Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,411 to 25,425 of 29347
-
10-27-11 20:11 #3937Senior Member

Posts: 56Qq
I had same experience as BV, I came in while someone was finishing up, and kinda screwed up my schedule I couldn't opt for the table shower. I agree regarding mamasan, while whoever was finishing up I tried to talk her into doing my massage LOL.
-
10-27-11 18:04 #3936Regular Member

Posts: 10Beijing Spa Zionsville
Recently while in Zionsville on north Michigan road I see a tiny building off the road with a small "massage" sign in the window, I pull in and there are two parking spots at the rear of building. I walk in an am greeted by "Summer" very early twentys Chinese girl, she is sort of pear shaped with a big butt and small top, very average asian face, shoulder length dark hair, wearing jeans and a winter blouse. Summer ask if I want a hour massage and I said sure 60. 00 paid, she looked right off the boat (very green and little english). The massage room was excellent-very clean, dark, relaxing music playing, amazingly no road noise. I noticed right away that she certainly knows how to massage (excellent) and with the drape and her business like approach that no extras would be available, at about the half way point she climbs on my back and places her knees just right on my hips and her hands on my shoulders, WTF I have visited AMPs for years and never had this happen. Summer proceeds to use her feet to gently paddle my calfs and thighs, it felt awesome and almost put me to sleep. When the hour is up she nearly ran out of the room, I dress and make my way out to were she is waiting with a dixie cup of water for me, and she said in very broke english "tip". I tell her it was the best massage I had in decades at handed her 10. 00 which she was very please with. I will return, it's totally legit and next time ninety minutes.
Zallion
-
10-27-11 17:54 #3935Senior Member

Posts: 311QQ Table Shower
Just left there. I TOFTT today. Massage was excellent by a 30's something, little on the heavy side but big rack girl. She used a lot of oil and got all up around my biz with her hands and I thought I was on my way. The massage ended (Which was depressing) and so I thought maybe the surprise was in the table shower. Excellent table shower with very expensive soap, she kept calling me honey etc. I flipped and she covered Jr with a cloth and washed all around him. I pulled it off and asked her to wash him too and she said "Sorry honey, my manager fire me if I wash there" and indicated that I should do it myself. Not today! Anyway the cliff notes are that if you want a kickin massage and to leave clean, go on in. Mamasan looked pretty good for a 50's something gal.
Last edited by Bigvirg; 10-27-11 at 17:55. Reason: Forgot title
-
10-27-11 15:46 #3934Senior Member

Posts: 423Qq
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/thp/2671788837.html
Anyone have a report on QQ on the south side? Table shower sounds nice.
-
10-27-11 15:13 #3933Senior Member

Posts: 118Old North Side Flower Shop
I made a visit out west to old flower shop. I called ahead asked for Monica. She was on vacation was the standard answer. I really enjoy Judy first then Monica. They told me Tina and Katie was working. I was in need of a good massage so I made the drive. I was greeted by Tina who I had never met. To make a long story short not a very good massage. She was unenthusiastic and kind of mechanical. The HE was not all that happy. I should have made the drive to Columbus, you live and learn. I see there is a shop almost next door Rosa's I think don't know anything about it. I may stop in somtime and TOFTT.
-
10-26-11 09:16 #3932Senior Member

Posts: 36N Shadeland
Went by N Shadeland last night, the bank side not the Kroger side; there was a black and white parked in front of the strip mall, in a handicap spot no less. The car was driverless so it seemed it was a deterent. Great massage as always. My back was actually sore and was simply looking for some therapy. No extras, but left happy.
-
10-26-11 07:23 #3931Senior Member

Posts: 73Madison
Upsell is the least of it. I did see her years ago with a hot partner, whom I preferred over her used up looks, and she didn't like it. She tried to spread my name and number everywhere and generally act pscycho but was too crazy for anyone to believe. That was a couple years ago but I'd move the boat.
Originally Posted by BigMack
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-11 15:30 #3930Senior Member

Posts: 64Massage Guru?
Definitley not worth the upsell. Always tempts you with another girl, that you never get to see. Much better providers out there for the $$
Originally Posted by BigMack
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-11 11:24 #3929Senior Member

Posts: 26AMP issues?
Hmm my spidey sence is tingling. I went to the AMP out west yesterday, the one across from the lumber yard, close to the computer boutique. When I pulled in I saw two people in a blazer backed up against the fence. The blazer was gold w / tinted windows. I had parked near the rear door of the AMP's so I could see them in my mirror. I thought it was odd for two people to sit outside an AMP, and I'm not fond of getting jacked. I acted like I was on my cell phone for a few and continued watching them in my mirror. I thought I saw a camera come up and take a shot. I can't confirm this but that is what I thought I saw. At that point Kinda went into pannic mode but calmed down in a minute. I still was playing the cell phone bit and my wits came back to me realizing that I had only parked there and had not gone in. At this point I was still just a car in the lot. So I got out of my car and went into the computer place bought a couple usb cords and called it a day. When I left the blazer was still there and still occupied. I almost went accross the street to watch them for a while but I did not want to draw their attention. Not sure if this was our uncle leo collecting license plate info,"mine comes back to the company LOL " or if this was just some do gooder with the news media. Either way it still caused me concern. If your near at one of these locations once again be alert to your surroundings.
Be safe
Be smart.
Go balls deep.
That is all
-
10-25-11 09:47 #3928Senior Member

Posts: 30Jessie
Stopped by to see Jessie on the north side. As usual had a nice massage with a satisfying finish. Always leave there feeling refreshed with all tension released. Something about the full B's flying with the pointy stingers that raises other points of view. Very good with her hands and makes sure the whole body and all muscles are taken care of. Standard rates and tips apply. .4hh. .4 tip
-
10-25-11 08:30 #3927Senior Member

Posts: 39Anyone
I don't get to the south side much, but this sounds tempting. Anyone get a chance to try this place out yet? PM if preferred.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Bigvirg
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-11 07:20 #3926Senior Member

Posts: 1395Madison the massage Guru
Any 411 on this lady Contacted her yesterday and she gave me her starting rate then said up charges could be addes on starting at 40 dollars. Is this lady for real. I went to a couple of sites to see her reviews and they were very mixed Can anyone pm me with info on her? Would be greatly appreciated.
BMacl
-
10-24-11 13:22 #3925Regular Member

Posts: 8Your right! Roy cat Emma an Mona
This Is an accident waiting to happen! Anyone who would go to that location would be crazy!
Originally Posted by Roy Cat
[View Original Post]
The way the police have been checking every location and I Think in that loction.
They put your picture on the local news channel an News Paper.
I do not care how good these two girls look,
Massage in a private location and next to neighbors. All the traffic coming and going.
I could, nt relax for a moment.
And even if you are getting FS or not. The media dose not recant any thing they say or write.
They would put your face on the news and make it sound like you were in a working girl house.
Next to a bunch of little children. You would be marked as some kind of sex offender.
Even if you did not do anything.
-
10-24-11 00:05 #3924Senior Member

Posts: 41Was there yesterday and saw Jenny. It was a fun time. She's only been there a week.
Originally Posted by Fudge1
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-11 18:21 #3923Senior Member

Posts: 42Bing?
I was just curious if anyone had any news on Bing? The last I heard she was working somewhere in Castleton. I hope she's OK with the loss of her place, because I know how much time and her own money she put in to it.










Reply With Quote






