Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9461

    More Red Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by Harderik  [View Original Post]
    I managed to build in a little extra time on some errands last night and stopped in to Red Sun for a half hour massage. I drew Linda, whom I hadn't seen before. A little plain in the face, but a decent body. I would say probably mid 30s. I haven't been there since Anna (a. K. A. JoJo) left, but had a similarly pleasant experience. A decent massage with some very nice technique on the back. Then some good teasing to get me up on all fours. After the flip she made me very happy and didn't seem to have any issues with roaming. I ended up shooting all the way up to my shoulder, so she was certainly doing things right on the ending! Overall a very nice time, particularly for the price (40 + 40).
    I had read several good reviews on this place in Malden, so thought I'd give it a try. I called ahead and they had someone available. I arrived and was greeted by Lilly, a decent looking, if weathered, Chinese woman who I'm guessing is in her 40's. The place is small and has a a couple "rooms" formed out of cubicle partitions that fall short of the ceiling by about 3 feet; no doors, but curtains to the side which maintain some privacy. So, despite my initial concerns, privacy wasn't really an issue. Lilly took my $60 for the one hour session and left me to undress.

    The massage itself was pretty good, as I had expected from the reviews I had read. About 20 minutes in, I roamed a little OTC along her legs and ass when she was in front of me at the head of the table working my back and shoulders. She did a nice job working the legs, and went a little harder when I asked her to. Good work on the glutes, making sure to make some contact with the boys. On the flip, she did some more work on my shoulders and legs before oiling up and grabbing the goods with a two-hand approach. However, she would not allow any UTC roaming up top, which was a bit of a disappointment, pulling away and and acting amused each time I tried."Hey, this isn't funny lady; I don't get to make my AMP runs every day, and when I do, I like to sample the goods up top." It's not even as though she was holding out for a bigger tip (the tip was never even discussed) , she just plain shot me down. Anyway, after she got my DNA sample, she cleaned up and covered up my midsection (while I'm still face up) with a warm furry blanket she had in the room. After a few minutes, it dawned on me; who else's privates did she cover with this blanket today? Eww. Anyway, she didn't shortchange me on time; I got the full hour in after she finished up with a nice foot massage and head rub. Damage was $60 + $40; I felt like tipping less ($30? $20) since she hadn't allowed access up top (after all, I can give myself a HE) , but at that point I just wanted to get out of there without causing an international incident. However, I don't see myself making another special trip out that way.

  2. #9460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    South shore relaxation

    Anyone try this place. They advertise on C.L. On the south shore and do not leave a contact number, tried e mail with no response.

  3. #9459

    AMP Norton

    I have been interested in this place, the ad sound, anyone been there recently?

    Rarest form of Chinese bodywork avail. With steamy table shower in NORTON, MA.

    Posted: November 5, 2011, 09:59 AM.

    Without question. The "old-world" training and life science of our bodyworkers are simply impossible to find in this over-saturated copycat industry, where dishwashers and housewives are hanging out their phony shingles claiming to be "bodyworkers". Our style of traditional asian bodywork is an INTENSE application of cavity press and acupoint mastery. STRONG and EFFECTIVE- the body melts under command and relaxation and thought suspension take over. Feed your senses- the overdose of endorphins and massive circulation creates an elusive "Natural High" which cannot be duplicated through unskilled hands. Get hooked on the REAL DEAL, and never waste your time or money at sub-par providers again! No "HALF-HOURS"- we will not reduce our applications to fit a shorter timeframe. Ultra-hot oversized steamy TABLE SHOWER with TOP-SHELF products for squeaky-clean comfort either before or after your table service. Prices $ 70 / hour, or $ 100/90 minutes (most requested!) (508) 216-6893. Open everyday (SUNDAYS too!) 9 am- 9 pm. 33 West main Street, Norton, MA 02766.

  4. #9458

    AMP. Norton

    Has anyone been here? I was thinking of TOFTT, but I thought I would ask first for any reports.

    Rarest form of Chinese bodywork avail. With steamy table shower in NORTON, MA.

