Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 12106
-
11-18-11 20:00 #736Senior Member

Posts: 156Just a follow-up
She called my play phone today. She giggled when she asked if I had any more 'work' for her. T t.
I asked if she wanted only 'yard work' (what I jokingly called the BBBJ she gave last time) to which she replied she would consider 'house work' too. Time was arranged and I went to her apartment. Met me at the door in a robe ith a sexy black bra and thong. Spent two hours. 2 pops (unusual for me) and had some incredible sex for $.
Before I left I mentioned that I may know a few guys who would also pay her for her work. She got mad, telling me she's not a hooker. I hugged her and told her she wasn't. Just a sweet girl who could use a little help now and then. She MAY consider a few regulars, so when she says It's ok I'll share her number with a few of the seniors that asked me about it.
Roland.
Originally Posted by RolandDeschain
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-11 10:38 #735Senior Member

Posts: 2814Good luck on trying to get ANY money back from a street walker at any time. You did the right thing because if you did demand your money back it probably would have started an arguement.
Originally Posted by MkeMongrel
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-11 11:56 #734Senior Member

Posts: 99So I managed to finally pick someone up. Yesterday (Wed) at around 4PM I made several rounds of GF / National. Nothing much to see. Thought I saw two young LSW together on GF and around 20th and next time when I was there. There was a cop car with LEO talking to them. The car went away and on my next pass through GF I saw a young BSW walking around GF and 24th going towards 27th. Jacket / jeans. She smiled. I pulled into side street, she walked past me and motioned to see me in the alley. Looked safe. So I got out and asked her if she needed a ride. She said yes. Both in the car. Quick LE check. Drove for a few blocks and asked what can she offer. She said head for 0. 2. So okay. I had a spot in mind which I had confirmed with a fellow member here and she also thought highly of the spot. So reached and parked there. And then the disappointment. She took out a rubber and completely refused any persuasion for BBBJ. Well. CBJ doesn't do it for me. So I just brought her back to GF and left her on a side street. I did not ask for money back since it was my fault that I did not confirm whether CBJ or BBBJ.
I finally picked one. And it didn't work out. Still. I am wiser with experience. She said her name was Mindy and she indicated that she might be just a bit pregnant (did not show through the jacket).
-
11-14-11 08:35 #733Senior Member

Posts: 70Searched for dark meat
Last Friday afternoon was in the mood for a nice black girl so cruised north around 4pm. Wasn't much out there, ended up seeing a young spinner on Lisbon, I pulled over she hoped in, as soon as she got in she asks,"you. Going to pay me?". Of course I play dumb and ask why I would pay her to give her a ride. She gets angry, so I act like I am hitting on her saying how she is a pretty girl and that I would love to have a good time with her, then I ask to see her tits. She says "I am looking for a date so ill do whatever you want after you pay me. I politely tell het I "just wanted to give a pretty girl a ride". She gets pissed and demands that I stop her back off on Lisbon. I pull over 5 blocks away from where she wants to be dropped and told her this is as far as I'm going so get the fuck out. She sighed, got out and slammed my door. Funny exchange, I know she wasn't a cop, just a newbie SW who doesn't understand the patience needed to do this the right way.
I ended up heading south and meeting up with a girl I have seen a few times before, picked her up near 10th and greenfield, went to a quiet spot and took Care of me win a nice BBBJCIM. She did inform me that she is now doing incalls as her mom moved out of her house, so that will be fun.
I still have a craving for a nice black chick, hopefully I can scratch that itch this week.
Flip
-
11-13-11 22:44 #732Senior Member

Posts: 2881Sounds like a sweet situation. There are quite a few like this around. I met a 19 year old waitress at a diner working the graveyard shift and manged to work it in. She has been a nice provider since. I've also paid her very well. And I had my welfare mom last year who wasn't much to look at but she fit like a worn out glove. I'd just toss her $40 now and then. She was just happy to have a warm house to take a Valium nap at.
Originally Posted by RolandDeschain
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-11 22:20 #731Senior Member

