Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4654

    I went a strolling

    I took a stroll along Michigan Ave from Bogarts to Telegraph from 730 pm to 815p, and there was nothing human and female around. I am sure if I waited at the notels I would see some action. For the last two weeks it has been super slow.

  2. #4653
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Glad to hear it was a success. How about some details. That's what the forum is for. Like what was the damage? How were her looks? Was she black / white / Hispanic? How much? Where did it take place? Car? Hotel? Location of pick up? This is how we know what to look for and who to look for. You share with us and we all gain some knowledge. Get it? And again glad to help out.
    Tanya is in her mid 30's

    She is a white but not a keeper.

    Location is my car.

    Damage is 20.

    The good thing is she swallows.

    Location of pick all the way to the end on JR (8 mile) after crossing a church and a school.

    I'm not clear about location as I'm new to detroit

    NIKK

  3. #4652

    Code name Scorpion?

    Cruised the triangle again last night. I'm pretty damn sure leo had a sting going taking place on the corner where the city limits bar is and in front of the spa and motell on GR. There were at least 4 girls there. All young and appearing pretty much like normal SW's. All white girls. Except for the fact that I never saw any of these girls anywhere before in the triangle.

    Two black guys playing the thug part would occasionally appear, confer with one or more of the girls and then vanish quickly. At one point I saw one of them reach inside of one of the girls coats (adjusting something?) then she straightened herself and went back to the corner. It just didn't look right to me. Plus these guys didn't look like genuine thug material & I never saw them before either.

    Couple this with the fact that there was a B&W leo at the station on 7 & GR that moved down to the restaurant directly across GR from the city limits. Most of the windows shades were drawn in the restaurant except for a select few. Lights were on but leo's car was the only one in the lot. This place usually isn't open this time of night either. Sometimes it is, but most of the time it's not.

    At exactly 12 pm (quitting time?) I see the two dudes conversing with the girls again. I do a short loop again and everyone is gone. I mean everyone on the whole damn block gone in 30 secs. Not a minute later what do I see? Two of the shiny new DPD cars (the new ones that look like state cars with the new emblem on the door and darken out windows) rolling side by side and leaving the area. The B&W was gone now too. I'm surmising the two other cars were out of sight in the motel lot as you can't see it from the street very well.

    My advice is to stay the F away. I've rolled the triangle enough to know when something don't seem right. This looked all wrong to me. I've never seen an organized sting like this in the triangle ever. Couple it with the fact that it's been eerily quiet around the tri as of late. No girls anywhere, no thugs anywhere, hell ain't really seen the usual monger activity either.

    Take it for what it is.

  4. #4651

    Zero

    Cruised hard from 11-4, wanted to get back to watch the Lions (sigh). Sawa couple WSWs near Lantz. 1 was too old the other disappeared when I turned around, a real cutie. Saw a big booty new BSW near 6 mile but couldn't scoop her. Too many church folk out. Look 4 her next time. Hit sum of my other spots, Harper, Chalmers, Gratiot / 8, Woodward in HP, and my final ride on Warren / 96 (nothing there anymore). Found nothing. Like Twat, usually I find a gem on days like this, but not today.

  5. #4650

    Thanks for the intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Nick. Welcome to the forum. First off. Read it. I haven't been on here for too long, but I found pretty much all the info I needed by reading the forum. Next go to the home page and read the 22 rules. Then when you feel your ready, get in your car and drive to sixteen mile also known as Big Beaver, go all the way to John R. Then head south untill you get to eight mile, seven mile, six mile area. Good luck and don't let any females that have large Adams apples in your ride cause they Probly aren't a female.

    Again don't forget to read the rules and stay safe.
    Thanks for the intel. On this Saturday afternoon I cruised on 8mile & found tanya for BBBJTCIM.

  6. #4649

    11-13-11

    This morning strolled through the ave. Did not partake but there were 4 WSW out, one that was super old and fugly. One that was in jeans and a hoodie dark sunglasses, looked like early 20's near cecil. Then a nice blonde down near the dq. Then 1 older one that was a brunette, that was not bad looking for an older lady. I didn't have time to enjoy a dream.

  7. #4648

    Wednesday Night Dream in the D. Met Lisa

    Early evening, I was dreaming it was quite windy. Radio reports claimed power out in many places in the burbs. Noticed WSW (brunette. 130 or so, early 30s) looking like she wanted out of the weather along the Ave. Circled, she caught on, and we spent an enjoyable time warming her up. A ways away, found a full parking lot, donated. 25 and enjoyed oral talents. Lisa was not in a hurry and I dropped her off in a reasonable residential area after gaining digits. Will dream again.