    Posted: November 5, 2011, 09:59 AM.

    Without question. The "old-world" training and life science of our bodyworkers are simply impossible to find in this over-saturated copycat industry, where dishwashers and housewives are hanging out their phony shingles claiming to be "bodyworkers". Our style of traditional asian bodywork is an INTENSE application of cavity press and acupoint mastery. STRONG and EFFECTIVE- the body melts under command and relaxation and thought suspension take over. Feed your senses- the overdose of endorphins and massive circulation creates an elusive "Natural High" which cannot be duplicated through unskilled hands. Get hooked on the REAL DEAL, and never waste your time or money at sub-par providers again! No "HALF-HOURS"- we will not reduce our applications to fit a shorter timeframe. Ultra-hot oversized steamy TABLE SHOWER with TOP-SHELF products for squeaky-clean comfort either before or after your table service. Prices $ 70 / hour, or $ 100/90 minutes (most requested!) (508) 216-6893. Open everyday (SUNDAYS too!) 9 am- 9 pm. 33 West main Street, Norton, MA 02766.

  5. #9457

    Not Bad at all

    GRAND OPENING BODYWORK BURLINGTON

    TO RELIEVE THE STRESS OF THE DAY.

    VERY NICE PROFESSIONAL THERAPIST TO HELP YOU RELAX AND UNWIND.

    HOT TOWLES PRIVATE ROOMS PLENTY OF PARKING.

    OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK 10:00 AM TO 8:00 PM.

    AND ONLY $55. 00 ONE HOUR

    21 CAMBRIDGE ST 1 MIN OFF EXIT 33A 128/95 BURLINGTON.

    2 ND FLOOR OVER TAILORING SHOP.

    781-229-2621.

    WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU.

    COME AND ENJOY

    •Location: 21 CAMBRIDGE ST 781-229-2621 $55. 00

    •it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.

    _________________________________________________________________.

    PostingID: 2685537024.

    I visited this new place Friday. It is easy to find. Door to go upstairs is on the right side of the bldg.

    New place with 3 girls working. I got Amy. Nice Chinese girl in mid 20. S with nice bode.

    Decent massage, Good HJ with lots of roaming allowed.

    Damage 55 for the hour. 40 tip = 95 total, good value.

    Will make a return visit

  6. #9456

    #59 coddington 104

    Quote Originally Posted by Jzwhy  [View Original Post]
    I've been next store (#67) a few times and decided to give this new place a try. They've only been open a week or two. I called and was told by the woman. Who spoke excellent english. To come right over. As usual the ads are misleading. This place is not an oasis or island or whatever they want you to believe. Its just a dumpy office building with paper thin walls. I was led to tidy room by a young. Late 20's maybe. Girl named "lyn". She had very little sex appeal but did perform an above average massage. Probably one of the better AMP massages I've received so that was a definite plus. She got on the table and on my back. Knees and hands. She was pretty light so it wasn't painful but definitely a lot of pressure. Tease was non existent. Onto the flip and I thought it may get interesting. Finally told not much time left. I let her know what I wanted but was offered diy only. I decided to pass. Maybe more haggling (or addt'l visits) but it wasnt worth it to me at that point. I had a nice massage and decided to cut my losses. This place is convenient for me so if I hear some good things I may return.
    Went there and had similar experience. Really nothing to talk about except that it was a very good therapeutic massage. I would like to know if anyone had any better luck in terms of openness and how. I do find Lynn attractive but cold. Maybe if I hear of changes or possibility I would go back buy right now nothing pulls me.

  7. #9455
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Alley  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this place as yet. I like the language in the ad. Would just like to know what to expect there.
    A you finish massage with her massaging your balls. Same service I got in Norton. I sent all correct signals but no go.

  8. #9454

    Red Sun

    I managed to build in a little extra time on some errands last night and stopped in to Red Sun for a half hour massage. I drew Linda, whom I hadn't seen before. A little plain in the face, but a decent body. I would say probably mid 30s. I haven't been there since Anna (a. K. A. JoJo) left, but had a similarly pleasant experience. A decent massage with some very nice technique on the back. Then some good teasing to get me up on all fours. After the flip she made me very happy and didn't seem to have any issues with roaming. I ended up shooting all the way up to my shoulder, so she was certainly doing things right on the ending! Overall a very nice time, particularly for the price (40 + 40).

