Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9482

    750

    Quote Originally Posted by Horny Henry  [View Original Post]
    Been aching for an actual massage lately so I thought I'd try this new place in Weymouth. Asked for medium and it was the lightest medium I've ever encountered. Wasn't all innocent but in the end not a great experience. But certainly not the worst I've had either. Perhaps if I had committed to the hour. Only booked 1/2.

    Standard AMP routine. $40+$20tip for 1/2 hour. I got the feeling she wanted more of a tip but that's all she was getting out of me.

    HH
    It's too bad you didn't enjoy yourself. I was there this past weekend and had a good time, possibly because I was instantly attracted to the young lady. If I could have put her in my pocket I would have taken her home. I always go for at least an hour, sometimes two, you get much better results with longer times.

    S. S.

  2. #9481

    750 Broad Weymouth

    Been aching for an actual massage lately so I thought I'd try this new place in Weymouth. Asked for medium and it was the lightest medium I've ever encountered. Wasn't all innocent but in the end not a great experience. But certainly not the worst I've had either. Perhaps if I had committed to the hour. Only booked 1/2.

    Standard AMP routine. $40+$20tip for 1/2 hour. I got the feeling she wanted more of a tip but that's all she was getting out of me.

    HH

  3. #9480

    Bodywork Burlingtom

    Another new place in the Bedford / Burlington area! Place was close to 128 on second floor of commercial building with easy parking and good privacy. Massage rooms clean and comfortable. Paid 55 house fee and I drew Lisa, mid-late 20's, thin and attractive. Her massage skills were average but she was accommodating. I asked for medium and got it; then when she saw that I liked the light touch on my behind, she mixed that in with the medium massage. Allowed roaming. Flipped with nice finish at the 45 minute mark and I thought I might get shorted, but Lisa continued to massage chest and legs for the remaining 15 minutes, which I found very relaxing. She struggles with English but is learning and works hard to sustain a conversation. Very friendly, especially during that 15 minute piece. Tipped 40 and will repeat.

  4. #9479
    Quote Originally Posted by Neddd  [View Original Post]
    Seems like the girl that I saw. I too hate being cheated on time but if she is the girl that I saw and her finish is good I'll try asking for her (Amy) Roaming? Good HE? Tip?
    HE was uninspired. Her bra felt like it had an inch of padding! 40 dollar tip. I'm definitely not returning.

    Felt really awkward. She kept asking why I didn't have a girlfriend, asked if I liked Chinese girls, and told me that she didn't have a boyfriend. If she was trying to court me, she did a horrible job! Honestly, I wanted to get the heck out of dodge so I was happy to get out early.

  5. #9478

    Nrg

    Quote Originally Posted by SMS 54  [View Original Post]
    On that same page on the right there is a link to another page that describes the arrest of a lady in an apartment AMP. Again fine work by the Task Force.
    Frankly I was surprised they lasted that long in such a high visibility location, filled with corporate and professional offices!

  6. #9477

    Another one. AAMP

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    The report doesn't say anything about how, why or, anything about the owner / manager.

    http://woburn.patch.com/articles/arr...tution-charges
    On that same page on the right there is a link to another page that describes the arrest of a lady in an apartment AMP. Again fine work by the Task Force.

  7. #9476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexmorgan  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if it's the same woman, but there is a young 25 year old named Amy. Slim, somewhat cute. Nice enough but massage skills seriously lacking. Shorted time too, good 15 minutes. Won't be going back. Only went here because the wait at Holistic was 90 minutes!
    Seems like the girl that I saw. I too hate being cheated on time but if she is the girl that I saw and her finish is good I'll try asking for her (Amy) Roaming? Good HE? Tip?

  8. #9475
    I've been to LY a couple time without much luck. Is anyone having different experiences?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    Well if you get near Quincy "LY" is doing the free table shower & steam room with the hour massage. Just mention the ad in the Boston Phoenix (non-adult massage). The offer expires on 11/28/11

  9. #9474

    3 busted at 121NRG. Woburn

    The report doesn't say anything about how, why or, anything about the owner / manager.

    http://woburn.patch.com/articles/arr...tution-charges

  10. #9473

    Washington Ave Revere

    Quote Originally Posted by Neddd  [View Original Post]
    A place that was new to me in Revere caught my attention and since I haven't mongered in a while. I felt adventurous so I gave this place on Washington Ave a try. It was upstairs in a mini plaza where parking seemed limited to other businesses but I parked there anyway and walked inside. I was greeted by Li. She was about 40 and fairly cute. Thick but not fat. She took me to a very narrow room, good thing I'm not claustrophobic. I opted for a light massage this time because I wanted her to roam and light touch seems to cause that in my experiences. She was very good at teasing and not shy about reaching under and massaging the "goods" I have to say I did enjoy that massage but it was not for very long. Only about 30 minutes and she wanted me to turn over. That would have been fine if she gave a good frontal massage but only lasted about 3 minutes, then right to business. Li let me roam and she lifted her shirt. Nice B's and she was very sharing with them but she did not want to lose the bottoms. I had to offer my tip for au natural and told her less for just topless. I find it best to tell stubborn providers up front what I will do for "more exposure" she dropped trou about 1/2" below her moist spots. Kind of tough to navigate in those close quarters but I did and she seemed very squeemish when I reached in. As she was tuggin she kept trying to kiss me on the lips. I was done in 50 mins. 10 less then I paid for. It was fun and I thought it was better than most of my recent AMP visits. When I was leaving I saw a really cute provider, very slim and cute smile, sexy look. I thought it would be rude to ask her name because Li would know WHY I asked. All I can tell you guys is she was wearing a shirt that says Witch. Poor clue I know but I'm confident somebody will find her and if you do, pm me her name! I have to return and try and draw the little witch! 55 + 50. Yes 55.
    Not sure if it's the same woman, but there is a young 25 year old named Amy. Slim, somewhat cute. Nice enough but massage skills seriously lacking. Shorted time too, good 15 minutes. Won't be going back. Only went here because the wait at Holistic was 90 minutes!

  11. #9472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Amp Slave  [View Original Post]
    With the ever ending bad economy today I was wondering whether the girls have considered giving discounts. Definitely would boost business and help us out. My days of venturing out has taken a turn due to this. What do you say girls? I know other major cities have done this and business has been much better for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid Black  [View Original Post]
    Hit the spot today, slow business for them. Chose them because of the table shower. $.8 for the hour. .
    Well if you get near Quincy "LY" is doing the free table shower & steam room with the hour massage. Just mention the ad in the Boston Phoenix (non-adult massage). The offer expires on 11/28/11

  12. #9471
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven1234  [View Original Post]
    It is you do it yourself. The woman will massage your balls and that is it. Good massage though.

    Steve
    Well, you did better than me. I asked and she said "Boss says no good, tell me go away", the she crossed wrists indicationg handcuffs.

  13. #9470

    Norton massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock5  [View Original Post]
    I went to this spa in Norton last night, it is strictly legit, no roaming at all. Good massage.
    It is you do it yourself. The woman will massage your balls and that is it. Good massage though.

    Steve

  14. #9469

    Body Work Westborough

    Curious if anyone has ventured to Annie's Body Work in Westborough? Advertising in the CL Therapeutic section for the past week or so. Might TOFTT this coming week but if anyone had intel and wanted to PM or reply, it would be appreciated. If I don't add a review, you know it was good (jk).

    I am sure it is not the same girl, but there was an Annie in Waltham & Somerville a while back that was probably one of my all time favorite masseuses.

  15. #9468

    Bodywork

    Found post #7948. Waste of time apparently.

    ND.

    Quote Originally Posted by Newday53  [View Original Post]
    It has been reported previously this place is strictly legit. Don't remember if report said massage was good or not.

    ND.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape