Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4609

    Victory parking lot

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    2 weeks ago cruisin the ave I spotted a nice looking WSW named eliza about 3am. Claimed she was from toledo and was around here because she didn't know anyone. Seemed like an average girl and didn't seem to be involved in drugs. Very nice and bubbly personality. 40 for a nonrushed CBJ. Supplied hand sanitizer after the deed LOL. Here's a link to her page on BP I would def repeat.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ase-28/7057754

    Week later picked up WSW susan near central good nonrushed CBJ for 30. Real skinny but overall nice girl. No digs

    Tonight stumbled across a WSW named theresa in victory parking lot. She offered 50 for FS and I said I only had 30. She said she would do 40 so we agreed. She hopped in and showed her vajayjay. She had a room and asked if I would take her to the store to get something to drink. I agreed and we went back to her room. She started to get all jittery and wanted 50. I said no we agreed on 40 and she stood up got in my face asking why I was acting like that. I told her to enjoy the drink and smokes I'm leaving. She then agreed to do it for 40 because she needed it desperately for rent because she was living there. I said no tahnks and walked out.

    Continued my cruise and met charlene on livernois. Claimed to give bomb head blah blah. Did an okay job for 30 and half way she stopped and said jerk off and feel my pussy. I said no thats not what we agreed on. She continued to finish me off. Would not repeat.

    Where's a good area for a LSW / hsw?
    Sorry to sound like a newb but what is victory parking lot.

    Thanks

  2. #4608

    Hello, everyone

    Hello everyone this is Nick.

    I recently moved to Troy.

    I need some information that where can I find WSW & HSW in Troy / Detroit (street names please)

    Thank you all in advance.

    Nick

  3. #4607
    Haven't checked in for a while and failed to deliver a few reports. Been a weird few weeks for me, figured its worth reporting.

    Stayed clear of everything last week of October. Past week have checked out JR a few times later last week and just nothing every time I went. Didn't stop by my usual hours, which is earlier in the day.

    Cruised through this morning and there were girls all over. Saw Melanie hanging down by Hollywood, and some other skinny beatup looking chick north by 8mile. Decided to pick up a girl I hadn't seen before, somewhat short, curvy black girl. Introduced herself as Ashley, later said her name is DeeDee. She looked a bit younger, didn't seem too beat up, but had a chip in her front tooth. Did FS for $.3, would definitely repeat. Girl was super friendly, eager to please and her pussy was. Amazingly tight. Some of the tightest I've had, which is impressive. She was a bit chubby, but overall mostly thick and had a pretty amazing ass. No number so unfortunately won't be able to call her.

  4. #4606

    Charlene

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutjob  [View Original Post]
    Saw a few decent WSW walking around Church's chicken but ended up picking up Charlene, just west of Livernois. WSW, thin with A cups, short brunette hair, wearing a mini-skirt showing off some nice legs, and distinctive mole just above her lip on the right side. About a 5 or 6 on the scale.

    She hopped in, did a quick LE check and off we went. She kept saying he BJ's were awesome, etc. I'm thinking whenever I hear that, I'm really screwed. I was happily mistaken. Great BBBJ, lots of dt and bls. Had me shooting in no time and swallowed every drop. I would definitely repeat. Damage was $.3.
    I have seen her several times. She really is good. I usually pay. 10 once in a while I will tip. She always wants FS, but I never had time when I ran into her, next time I'm out if I see her I'm going to see how her FS is.

  5. #4605

    Delayed post

    2 weeks ago cruisin the ave I spotted a nice looking WSW named eliza about 3am. Claimed she was from toledo and was around here because she didn't know anyone. Seemed like an average girl and didn't seem to be involved in drugs. Very nice and bubbly personality. 40 for a nonrushed CBJ. Supplied hand sanitizer after the deed LOL. Here's a link to her page on BP I would def repeat.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ase-28/7057754

    Week later picked up WSW susan near central good nonrushed CBJ for 30. Real skinny but overall nice girl. No digs

    Tonight stumbled across a WSW named theresa in victory parking lot. She offered 50 for FS and I said I only had 30. She said she would do 40 so we agreed. She hopped in and showed her vajayjay. She had a room and asked if I would take her to the store to get something to drink. I agreed and we went back to her room. She started to get all jittery and wanted 50. I said no we agreed on 40 and she stood up got in my face asking why I was acting like that. I told her to enjoy the drink and smokes I'm leaving. She then agreed to do it for 40 because she needed it desperately for rent because she was living there. I said no tahnks and walked out.