  9. #9453

    Nini's Braintree

    Visited there yesterday and tried out the 4 handed special. The 2 women were both around 40. One was very thin and the other Bella, was a little bit thicker. Bella had very good english, the other, I never did get her name, not so much."Special" price for the 4 handed was $110. Paid and got ready in the room and then they came in and Bella asked "soft". I said do medium, extra sexy. She giggled and then they began to massage.

    Not really much of a massage, but the 2 of them worked very well together. One or the other would massage my neck, shoulders, arms, legs and the other was almost always somewhere around my butt. Very nice sensation and very good tease. At one point Bella asked if I wanted to turn over yet or stay like I was a little longer. I opted to stay. On the flip Bella took control of of things while the other one worked my balls. Very nice finish. After the cleanup more massage on the front to finish up the hour.

    There was very little roaming allowed by either, even otc, up top, but they were OK with otc below the waist. I tipped each of them $40 and was satisfied and happy when I left.

    It's a nice, clean and for me, convenient location.

  10. #9452

    72 Kneeland St

    Aiko Massage. Stumpled there yesterday. Early am. Around 10:45. Got the hour, and within 15 minutes had the face down knees up explosion. Wow another 30 minutes of a great massage, the flip, then number two. I am a bit older, but had no issues going again. Then another 30 min of massage. Head to toe, no place, and I mean no place un-attended. $.1 total. My extra. 1 due to service. Could be the new 2 pop susan and only a few blocks from my office. That could spell trouble. A little otc roaming below, but didn't push it, as she is an older, nice lady, probably a hottie in her day. If you you are looking for hot young, skip it. If you want a great massage and two rounds. Run, don't walk.

  11. #9451
    The girls that work there are on a rotation. It is in an apartment building not too far from the landing.

    The fee is 70, then extras, whatever you want.

    Been there twice, it was hot and cold. Different girl each time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plyfun  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of trying the asian girl in weymouth, ends in 0783. Anyone have any experiences to share? PM me. She has been posting for a long long time and thought I'd give her a try. I'd like to get some feedback thanks. Is it an Apartment? Office?

  12. #9450

    Asian Spa

    The same guy owns the Asian Spa in Bellinham, Norton, Plymouth and Bourne. All have the same phone number.

  13. #9449

    Weymouth 0783

    I'm thinking of trying the asian girl in weymouth, ends in 0783. Anyone have any experiences to share? PM me. She has been posting for a long long time and thought I'd give her a try. I'd like to get some feedback thanks. Is it an Apartment? Office?

  14. #9448

    Bodywork Plymouth Ma

    Visited Lisa older fairly attractive. Overall a great massage good tease but it is DIY. For the rate of 50 and 10 tipnthough wasn't so bad. She allowed roaming up top and below OTC. I am not usually a fan of this but itvwas somewhat erotic and relaxing since the therapeutic part was on point and I can tell she loved watching me finishnit off. Will go back again with proper expectations.

  15. #9447

    Bedford Asian Bodywork

    This is a new place located on the second floor of a shopping complex, one of several offices on the second floor. The room is large and clean, affording good privacy and easy parking. Jenny is the provider there and I had a medium massage several days ago. The massage was among the best that I have had. The massage was entirely undraped. Jenny is thorough, yet does not follow a predictable sequence, making the massage more interesting than most. I found it relaxing and sensual. Toward the end, Jenny teased lightly, both before and after the flip (I wish that part could have been longer) and I left happy. Jenny is thin. 20 something and very attractive. On the downside, she was discouraging of roaming, which I found odd given that she wore a sleeveless top that exposed her midriff and back. I tipped 30 on top of the 70 fee for one hour (I received the full hour). I enjoyed the massage so much that I will repeat and hope that she loosens up a bit with more familiarity.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape