person as she took the photos but the police were there and the girl not was working for the rest of the day.

    As I had gotten friendly with the phone service girl, I called back a few days later and asked what happened and if the girl was available. She said Manassas is closed for now and explained that the girl was working with someone else and a visitor came over to see the other girl. She claimed not to represent the other girl but the other girl and the other worker was not as the visitor had expected from her ad's photo. They hassled and he walked out. Well, that someone made a phone call explain to the answering party that Hanky Panky was going on there and cops went over to break up the activities.

    My new friend claimed she did not know the fake photo user but claimed my cutie was not the girl who caused to problem and did not get arrested bur she is closed for business for a now.

    That called, I wish that would teach a lesson to those who use fake photos but that would not have been a good thing if I was had lived closer to the hotel and was in there when the cops came for their visit.

    Now, to all be careful and let us hope we can deter those from using fake photos without us getting hurt.
    The link is incomplete (this site doesn't process dashes very well) , and without a number, people have no idea how to avoid an agency they're warned about.

    It looks like this one.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...sas-24/6390332

    703-862-7442.

    They also post ads in Falls Church under 571-245-3318

  4. #1106

    Taking it to the next step

    The Warlock and A John for the info on Brenda; if timing is right I will try to catch her next visit.

    Anyway, I was going to travel to Manassas mainly because I saw this photo but also cause I could get things does there and it would only have been a little out of my way.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...sas-24/6390332

    I get to the hotel and call for the room, well it seems that she uses an answering service and as I was getting friendly with the phone person, she tells me there had been some police action and the cutie was not available. I started pressing the issue and she said the photos are the real girl as I accused that I was made to drive for nothing and now she is afraid to meet with me. She claimed again that it was the true person as she took the photos but the police were there and the girl not was working for the rest of the day.

    As I had gotten friendly with the phone service girl, I called back a few days later and asked what happened and if the girl was available. She said Manassas is closed for now and explained that the girl was working with someone else and a visitor came over to see the other girl. She claimed not to represent the other girl but the other girl and the other worker was not as the visitor had expected from her ad's photo. They hassled and he walked out. Well, that someone made a phone call explain to the answering party that Hanky Panky was going on there and cops went over to break up the activities.

    My new friend claimed she did not know the fake photo user but claimed my cutie was not the girl who caused to problem and did not get arrested bur she is closed for business for a now.

    That called, I wish that would teach a lesson to those who use fake photos but that would not have been a good thing if I was had lived closer to the hotel and was in there when the cops came for their visit.

    Now, to all be careful and let us hope we can deter those from using fake photos without us getting hurt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dos.jpg‎  

  5. #1105

    Brenda is a winner

    Quote Originally Posted by A John  [View Original Post]
    Is the real deal very easy on the eyes. Clean and hot $$ hr not a clock watcher here till 11-23 I will repeat!

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...you-25/6365320
    This Domican is a winner! I saw her yesterday for a half (more like 45mins) and she absolutely rocked my world! She even gave me a chance for a second cup but even thought it was great I am a little older and it takes me longer to recover enough for that! She is teeny with big boobs and a nice ass! She will be back soon so watch for her ad on BP

  6. #1104

    Caution: * 1 2 * S E X Y * P L A Y M A T E S * 2 * C H O O S E : L M T : W E B S I T

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/1-...e-2-25/6350839

    She's Back. This is just the latest reincarnation of "Peaches" aka Bond Girl or the "peachy girls". Which was run by FARRAH ASHLINE. Plenty of issues, with a little searching you can find plenty. Bottom line- fake pictures, outfit to avoid. Besides, Prince William county, like Montgomery County, is not a place to hobby.

  7. #1103

    What a Shock!

    Who woulda thought they would be less than truthful in the advertisments?

    I am crushed!

    JJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    In this ad, Paris is a very thin brunette, with a tattoo on the inside of her left wrist.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...all-20/6421376

    Here, Paris looks more like a thicker black girl, with tattoos all over.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...end-18/6362464

    http://baltimore-md.adultsearch.com/...Escorts/518476

    In this ad, the same girl is called Mona Lee.

    http://www.localescortpages.com/7/po...ing-for-.html#

    She seems to gain and lose weight, and go back and forth from blonde to brunette, all in less than a week. No reviews or information older than mid-month found about her.

  8. #1102

    Will the real Paris please stand up?

    In this ad, Paris is a very thin brunette, with a tattoo on the inside of her left wrist.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...all-20/6421376

    Here, Paris looks more like a thicker black girl, with tattoos all over.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...end-18/6362464

    http://baltimore-md.adultsearch.com/...Escorts/518476

    In this ad, the same girl is called Mona Lee.

    http://www.localescortpages.com/7/po...ing-for-.html#

    She seems to gain and lose weight, and go back and forth from blonde to brunette, all in less than a week. No reviews or information older than mid-month found about her.

  9. #1101

    Liberty has a screwy phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Bongo1212  [View Original Post]
    Something about this one caught my eye (I'm a sucker for the mildly cute girl next door look) and had seen a good review for her:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...als-21/6386230

    443. 561. 4471.

    I called, she picked up, I said "Hi, is this Liberty?" and she immediately hung up on me and wouldn't pick up on the next few dials I tried before giving up. I know that being a provider usually means girls are a little (or a lot) screwy in the head, but can't quite figure that one out. Anyway.
    When I was calling to meet her last week, I was getting a lot of dead air, and the phone also cut off mid-conversation. I'd say it took about 7-8 calls to finally get to her room.