    Continued my cruise and met charlene on livernois. Claimed to give bomb head blah blah. Did an okay job for 30 and half way she stopped and said jerk off and feel my pussy. I said no thats not what we agreed on. She continued to finish me off. Would not repeat.

    Where's a good area for a LSW / hsw?

  6. #4604

    Two girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutjob  [View Original Post]
    Just got home from strolling the Avenue. Undercover cops were working. This was around 10pm.

    Saw very attractive WSW, maybe 5' 5", long brunette hair, blue jeans, dark winter coat, white furry boots. She was walking by Cabot. A car was getting towed when I initially saw her but I couldn't tell if she had anything to do with it. Drove around some and came back about 10 min later. She was on side street talking to a monger. I passed an unmarked and did a U-turn about half mile down. The poor guy was getting busted by the unmarked with her standing by the car.

    There was also a good looking blond WSW wearing a red winter coat who was hanging around the same area. Couldn't tell if she was 5-0 but I wasn't sticking around to find out.

    Be careful guys.
    These are the two girls that I had mentioned in a previous post. The brunette girl wouldn't get in my ride and was asking about what I wanted to do. Sounds like bad news to me. I'd steer clear!

  7. #4603
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Pix and Vids. Be all means, share brother. Its the good wholesome christian thing to do. (LOL)
    Slick Jr: I make no promises to the girls about where the pics / vids may or may not end up. Most really don't care. They are happy enough to get another $.2. I see the place for pics here. Where can I post short vid clips?

    Mich CL: Thanks for the location tip. Can you be more specific on the triangle? I have read the posts here pretty extensively but it seems elusive.

    Thanks guys.

  8. #4602
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutjob  [View Original Post]
    The unmarked was a maroon crown vic. Lots of antennas.
    That's the Purple Police that come out at night for anti-gang, anti-prostitution, anti-whatever. Surprised at the antennas, usually aren't that obvious.

  9. #4601

    Charlene. Michigan Ave

    Saw a few decent WSW walking around Church's chicken but ended up picking up Charlene, just west of Livernois. WSW, thin with A cups, short brunette hair, wearing a mini-skirt showing off some nice legs, and distinctive mole just above her lip on the right side. About a 5 or 6 on the scale.

    She hopped in, did a quick LE check and off we went. She kept saying he BJ's were awesome, etc. I'm thinking whenever I hear that, I'm really screwed. I was happily mistaken. Great BBBJ, lots of dt and bls. Had me shooting in no time and swallowed every drop. I would definitely repeat. Damage was $.3.

  10. #4600

    Michigan Ave. Blond and brunette by Cabot

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    Unmarked crown vic that pulled her over? Please share details of cars that are pulling over people. Could have been watching her and got him but anyways good info. I don't believe you are calling anyone out if you share the make and model of a unmarked car that has lights. I just saw the other day a red escape pulling someone over downriver. Having an eye for certain parked or cruising vehicles is very helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutjob  [View Original Post]
    Just got home from strolling the Avenue. Undercover cops were working. This was around 10pm.

    Saw very attractive WSW, maybe 5' 5", long brunette hair, blue jeans, dark winter coat, white furry boots. She was walking by Cabot. A car was getting towed when I initially saw her but I couldn't tell if she had anything to do with it. Drove around some and came back about 10 min later. She was on side street talking to a monger. I passed an unmarked and did a U-turn about half mile down. The poor guy was getting busted by the unmarked with her standing by the car.

    There was also a good looking blond WSW wearing a red winter coat who was hanging around the same area. Couldn't tell if she was 5-0 but I wasn't sticking around to find out.

    Be careful guys.
    I was cruising on Saturday around 11:15pm and saw these two again in the same spot. Between Cabot and the Quality Market. The brunette was wearing the same white furry boots and her blond friend really stands out. This time though, I saw no one pick them up or anything suspicious. But I still won't go near until someone vouches for them.