Posts: 2881Wet dreams
I never have this dream because I can't ever find a HSW unless by H, you mean homo. Next any woman who has a 9 body and a 9 face, I'm not going to find at 12th and Greenfield. I might find a crackhead with meth mouth but not Myria Carey. First I don't even like to drive in that area. Certainly not get out of the car. And certainly not go into Satan's basement.
Originally Posted by Ben Looking
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-11 20:54 #730Senior Member

Posts: 195Southside Sunday.
After a long time being good, I decided to work the south side for new talent as long as the weather was OK. As someone said earlier, once the ladies are all bundled up in parkas and stocking caps, its much harder to separate the gems from the stones (or stoned?).
At first, there was slim pickings. Actually that is only half accurate. The first BSW I spotted on Grfd & 20 was about 50 lbs overweight. The second BSW on 18th between Ntnl & Grfd was tall & very thin. I suspect she was a he so I kept driving again. Spotted a reasonably attractive BSW, about 40, calling herself Diane, off 16th. She was actually very well-dressed, which made her all the more attractive. (good sign that she isn't a druggie.) But she had just been dropped off by a date and didn't want another date. She must have made her daily quota already.
When I was just about ready to give up, I spotted a WSW, late 30s, of Ntnl. Picked her up and was going to find a quiet place to park but she wanted to go to her apartment. Normally, I don't visit apartments on the first date. But, Sue, assured me it was OK and she seemed to be genuine. Claims she has regular jobs but needs to earn a little extra money from time to time. Went to her apartment and had a great time. She could afford to lose about 20 lbs but there were no games and no drama. 0.4 for everything. I will definitely phone her soon.
Ice.
-
11-13-11 19:15 #729Senior Member

Posts: 156I think I took a tip from Lefty.
In a post a little while back, Lefty was talking about some of the non-working girls that he's had in his stable. It got me thinking about looking for some fun apart from BP, CL, or SW. Although this started out innocently enough, it could have ended badly.
Today I was outside my house, finishing up some last minute yard chores, when a young lady I've known for many years walks over from the neighbors. It's my neighbors granddaughter. About 23, blonde cutie. She asks me if I had seen h grandma at all today. I mention that I hadn't talked to her in a few days. Now Allison (name changed to protect the innocent) has a 1yr old child, deadbeat baby-daddy, trying to go to school etc. And the neighbor has told me about how she is always trying to borrow money from her. She's telling me about how her car needs tires, she works 2pt time jobs, daycare. Blah blah blah. As we are talking my mind clicks into monger mode. I mention that I don't loan money, but if she wanted to work it off we could figure something out. Of course I was referring to yard work.
If she hadn't given me the sly little smile I would have told her to help me rake leaves or roll up the hoses, but SHE said she'd be happy to work it off. Long story short, we end up in my den with her shirt off and giving me a damn good BBBJ!
Nice big titties, she did an awesome job. I'm almost wondering if she's "worked" before LOL.
I would have been happy to spray those tithes, but she took it deep and swallowed without losing a drop! Ended up being e best 50. 00 I've ever spent. I gave here the number to my 'play' phone and told her that if she wanted to make a bigger check, I'd be open to discussions. She smiled and told me shed think about it.
You were right Lefty. You just hav to look in the right places,
Roland
-
11-13-11 17:59 #728Senior Member

Posts: 63Beware!
Here is a heads up on a crack working girl that seems to being trying to set up a mugging. Picked up a big booty black SW near 6th and Lincoln across the street from the st. Josephat church.
She was wearing a tight skirt and had a huge ass. Looked to good to pass up. Well watch out I narrowly escaped a robbery.
She lives in this apt on the corner of Chase near the freeway across the street from a gas station. South east of Lincoln ave.
She tried to smoke crack in my car. Then we go to her house and we walk down a hall way. She lives in the last apt. She reaches in her bra a pulls out keys. She then shakes them several times. She is now talking load saying. Ok lets go in now. She then keeps looking towards a corner were there is stairs. Like some one is hiding. She keeps talking louder and shaking her keys looking for someone.
She then opens the door to her apt we go in but she opens the door and looks towards the area the steps are. She starts stalling and talking louder. I think fuck it I walk out and round the corner sure enough there is a stair way leading down to a back door. Which is open half way. Someone was waiting but must have left for some reason.
So she swears that there is no one. BULLS SHIT.
She keeps trying to get me to come in the house and into her room. Fuck that.
I get outa there fast.
Watch it boys this ***** is bad news. She is a crack working girl for sure and I bet whomever she has waiting to rob a monger they will stop at nothing to get some money for a fix.
-
11-13-11 10:09 #727Senior Member