    It may have been phone problems with you, or she may have been acting weird. I've experienced the same thing you have with more than a few girls.

    Give her another shot and see if things go better.

  10. #1100
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...you-25/6365320

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitLvr  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for the bustiest masseuse in nova with all naturals of course.

    Anybody seen her.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/se...ine-25/6021315

  11. #1099

    411: cataleya

    Any info?

    No reviews of mentions, some pics in older ads on BP show fake on Tineye

  12. #1098

    I was looking for more than the AMP experience

    Something about this one caught my eye (I'm a sucker for the mildly cute girl next door look) and had seen a good review for her:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...als-21/6386230

    443. 561. 4471.

    I called, she picked up, I said "Hi, is this Liberty?" and she immediately hung up on me and wouldn't pick up on the next few dials I tried before giving up. I know that being a provider usually means girls are a little (or a lot) screwy in the head, but can't quite figure that one out. Anyway.

    So, I contemplated about what I really wanted and decided it was really just some good slobbering, and I've always been a sucker for 2 at a time. So, while knowing that you usually get what you pay for (well, actually not true. You often pay for more than you get, but rarely get more than what you pay for) , but being in the vicinity I decided to try this one out (except the ad was 2 girls for $$) :

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...hts-25/4813304

    571-288-9701.

    Picked up, nice on phone, gave directions no problem.

    When I showed up there was only one girl available. She might just be the girl in the bottom pic. Said I could have a 2fer if I waited but wasn't sure how long. She's a big girl. Borderline BBW. Tatted up like crazy, bolts in small Bs, and all in all about 120 degrees from what I consider attractive. But since it was less than 180 degrees, and I didn't feel like leaving or waiting, I soldiered on for $.

    A few minutes of fair back rub with baby lotion followed by a sort of body slide-ish thing which was mainly a rub with the puppies. Let you do whatever you wanted with her (but I didn't want to do much) but refused to use her mouth for anything more than bad porno dirty talk. However, the puppies were nice and silky and it wasn't the worst thing in the world. In fact I was unable to sustain very long before finishing, which is unusual, so she was clearly doing something right.

    The moral of the story is. Nothing. I wouldn't repeat but I could imagine a alot worse.

  13. #1097

    +1 for Gya

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    Great attitude.

  14. #1096

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by Professorx  [View Original Post]
    Bonita. 202-257-1108 $.8 / hr.

    I have seen her several times and have never been disappointed by her. While she isn't a looker, her enthusiasm and her ass makes up for it. Recommended.

    Ms. Cleo- 571-314-5592. $$.3 / hr.

    She is my ATF. She is a Puerto Rican MILF and she looks much better than her pics! Just absolutely fantastic. Gorgeous bod and lots of energy. She is very cautious about hygiene so it will seem like you are being prepped for surgery! Treat her well and you will rewarded generously.

    Mz. Jasmine AKA Alasia. 510-423-2226, 707-397-5602 $.8 / hr.

    I thought I had researched her thoroughly and she seemed OK. However, that was not the case. I didn't do enough research here and she has to be, by far, the worst provider I have ever had.

    First call, was the usual and on the second call, she told me to park in the fast food restaurant, which was right next to a motel, and wait for her call. 5 mins later, she called and told me to keep the car parked there and come up to the motel and gave me the room number. Kinda weird but I thought, meh, whatever makes her comfortable. I got up to the room and stood there knocking on the door for 5 mins. In the mean while, one large black tinted SUV and a sedan pulls in behind me. Odd timing but I kept my cool. She pops her head out of the room next door and I go in there.

    She had the lights off and the only lights illuminating the room was from the TV, her laptop screen and a LCD monitor. She didn't look like the person from the pics but she was decent looking BBW so I stayed. I emptied my pockets and got comfortable on the bed. The first question she asks is if I come quick? . :|. Way to set the mood. I told her it depends and she seemed confused and said "Its yours, you should know better." WTF? After all that awkwardness, she didn't want me to touch her with my cold hands, kinda understandable but I have never had others complain about this, if anything, they help me warm up. After warming up my cold hand myself, she let me touch her legs and breasts but stopped me touching her nips because her nips are too sensitive. She started doing a CBJ but she wasnt into it at all. Her attitude was so off putting that I couldn't get into the mood at all. After some effort, it seemed like a good idea to do missionary but again her weirdness didn't help, she doesn't like being kissed anywhere and she kept her hand in between us. I was tired with her BS and asked her to do a HJ instead and turns out she only does covered HJs and of course, it wasn't stimulating whatsoever. Her logical conclusion was that it must be the condoms! Right! She then offered me to go solo and I can watch her. That was actually the best part of the whole session! I managed to it get up and told her to try it again. She was annoyed at the fact that she has to use another condom since it costs her money. By the time she got to it, I was turned off. I ended the session right there and left.

    When I got back home, I searched her here and found out she has bad reviews here! Stupid me! I should have done my homework! Lost $.8 and still feeling blue. I have had bad sessions before but never had to leave one without getting some satisfaction.

    Don't be like me and do a complete research before investing. Hope this helps others.
    +1 on bonita very nice girl great attitude and got really into it, however as you mentioned not a looker and the braces don't help.

    By the way great post man wish I had the money to be able to provide a post like that

  15. #1095

    Busty latina

    I am looking for the bustiest masseuse in nova with all naturals of course.

    Anybody seen her.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/se...ine-25/6021315

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape