Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,441 to 16,455 of 19147
-
11-08-11 18:51 #2707Senior Member

Posts: 438Wow. She sounds like a good 1. Havn't met a SW that prefers FS (eagerly) in years.
Originally Posted by Muffmonster469
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-11 22:21 #2706Regular Member

Posts: 7Charleen on the ave
Hey brother's; does anyone have Charleen's digets? May I please have them for future dreams west of Livernois.
Originally Posted by Det313
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
11-07-11 20:40 #2705Senior Member

Posts: 146I've picked up Charlene a few times in the last couple months myself. I've only has FS with her. And always left satisfied. I have never donated more than. 2 for her services.
Originally Posted by Det313
[View Original Post]
The last time I got her I didn't recognize her. She changed her look, died her hair black, had it pulled back, was wearing knee high boots and a short short skirt. When she got it I held out my hand, introduced myself as "BOB" and she put one foot up on my seat, pulled her skirt up and said "Bob, this is pussy."
She is fun but I've never messed with the BJ with her. I take her to the spot and bend her over my front seat, drop her off 15 minutes later. She is low maintenance. I'd repeat.
-
11-07-11 19:01 #2704Senior Member

Posts: 438There are a couple sites will host your vids, and you can post a link, but please check with Jackson, the admin here, on the rules on that.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-11 13:39 #2703Regular Member

Posts: 22Victory parking lot
Sorry to sound like a newb but what is victory parking lot.
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
Thanks
-
11-07-11 13:04 #2702Senior Member

Posts: 71Hello, everyone
Hello everyone this is Nick.
I recently moved to Troy.
I need some information that where can I find WSW & HSW in Troy / Detroit (street names please)
Thank you all in advance.
Nick
-
11-07-11 10:14 #2701Senior Member

Posts: 108Haven't checked in for a while and failed to deliver a few reports. Been a weird few weeks for me, figured its worth reporting.
Stayed clear of everything last week of October. Past week have checked out JR a few times later last week and just nothing every time I went. Didn't stop by my usual hours, which is earlier in the day.
Cruised through this morning and there were girls all over. Saw Melanie hanging down by Hollywood, and some other skinny beatup looking chick north by 8mile. Decided to pick up a girl I hadn't seen before, somewhat short, curvy black girl. Introduced herself as Ashley, later said her name is DeeDee. She looked a bit younger, didn't seem too beat up, but had a chip in her front tooth. Did FS for $.3, would definitely repeat. Girl was super friendly, eager to please and her pussy was. Amazingly tight. Some of the tightest I've had, which is impressive. She was a bit chubby, but overall mostly thick and had a pretty amazing ass. No number so unfortunately won't be able to call her.
-
11-07-11 00:31 #2700Senior Member

Posts: 136Charlene
I have seen her several times. She really is good. I usually pay. 10 once in a while I will tip. She always wants FS, but I never had time when I ran into her, next time I'm out if I see her I'm going to see how her FS is.
Originally Posted by Nutjob
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-11 23:44 #2699Senior Member

Posts: 159Delayed post
2 weeks ago cruisin the ave I spotted a nice looking WSW named eliza about 3am. Claimed she was from toledo and was around here because she didn't know anyone. Seemed like an average girl and didn't seem to be involved in drugs. Very nice and bubbly personality. 40 for a nonrushed CBJ. Supplied hand sanitizer after the deed LOL. Here's a link to her page on BP I would def repeat.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ase-28/7057754
Week later picked up WSW susan near central good nonrushed CBJ for 30. Real skinny but overall nice girl. No digs
Tonight stumbled across a WSW named theresa in victory parking lot. She offered 50 for FS and I said I only had 30. She said she would do 40 so we agreed. She hopped in and showed her vajayjay. She had a room and asked if I would take her to the store to get something to drink. I agreed and we went back to her room. She started to get all jittery and wanted 50. I said no we agreed on 40 and she stood up got in my face asking why I was acting like that. I told her to enjoy the drink and smokes I'm leaving. She then agreed to do it for 40 because she needed it desperately for rent because she was living there. I said no tahnks and walked out.
Continued my cruise and met charlene on livernois. Claimed to give bomb head blah blah. Did an okay job for 30 and half way she stopped and said jerk off and feel my pussy. I said no thats not what we agreed on. She continued to finish me off. Would not repeat.
Where's a good area for a LSW / hsw?
-
11-06-11 14:36 #2698Senior Member

Posts: 327Two girls
These are the two girls that I had mentioned in a previous post. The brunette girl wouldn't get in my ride and was asking about what I wanted to do. Sounds like bad news to me. I'd steer clear!
Originally Posted by Nutjob
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-11 09:29 #2697Senior Member

Posts: 750Slick Jr: I make no promises to the girls about where the pics / vids may or may not end up. Most really don't care. They are happy enough to get another $.2. I see the place for pics here. Where can I post short vid clips?
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
Mich CL: Thanks for the location tip. Can you be more specific on the triangle? I have read the posts here pretty extensively but it seems elusive.
Thanks guys.
-
11-06-11 08:55 #2696Senior Member

Posts: 110That's the Purple Police that come out at night for anti-gang, anti-prostitution, anti-whatever. Surprised at the antennas, usually aren't that obvious.
Originally Posted by Nutjob
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-11 08:23 #2695Senior Member

Posts: 25Charlene. Michigan Ave
Saw a few decent WSW walking around Church's chicken but ended up picking up Charlene, just west of Livernois. WSW, thin with A cups, short brunette hair, wearing a mini-skirt showing off some nice legs, and distinctive mole just above her lip on the right side. About a 5 or 6 on the scale.
She hopped in, did a quick LE check and off we went. She kept saying he BJ's were awesome, etc. I'm thinking whenever I hear that, I'm really screwed. I was happily mistaken. Great BBBJ, lots of dt and bls. Had me shooting in no time and swallowed every drop. I would definitely repeat. Damage was $.3.
-
11-06-11 08:10 #2694Senior Member

Posts: 25Michigan Ave. Blond and brunette by Cabot
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
I was cruising on Saturday around 11:15pm and saw these two again in the same spot. Between Cabot and the Quality Market. The brunette was wearing the same white furry boots and her blond friend really stands out. This time though, I saw no one pick them up or anything suspicious. But I still won't go near until someone vouches for them.
Originally Posted by Nutjob
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-11 01:30 #2693Senior Member

Posts: 273Hi,
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
Great report by the way. You're doing fine, keep posting and read the forum if you need a place to troll. Also it would help if you put a watermark on your photos. At least we know its yours, not stolen from another board. { almost didn't reconize natalie, didn't see her from behind. }
I don't know about vids tho, maybe some of the others on here might know or perhaps our esteemed admin Jackson could point you in the right direction.
Stay safe











Reply With Quote