Posts: 32Greenfield area
I had a crazy dream that I met a HSW on Gfld and 12th area. This had to be a dream because it was way too wierd to be true, maybe some of you have had similar dreams? I drempt that a very nice looking HSW convinced me to meet her at her house a few blocks away (she was renting a bed. Or whatever the arrangement may have been). In the dream we walked to the basement, and I mean this was a damp, filthy basement. In the back corner was a curtain that seperated yet another room. With one light bulb for the entire basement, this was dark, damp, filthy basement that whose upstairs occupants were pleanty comfortable with the entire situation. As I mentioned a really weird, scarey dream. We made our way to the back room of the basement, a small concrete room with a double bed covered with a filthy bed spread. Of course this girl in my dream was vgl and very nice personality (very). A 9 body. 9 face and very accomodating effort! This is the only reason the dream is worth mentioning here. Once I was able to relax a bit, which wasn't easy, we were able to have some fun! The end od the dream was pleasurable but the middle was scarey as hell! I escaped with no harm and probably would like to have the dream again, hope I do. Was just wondering if anyone else had a dream that was similar?
-
11-13-11 03:28 #726Senior Member

Posts: 615Hb1018
You are taking a big risk by doing the deed so close to where you picked up the girl. You should go a min of 10 blocks.
Just a word of advice.
-
11-13-11 00:05 #725Senior Member

Posts: 1315Tanya
There were several gals lurking on Lincoln today so I picked up Tanya, a middle-aged blond. She's a bit heavy but was showing lots of cleavage, which I like. She was wearing lots of lip gloss which made the oral pleasure even more special. I've had that mouth around me before, but she didn't remember, maybe since she was a bit out of it. She's a quiet gal but gets the job done. Good value for 20. Recommended vehicular entertainment.
Craven MoreLipGloss
-
11-11-11 10:48 #724Senior Member

Posts: 2814Good thing you didn't give her your contact number. She would call regularly not randomly as most of these girls do. Your phone would be lighting up. Smart move.
Originally Posted by HB1018
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-11 08:21 #723Senior Member

Posts: 70I'll 2nd that
The weather does make our lives a little more difficult. I stuck out yesterday and I'm not sure if I saw any SW or not. Was out in the AM in north and south loops, saw what I thought were some nice options and seemed to get some looks but whenever I got back around they were gone, so either one of you dudes picked then up or they weren't working. I did make contact if a nice looking hispanic girl, we made eye contact and she followed me down the next side street, but as she looked in my car she decided to keep walking. A lot of SW say I look like a cop so my guess is that she was a rookie and thought the same.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
I even called a couple of my regulars with no luck, none of them answered, so I guess it just wasn't in the cards for me yesterday. I am going to try and get out this afternoon and will report back.
Flip
-
11-10-11 21:37 #722Regular Member

Posts: 11First time picking up a SW. Was cruising down mitchell actually, saw a WSW on about 12th by a Kwik Pantry looking store. She gave me a look so I turned around. Got to the intersection and saw her look back to some tall black guy leaning on the store, I don't like dealing with pimp's but he didn't start walking around or anything after she looked so I pulled about a block away. She immaterially got right in and gave me a leo check so I knew I was good to go. Negotiated a BBBJCIM / spit for. 40 so I cruised around a couple blocks. I didn't really want to pay that much but I really wanted a BBBJ. The neighborhood did not give me a good vibe as you could imagine but I found what I thought was the best spot about 3 blocks away, it was a pretty dark street and I didn't see any lights on so I went for it. She gave a good BBBJ, let me play with her tit's and ass while she did it, sucked on my balls for a little bit, she didn't have much meat on her but she had a thin body. She told me she usually works around there and asked for my, I didn't want to give it to her because I didn't want to take the chance of her pimp having her call randomly. And when I dropped her off about a block away he was walking around the street looking for her. All in all it was good, I'd frequent if she was independent, I don't trust pimp's.











Reply With Quote