  11. #4599
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    As I said, I am new to this forum although I am a long time monger. I have lots of pics and vids of the regular girls out there. Girls seem to be scarce lately. What's going on? I like them white and thin. Skinnier the better. Please let me know what I am doing wrong / right here.
    Hi,

    Great report by the way. You're doing fine, keep posting and read the forum if you need a place to troll. Also it would help if you put a watermark on your photos. At least we know its yours, not stolen from another board. { almost didn't reconize natalie, didn't see her from behind. }

    I don't know about vids tho, maybe some of the others on here might know or perhaps our esteemed admin Jackson could point you in the right direction.

    Stay safe

  12. #4598
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    As I said, I am new to this forum although I am a long time monger. I have lots of pics and vids of the regular girls out there. Girls seem to be scarce lately. What's going on? I like them white and thin. Skinnier the better. Please let me know what I am doing wrong / right here.
    Pix and Vids. Be all means, share brother. Its the good wholesome christian thing to do. (LOL)

  13. #4597
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Went for a stroll about 10:30am. Started at JR between 8 and 6. Nothing. Proceeded to the triangle as I understand it (still kind of new to this forum but assume that is the Mi ave. Area. Nothing down there either. Went down Livernois, McGraw, Vernor. Nothing anywhere. This was around 12 noon. Didn't see anything that looked like LEO either. Stopped back by JR on the return trip. There were a few out (never let down by JR). Had a dream with Natalie, picked up on Lantz. She flashed tits as I drove by so I knew she was for real. 30yrs. 5'7" or so, about 130, short red / brown hair. Decent Bcups although abit saggy from havin a kid, nice meaty pussy. Hairy but clean, lots of tats. She was nice, didn't seem high. Went to notell. Awesome BBBJ with BLS. Serious skills. She was very enthusiastic. CFS from there. Mish and K9. I videoed and took pictures during the whole time. Total PSE. $.75 =.2 tip. Totally worth it, got digits. I will be hittin it again.

    As I said, I am new to this forum although I am a long time monger. I have lots of pics and vids of the regular girls out there. Girls seem to be scarce lately. What's going on? I like them white and thin. Skinnier the better. Please let me know what I am doing wrong / right here.
    Nice pics. You need to do some more research on the Triangle's parameters. It's nowhere near where you are looking. Try Grand River near Telegraph.

  14. #4596

    Intel for the Day

    Went for a stroll about 10:30am. Started at JR between 8 and 6. Nothing. Proceeded to the triangle as I understand it (still kind of new to this forum but assume that is the Mi ave. Area. Nothing down there either. Went down Livernois, McGraw, Vernor. Nothing anywhere. This was around 12 noon. Didn't see anything that looked like LEO either. Stopped back by JR on the return trip. There were a few out (never let down by JR). Had a dream with Natalie, picked up on Lantz. She flashed tits as I drove by so I knew she was for real. 30yrs. 5'7" or so, about 130, short red / brown hair. Decent Bcups although abit saggy from havin a kid, nice meaty pussy. Hairy but clean, lots of tats. She was nice, didn't seem high. Went to notell. Awesome BBBJ with BLS. Serious skills. She was very enthusiastic. CFS from there. Mish and K9. I videoed and took pictures during the whole time. Total PSE. $.75 =.2 tip. Totally worth it, got digits. I will be hittin it again.

    As I said, I am new to this forum although I am a long time monger. I have lots of pics and vids of the regular girls out there. Girls seem to be scarce lately. What's going on? I like them white and thin. Skinnier the better. Please let me know what I am doing wrong / right here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1030874.JPG‎   P1030882.JPG‎  

  15. #4595
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    Unmarked crown vic that pulled her over? Please share details of cars that are pulling over people. Could have been watching her and got him but anyways good info. I don't believe you are calling anyone out if you share the make and model of a unmarked car that has lights. I just saw the other day a red escape pulling someone over downriver. Having an eye for certain parked or cruising vehicles is very helpful.
    She may have been innocent but she was also near the first car I mentioned who was getting towed. Too many coincidences for me.

    The unmarked was a maroon crown vic. Lots of antennas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape