Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4699

    Link doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by ISeePorno  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you guys have special web access.

  2. #4698

    Here is the link they wanted to show

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Link does not work.
    Http://fem.orsm.net/prostitutes-on-street-view 832. Html

  3. #4697

    John R Danielle

    Snagged dark-haired Danielle (the gothy one) near Centerfold's around 7PM. Very nice girl, excellent BBBJTCWS, will repeat.

  4. #4696

    John R and lantz around 4:00pm

    Hi all, I am new to the mongering thing. Been lurking for awhile. I was cruising thru John R today and at the intersection of Lantz I see a tall gal. She was easily 5'9" with short red hair. Good looking face. She had a beige sweater that stopped at her waist and a beige dress that went down to her heal. It had nice pattern on it. She has a large tattoo on her right side stomach. She was easily a 10 and slim but not thin. She was actually crossing on Lantz and waved at me. The guy in front of me almost stopped dead in the middle of the road and I almost slammed into him. Geez! Since this is my first time mongering and have read the forum many many times through and want to be safe. I did not see LE. I had to turn back around on Lantz toward John R. She is now on the corner and I am waiting for traffic and she waves at me and smile. Pointing at me to cross over John R to meet her. I glanced across the streets and there were cars parked on side streets and people around. I felt uncomfortable about doing this. I didn't want to be stung or my cherry popped on my first attempt.

    Although I was watching her I was paying close attention to my surrounding. I noticed she had lifted her dress slightly up a little bit when she pointed for me to meet her. At that moment, I said I am not chancing it and turn left on John R heading back to 8 mile and got out of dodge. I felt she was motioning a sign by lifting her dress slightly. Am I wrong to split or a little paranoid?

    Did anyone see her or know who she is?

  5. #4695

    R stroll 11/23 10:30am Saw her again (Sandra?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsassy2  [View Original Post]
    Just past 7 mile heading north, saw a nice young, shorted, thinner, reddish haired WSW (with maybe a mole on her face but good looking to me-7-8 on scale) not wearing a coat (kinda COLD) but had on a tight sweater so "a" cups and was thinking of scooping but 2 things. 1) a LEO was parked midway between statefair and 8 mile. Empty so could have been there for the fix-it shop. 2) I turned around at 8 and went back, she was near gas station so turned on statefair and stopped a block or so down- as she is walking my way a LEO crossed statefair from a side street and that made me real nervous so I left- dang she looked good and well within my type. Does anyone know her? Is she cool? I will read back to find the description of Halo cause I think I've seen her (in past strolls) but not sure.
    Saw this WSW again near same spot- between 7 and 8 at one of the side streets closer to 7 mile (do not know the name of that street but it is one way INTO neighborhood. She kept crossing the R several times and there were some guys hanging near her so still not sure she is not LEO undercover but some one in the backpages section said this may be Sandra. There is a picture in backpage. Com from a link in backpage section of this forum and one picture looks like the WSW- the one where she has a mole on her face- right side middle- is that Sandra and is she safe? She looked good again, shorter, younger, spinner type with brown hair- nice in my book- want to partake but 2 times now too much activity around her. Any suggestions?

    Stay Safe and Rock ON.

  6. #4694
    Quote Originally Posted by MindBrain  [View Original Post]
    Thanks fellows for the responses, I got some reading to do!

    One word: laziness. LOL
    A lot of these girls are basically homeless / living in crackhouses. They're not going to spend money on a razor when there are rocks to be had.

  7. #4693

    Hit the are last night

    Was out late last night decided to go oit for a ride didn't have much time but I was going to make the best of it, right off the bat seen 4 marked leo by 6 mile gas station all pulled out and went in different directions seen 2wsw wasnt worth a second look than seen a tall BSW, thought what the hell ill give it a try made a couple passes to make sure uncle was gone then pulled down the side street were it walk up and in a deep voice said"how you doing" I was like hell no it smiled as I drove off tall long straight hair skinny 110# 5"10 waist of my time and gas but aleast everything ended safe.