  8. #4647

    Michelle

    Caught her on JR a few days ago in the morning. Same as before, namely really good BBBJTCIM for. 3. Definite FS next time. Carries a conversation very well, clean, cute body, not at all spacey. Shooting up the ATF list.

  9. #4646
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Granted I have pulled some of the hottest and all time greatest SW's on the absolute crappiest nights of the year, but the first good cold snap seems to shut things down, even if it's just temporarily. Or was there a party with goodie bags I didn't get the invite to?
    I sounds like the party is during the day. Our hostesses have not adapted to the cold yet.

    Give them time. I recall strolling JR in the dark at 6 AM in February and being amazed at how many were out standing out in the wind and snow.

  10. #4645
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    I'm feelin you on the redheads.
    Yea, redheads! Nikki from the triangle and her blonde GF Darlene. Some of the best freak shows I ever had on an almost weekly basis.

    I went to high school with Nikki and used to party with her back then. Every time I went to pick her up she always showed up with another hottie in tow and would say; look what I brought for us to play with. Damn, I think I'm going to hell eventually.

  11. #4644

    First cold snap equals a dry spell.

    Granted I have pulled some of the hottest and all time greatest SW's on the absolute crappiest nights of the year, but the first good cold snap seems to shut things down, even if it's just temporarily. Or was there a party with goodie bags I didn't get the invite to?

    Been on a forced retirement for a while now and finally got out and about tonight. Hit about 5 numbers I had with no luck. Even the UTR's I've been wanting to get with. Cruised the G saw a couple of WSW's that were actually too haggard for my taste and they were gone in a minute never to return. Don't do the R anymore. Hit the triangle and it was the night before Christmas out there. Not even so much as a mouse, err, Fugly BSW, anywhere. Nada nothing. The Vic looks a bit um, entrapping, with all the new landscaping though.

    Rolled south from there through some (a lot!) of the other areas discussed here before with the same results. Back through the G. Getting desperate here. Vandyke, Harper, a few other east side places I've had luck in the past. Fuck it I'm going home. Time to sleep, but not to DREAM!

    Big waste of gas and the SRH will eventually make you crazy on your self. Tomorrow I hit the UTR's I've been working on early and get a definite lock in. If you wake up Monday and hear Kam squealing on about a woman who drowned in man goo this weekend, take it as a given as to what happened. Pics at Eleven. Just saying.

    Funny shit, I got blown out earlier this week by another UTR for talking like that. She said I was just too FN weird for her. LOL. Biaaaaaatch!

  12. #4643
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    This dream was in early October of this year. Only posting because it was a good dream but have never seen her again. Maybe someone has some intel? Scooped her on J are closer to 6 mile. WSW, Kinda chunky, redhead (I'm a sucker for red hair) , lots of tats, maybe middle 20's. Negotiated FS with pics and vids for $50. Good time overall. Decent BBBJ, nice CFS, mish, CG, K9. Came on tits for finish. I only saw her once after. About a week later. Anybody have intel?
    I'm feelin you on the redheads. Hella pics too. My job situation will be changing in 2012, and I plan to be cruising hard, maybe. I slowed because pickens have been slim, but you seem to have found some nice ones.

    John Wise,

    I just noticed you scratched 1, 000 posts. Congrats man!
    Last edited by Slick Jr; 11-11-11 at 19:41. Reason: misspellin

  13. #4642

  14. #4641

    Stollin.

    Rolled the R about 2pm. Wasn't planning on scooping, just a tour. Saw Nikki in the usual spot and a couple of fuglies south. Did see one tall thin hottie, dirty blond, hair up, WSW at 7 mile. She hailed me like she was hailing a cab. Actually thought about a scoop, circled around but she was gone. Check out 6 mile east of 75 per recent reports. Saw nothing. Then mossied over to the triangle (3pm) which I have just recently been enlightened on. Nothing at all to report. I suppose timing is everything. I will return.

    Be safe,

    JD

  15. #4640

    Red

    I think I seen this girl once on the Ave. It was mid summer. I have never seen her again. If it is the same girl, she is a really, really, good. She gave me digits, but lost them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't call it a stroll, really, but there are some occasional girls in the area east of I-75 on McNichols. There's one I picked up several months ago on Jos Campau who seems to have relocated to McNichols. BSW, probably mid to late 20s, probably about a 5-6 on the looks scale has a shock of bright blue in her hair, goes by the name of Red, no phone. She's worth mentioning because she's seriously one of the greatest BJs in the area. The first time I picked her up I was pretty desperate after cruising for long time and probably would have passed her by otherwise. I was totally not expecting the level of performance. This girl could suck the dimples out of a golf ball. I repeat whenever I see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape