Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4058
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 231
    I like #7. Don't think I have seen her before. Is she new to the Ave?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Cephlapod Love.

    LOL

    I am always open to suggestions. I am not a professional. Neither are the girls. It isn't easy coming up with new and exciting poses and positions. We are dealing with the human body and it will only twist into some many possible positions. The professionals are working with large budgets, nice backgrounds and props galore. Basically, the subject is sitting, standing or laying. They can open their legs, close their legs or hold them behind their head. That's about it.

    CookyJar

  2. #4057

    Re: Action Pictures!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    I think he meant, get pictures of things like the girls reading the Bible, praying together and even perhaps a laying on of hands. To drive the devil out, of course!

    I on the other hand would love to see pics of them speaking in tongues. <g
    Thanks Cephlapod Love.

    LOL

    I am always open to suggestions. I am not a professional. Neither are the girls. It isn't easy coming up with new and exciting poses and positions. We are dealing with the human body and it will only twist into some many possible positions. The professionals are working with large budgets, nice backgrounds and props galore. Basically, the subject is sitting, standing or laying. They can open their legs, close their legs or hold them behind their head. That's about it.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sittting 28.jpg‎   Standing 59.jpg‎   Kneeling 37.jpg‎   Laying 81.jpg‎   Legs Open 016.jpg‎  

    Legs Close 81.jpg‎   Misc 77.jpg‎   Legs  behind Head.jpg‎   Ah! Now that's different 78.jpg‎  

  3. #4056

    Re: Clarice – A Brazilian Beauty

    Thanks Member #1759,

    You are so right, Clarice has some mighty fine assets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member #1759  [View Original Post]
    Cookie, you mentioned a lack of postings by other members about Clarice. I think I may have seen her on the Ave today (11/9). She seemed to have longer hair and she was short. Her picture does not do her justice. She looked very cute and I was shocked when I was given the "look". I thought she may have been a civvie.
    Clarice Is a beauty and it sometimes amazing me that more guys don't comment or post a reviews on the girls I feature. Clarice's isn't a common look. It's different. On the street she does look like a civilian. More the reason to point out that she is still available. We all know guys are dating her. Some of these guys know about this site. So! Why aren't there more reviews?

    And, It is not just Clarice. What about Kelly? I know for a fact that guys who visit this site know / have information about her. For some reason they are reluctant to share. Why? I thought the whole propose of this forum was to share information.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clarice 36.jpg‎   Clarice 77.jpg‎   Clarice 78.jpg‎   Clarice 79.jpg‎   Clarice 006 - Copy.jpg‎  


  4. #4055
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    What for example?

    CookyJar
    Maybe 20+ pics of cock sucking like SE (LOL)

  5. #4054

    Action Pictures!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    What for example?

    CookyJar
    I think he meant, get pictures of things like the girls reading the Bible, praying together and even perhaps a laying on of hands - to drive the devil out, of course!

    I on the other hand would love to see pics of them speaking in tongues..... <g>

  6. #4053

    Clarice – A Brazilian Beauty

    Cookie, you mentioned a lack of postings by other members about Clarice. I think I may have seen her on the Ave today (11/9). She seemed to have longer hair and she was short. Her picture does not do her justice. She looked very cute and I was shocked when I was given the "look". I thought she may have been a civvie.

  7. #4052
    Quote Originally Posted by Spa Man 1  [View Original Post]
    You should get some pics of these girls actually doing something!
    What for example?

    CookyJar

  8. #4051
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I hope Lurker X doesn't mind my borrowing this from,"Jokes & Humorous Stories."

    Except for the Motorcycle (I've been thinking about buying one) , this sounds soooooo familiar.

    CookyJar
    You should get some pics of these girls actually doing something!

  9. #4050

    Re: A Male Fairy Tale.

    I hope Lurker X doesn't mind my borrowing this from, "Jokes & Humorous Stories."


    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker X  [View Original Post]
    Once upon a time, a Man asked a beautiful young woman," Will you marry me?"

    She said,"NO!"

    And the Man lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and banged long-legged slender big tittied broads and hunted and fished and went to strip clubs and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and wine and stayed out till sunrise and never heard bitching or complaining and never paid child support or alimony and banged cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and ate steak and potatoes and beans and blew enormous farts and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up.

    The end
    Except for the Motorcycle (I've been thinking about buying one), this sounds soooooo familiar. "Livin' la Vida Loca"

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heidi & Kelly 96.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 00.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 003.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 20.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 89.jpg‎  

    Heidi & Kelly 07.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 02.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 04.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 08.jpg‎  

  10. #4049

    Heidi & Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsabiker  [View Original Post]
    I would take her to meet Mother
    Heidi showed me another side. She's a lady on the street and a freak in the bed. Outwardly she is the girl you could take home to momma. Behind closed doors she is the kind of girl we love to love. Heidi showed her freaky side, but more importantly she showed her accommodating side.

    Heidi and Kelly meant for the first time a few moments before these pictures were taken. As usual the girl on girl pictures was mostly staged. I told both girls that they didn't have to do anything that they were not comfortable doing. I was a little surprised when Heidi took the lead. During our last date she had taken on the role of a submissive. Now! She was the aggressor, suggesting different poses and getting Kelly involved. For the most part Kelly, being the novice in the room, seemed comfortable and willing to participate.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heidi & Kelly 90.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 004.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 16.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 19.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 01.jpg‎  

    Heidi & Kelly 17.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 95.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 93.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 94.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 11.jpg‎  


  11. #4048

    Kelly & Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperEloquent
    One downer was that Kelly was not into taking very many pics, and especially wasn’t into doing topless or nudes. That’s really too bad because she would have made a splendid subject for a very complete pictorial. While I was disappointed in this, I was willing to put up with it…
    There's a reason I asked, "If others who have had recently contact with this Kelly would like to comment – feel free to do so." After we had settled up for the photo session, I asked Kelly if she'd like to hang around for a little something more. I proposed a threesome with Heidi and me. To my disappointment; Kelly declined. She opted to take the bird in hand and leave.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperEloquent
    Kelly was a very good cock sucker. She could DT me and had a suction and rhythm that felt delightful. I didn’t even want to give her directions or motion her head to the speed I desired. I just let her do her thing. I did twist up a knot of her hair, and hold it in one hand, and feel her face with the other, and lightly pat on it as she took me up and down. It wasn’t sloppy; it wasn’t fast; it wasn’t any particular thing I on which I could put my finger. It was what I like to call the Goldilocks BJ: “just right.”
    That means, even though I got the pictures, according to his review; SuperEloquent got the better deal. If any of you have sampled Kelly's wares; please post a review. I'd like to know what I missed.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heidi & Kelly 21.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 03.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 06.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 91.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 98.jpg‎  

    Heidi & Kelly 005.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 007.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 13.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 12.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 15.jpg‎  


  12. #4047

    Back to Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by Screamingsheep  [View Original Post]
    ... Finally caught Heidi I think around Huntington station. It all looks the same to me. Another brunette, young, clean looking, smelled nice, carrys a tooth brush with her, perfume, and makeup. Very nice, probably be cups, nice legs that were very smooth. And a little patch of Bush to go with it. Very nice, also went cowgirl and came hard while she was there. I rolled her off for doggie so I could look at her pretty ass, then flipped and finished mish. Nice way to finish a trip.
    I reiterate, if you get a chance to date Heidi, don’t miss out. She is the current reigning Queen of the Avenue.


    After Kelly left, Heidi slipped back into a less aggressive and more submissive role. We cuddled. She nuzzled up close to me, one long leg lying across my legs as she played with my chest hairs. She kissed moved her tongue along the length of my neck, frenched my ear with her wet tongue and asked, 'What's next. '

    .

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heidi & Kelly 97.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 009.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 18.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 99.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 10.jpg‎  

    Heidi & Kelly 006.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 09.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 14.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 007.jpg‎   Heidi & Kelly 008.jpg‎  


  13. #4046

    Dang Cookie!

    It amazes me how you find all the hot ones! Rock on!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    This Is Heidi; she has been recently reviewed by me and others. If you are a monger who likes the girls who work the streets and you like them fresh, clean and with a good attitude. You'll like Heidi. Heidi is one of those girls who have the ability to ease into any situation. She can be anything you want. Her GFE is beyond approached. On our first date she was more of a submissive and allowed me to face fuck her. On this our latest date, she really got her freak on.

    IMHO, a late night car date with Heidi, in some dark back lot is a waste of talent. In order to take advantage of her lovely body and sensual skills you need to be somewhere where you can relax and get in to it – if you know what I mean.

    CookyJar

  14. #4045

    Re: Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperEloquent
    One downer was that Kelly was not into taking very many pics, and especially wasn’t into doing topless or nudes. That’s really too bad because she would have made a splendid subject for a very complete pictorial. While I was disappointed in this, I was willing to put up with it…
    This Is Kelly, she was well reviewed by SuperEloquent. See his review, click on this link: Kelly
    Kelly Is another one of those very common names that shows up in review often. If others who have had recently contact with this Kelly would like to comment – feel free to do so. I did a search in the StreetWalker thread and found to many references for the name Kelly, for me to weed though.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kelly 001.jpg‎   Kelly 80.jpg‎   Kelly 77.jpg‎   Kelly 002.jpg‎   Kelly 86.jpg‎  

    Kelly 87.jpg‎   Kelly 88.jpg‎   Kelly 05.jpg‎   Kelly 85.jpg‎   Kelly 003.jpg‎  


  15. #4044

    More Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by Screamingsheep  [View Original Post]
    Heidi
    Attachment 151131
    ...I have the wonderful Heidi that has been featured by Cookie in the last few weeks. She remembered our first visit together, was a little under the weather, but wonderful service none the less. Cookie, she says you owe her a copy of a picture you took of her looking into the mirror. I showed her your work on my phone, which doesn't do it justice, but she was happy.

    This is Heidi; she has been recently reviewed by me and others. If you are a monger who likes the girls who work the streets and you like them fresh, clean and with a good attitude - you’ll like Heidi. Heidi is one of those girls who have the ability to ease into any situation. She can be anything you want. Her GFE is beyond approached. On our first date she was more of a submissive and allowed me to face fuck her. On this our latest date, she really got her freak on.
    IMHO, a late night car date with Heidi, in some dark back lot is a waste of talent. In order to take advantage of her lovely body and sensual skills you need to be somewhere where you can relax and get in to it – if you know what I mean.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heidi 67.jpg‎   Heidi 69.jpg‎   Heidi 70.jpg‎   Heidi 71.jpg‎   Heidi 75.jpg‎  

    Heidi 74.jpg‎   Heidi 73.jpg‎   Heidi 72.jpg‎   Heidi 008.jpg‎   Heidi 48.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape