Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 12107
-
11-07-11 01:42 #707Senior Member

Posts: 368Lefty, you're using condoms with streetwalkers now days? It's an extremely good idea, it's just not like you.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-11 00:29 #706Senior Member

Posts: 270Heck, I would have been pissed as well. Hopefully they didn't get your plate number.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-11 23:30 #705Senior Member

Posts: 2881Another good reason not to pick up SW
Ok, so I go against good judgement when I see a SW by well known SW area on Layton. She fits the bill, most of you know my type. We are driving down 27th and I'm gong to bring her to the house but she has no condoms. I quickly zip around and go back to a place you can buy condoms. Not giving out the name, you will see why. Give $10 she goes in. A min later she is running out the door. She stole them and jumps in the car She is screaming at me to drive off. An employee runs out after her. Got a feeling this will not end well. I was too upset there is no way I was going to complete the deed. That was a rookie mistake.
-
11-06-11 12:40 #704Senior Member

Posts: 2814LMAO! Maybe he's watching Happy Days reruns.
Originally Posted by Craven Morehead
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-11 11:26 #703Senior Member

Posts: 156Oh common. It IS a fine city. Assuming you've never been anyplace else! LOL.
Originally Posted by Craven Morehead
[View Original Post]
Roland
-
11-06-11 10:06 #702Senior Member

Posts: 1315Land of Confusion
I think you are confusing Milwaukee with somewhere else.
Originally Posted by Igotmonies
[View Original Post]
Craven
-
11-06-11 00:04 #701Senior Member

Posts: 220Hi guys,
I'm going to be visiting your fine city this coming week for the first time and will probably look for some local talent. From reading your posts I think I have a good idea as to where I should start my search; I will be staying at a hotel close to the airport. If anyone is willing to share digits and location of good local providers via PM; it would be greatly appreciated.
-
11-05-11 15:43 #700Senior Member

Posts: 66First North Loop Score
Picked up Jasmine near 32nd and Lis. Looks were 7-8 skills 9. She's about 22, the cups but saggy from a kid, slight stomach, caramel complection with orange / blonde dyed hair. Quick LEO check and negotiated BBBJCIM with spit for. 4. Skills were great and one of the best BJ I ever had. Nice and slow and long sucks with lots of slurping. Finished in 10 minutes. Got her digits so PM me and I will share.
Farther north loop was pretty dead this afternoon around 1:30-2:00. Caught Jasmine just before making my way to the SS. Posting from my mobile so hopefully this goes through.
-
11-04-11 15:54 #699Senior Member

Posts: 70South side score
Was driving on the highway near the South loop late Wednesday afternoon and decided to cruise and treat myself. Cruised up Greenfield and saw nothing then looped back around and spotted a nice looking hsw sitting on the stoop outside of the Mexican bar east of chavez. She gave the look I pulled to a side street. She hopped in and we checked our LE status. She is old but not a bad looking mild. Said she was 41, has nice tits maybe D cup and really nice ass. Fairly flat stomach especially impressive after she said she has had 5 kids. I couldn't tell this from the street view cause she was dressed in very baggy jeans and hoodie. She wanted. 5 for FS and I bargained her down to. 4 and took her to an abandoned area I know of in the immediate area. She started with a CBJ to get me hard and then stripped and bent over, it was a great time and she was very into it which always makes for a better experience. We actual went at it for probably 15-20 mins and she was totally cool. Her phone is currently off so no digits and she said when she turns it on she will probably be issued a new number, I'm sure she brens thru that game before. For the record she was about 5'5" short black hair and a cute face, nice think accent and was smoking. I told her I would look for her again, she mentioned that she lives right on greenfield and doesn't do this much, only when she needs some quick money but now that we are friends if I see her to stop her cause " we can f*k anytime". Her words not mine.
Lot of very good tail out there so keep trucking and stay safe,
Flip
-
11-03-11 23:08 #698Senior Member

Posts: 125I did see Stacy over on National the other day. It just so happened I was working, and unable to stop and scoop her up! I HATE it when I see good SW's when I am on the clock and can't partake! Did you get her digits Craven?
Originally Posted by Craven Morehead
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-11 22:16 #697Senior Member

Posts: 1315Stacy on National
I picked up Stacy on National again. She's a 20 YO heavy, but cute, busty, friendly gal who gives great suck and spit. Watch for her around 18th.
CM
-
11-03-11 15:07 #696Senior Member

Posts: 101Candy yuck
I picked up this BSW last week off of Lisbon. Candy. She was short and young. She said she was sort of new and didn't do this often but She said she was the "best" OK in what life was that. What a waste of money. I just paid her to get her out of my vehicle. And she wanted a tip. I am going to have to be more demanding with these SW. But the last thing I need is one of these girls to go bat shit crazy with me.
I would of been better off staying home if this is the level of service I am going expect from these girls.
Does anyone have any information on "Missy" I met her on Lisbon a few times this summer and haven't seen her in months? Ya I am a little new but any help would be appreciated.
-
11-02-11 17:13 #695Senior Member

Posts: 270The loops today
Well, I had some time to kill, ran both the south and north loops today started the south about 10ish, saw one WSW, but the cops were circling her on L. They were definetly making sure she saw no buisness. Both N & G were dead. Went to the North side, school must have let out early today, kids everywhere. Saw one BSW on 30ish and Lisbon, but she looked more like a he when I circled for a better look. Also found a nice looking BSW on 22and N, but she was tripping on something, so I came home dry.
-
10-31-11 22:00 #694Senior Member

Posts: 83Late report
Was in MKE last week, and cruised the normal streets between about 9 and 11. Didn't expect to see anything, as it was cold. But there was a variety of everything. Guys dressed as girls, BBW BSW, skinny WSW, and latina as well. After a time, it quieted down, as LEO chased everyone off the streets.
At one point, I saw a young blonde at a bus stop that gave the look, but by the time I spun around safely, she was gone.
-
10-29-11 12:46 #693Senior Member

Posts: 2881Yes Coochie
Yes I have changed. For one thing, access to high quality escorts and nice CMTs is better than ever. Probably due to the economy. SWs just seem gross now. I still to the divorce court pick ups but its so much more efficient now. These days I go over the records and if the woman is the right age with the right address, I look to see if she is on Facebook. If she's pretty, I do some recon on her and then show up at her court hearing. The old days I'd just hang out at the court house to see what showed up. Now I have it more efficient to where I only show up if pretty, vulnerable is there. I'm two for two this year. Old days I might be two for 20.
I think I wore out my welcome at the behavioral health clinic. I knew when they were having eating disorder group therapy and I'd just sort of hang out and make conversation when they were having breaks. Anorexic girls are highly vulnerable and needy for acceptance and being appreciated, especially by men. Tell them what they need to hear and your cock becomes a pacifier to them. Now most of the group meetings are in restricted access areas.
Wheel parties are sick and the just about all the guys who went to them are dead. Some of the best sources for needy part timers were the used car dealership managers on S. 27th. They meet women who need a car really bad, are really poor, and really stupid. Every now and then they would find one willing to do a wheel party. But all those guys gets lots of action and still end up selling the girls a car for more than they deserve. Go to any car dealer managers office and there is a couch crusted in pecker tracks.
Sex addiction group meetings are easy scores but the women in them. Absolutely uglier than a monkey's butt.
Picking up SW is to me a waste of time. Just too many sickly crack heads. I'd rather go to a nice warm cozy AMP, take a shower with a beautiful young or middle aged Asian spinner. Get a massage and sometimes they are good. Get a skilled, enthusiastic, and safe CBJ. Then FS in all the positions. A hot towel clean up. Help getting dressed, given a can of Coke, a big hug and nice send off. Then go to my hotel or sit on the beach and take a nap. No worries you will get a call or text later requesting help getting out of jail.
Or have nice lady come to the house, follow orders, and then leave. Or go to really good CMT that offers a nice HE or BJ. So why risk driving the ghetto picking up SWs that are on dope and want to pick your pocket?
Originally Posted by Coochie Eater
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