    As always brother stay safe

  8. #4692

    Google StreetView

    Any of these places in the D? .

    http://fem.orsm.net/prostitutes-on-street-view 832. Html

  9. #4691
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelrat  [View Original Post]
    Have found them on Wyandotte ST East. East of the tunnell. Haven't been there in over a year, but usually can find ladies willing for. 2 BBBJ. Don't know the consequences of getting caught. Stay safe, follow the rules. They'll take USD or Canadian. Regards, TRat.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoeClocking247  [View Original Post]
    Thanks fellows for the responses, I got some reading to do!

    Quote Originally Posted by HoeClocking247  [View Original Post]
    It is kind of funny how a 24 yo girl has a 1984 style Bush.
    One word: laziness. LOL

  10. #4690

    Gem 13

    Was feeling a little horny Sunday night on my way home so gave Gem 13 a ring. Another nice BBBJTC.

  11. #4689

    Candy style

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidB43  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother, if you can provide me with a better description of her style with reference to what she looks like; and.

    The clothes she was wearing; maybe I can help.
    Alright, what can I tell you about Candy? She is quite pretty with high cheekbones and eyes that might look a little closer together than normal. Very nice smile (for me, at least) , and she fits into her jeans in a very satisfying way. I have seen her fully clothed up close, and she looks to be in great shape. I look forward to seeing what's under the hood.

  12. #4688

    All natural

    Quote Originally Posted by HoeClocking247  [View Original Post]
    Sampled this one again (Just got a BJ) if I can get her to shave her pussy I might try FS.
    Come on, man! Your dentist is always talking to you about flossing, right? Here's your chance to take care of two needs at once. Honestly, send her my way if you don't like the natural carpet.

  13. #4687

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    Took a cruise around 1am through the R. Came off of 8 mile and saw a leo in the gas station lot with headlights on pointing directly at a WSW not worth picking up. A block or two down on opposite side near Centerfolds I saw a nice WSW (10 from the drive by) but didn't want to chance it with leo posted up on the corner. Drove around for a few went back and she was there and no LEO was around. I was def going to go for the scoop on the way back as she was easily the best SW I have seen in some time. She had brown hair about 5'6-5'7 20-24 age clear new face. Real cute girl almost / possibly TGTBT. When I circled back she was gone. I gave some time and came back with no luck. .

    Woodward had the usual BSW w / weiners

    7 / GR- notta (I've never had luck here but its always at night)

    Brightmoor- 1 WSW 1 BSW on opposite sides both older and rough.

    Ave- notta (usually good to me)
    Saw her also your lucky because she was Leo. Was about to make PU myself when 2 detroit cops busted down the side street right in front of her nailing some poor Monger. The second one almost hit me he was on the ass end of first one but wasn't usein lites.

    Getting in an accident with a cop is NOT on my to do list.

  14. #4686
    Picked up Precious on Ave near Central last week around 11am. Decent build, normal height, blonde hair. Face a bit of a wreck but fairly tight body. FS for. 3, gave me digits but I seem to have lost them. Would probably repeat. She worked it quite well, reasonably tight. Quite a few girls were out, saw a 'too good to be true' girl, looked like some hooker out of a movie, passed on it. Look pretty incredible though.

  15. #4685

    Windsor stroll

    Quote Originally Posted by MindBrain  [View Original Post]
    Are there any strolls for prostitution over at Windsor? I understand that it is illegal.

    How are the police force over there? If you get caught over there, will you go to jail, have your car impounded, and be heavily fined? Are they worst than Detroit's police? Just curious. Thanks for any input.
    Have found them on Wyandotte ST East. East of the tunnell. Haven't been there in over a year, but usually can find ladies willing for. 2 BBBJ. Don't know the consequences of getting caught. Stay safe, follow the rules. They'll take USD or Canadian. Regards, TRat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape