Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9401

    Massage Therapist with Magicical Hands

    I'm thinking of TOFTT with this provider, but curious if anyone has any prior experience. A thorough search yields no reviews, so far. This ad is from NH BP. Body Rubs.

    Massage Therapist with Magical Hands. 35Posted: October 21, 2011, 01:34 AM.

    -

    Reply: click here

    I am a attractive single female Massage Therapist located in Merrimack NH where I offer all different kinds of massage to soothe your aching body after that long stressful week. I cater to male and female clients. Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns and I will do my best to answer them and lets make a appointment today.

    I am available M-F from 9am to 9pm and some weekends.

    Please let me know what I can do for you and please be a gentleman.

    Poster's age: 35.

    • Location:, Merrimack, NH

    • Post ID: 2581101 newhampshire

  2. #9400

    Do any of these 'girls' look familiar?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mina Machina  [View Original Post]
    I was skeptical at first myself, but I put my hand into her vagina. If you catch my drift.
    This is from their CL post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thai.jpg‎  

  3. #9399

    Post=op

    Quote Originally Posted by Mina Machina  [View Original Post]
    I was skeptical at first myself, but I put my hand into her vagina. If you catch my drift.
    If you catch my drift. Methinks you got blown and ass-fingered by a (former) GUY.

  4. #9398

  5. #9397
    All the reviews I read on this place says stay away.

    No fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk1999  [View Original Post]
    GREAT CHOICE & EXCELLENT BODY WORK (Braintree)

    Date: 2011-10-20, 8:25AM EDT.

    Reply to: serv-9bszn-2659298435@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

    Come get a great Asian massage by a beautiful pretty seet "caning" Chinese Therapist

  6. #9396

    Would you like a medium or hard beating?

    GREAT CHOICE & EXCELLENT BODY WORK (Braintree)

    Date: 2011-10-20, 8:25AM EDT.

    Reply to: serv-9bszn-2659298435@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

    Come get a great Asian massage by a beautiful pretty seet "caning" Chinese Therapist

  7. #9395
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggeddog  [View Original Post]
    This is a place that Jolin has interests. Most likely you were with a ladyboy and they can hide it. Jolin has places on Beach St chinatown, framingham, weymouth also.
    I was skeptical at first myself, but I put my hand into her vagina. If you catch my drift.

  8. #9394

    Lady boy

    If you were were in Oak Square Brighton you WERE with a lady boy.

    If that is what floats your boat than anchors away!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leggeddog  [View Original Post]
    This is a place that Jolin has interests. Most likely you were with a ladyboy and they can hide it. Jolin has places on Beach St chinatown, framingham, weymouth also.

  9. #9393

    Jolin's haunts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboyzz  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a "ladyboy".
    This is a place that Jolin has interests. Most likely you were with a ladyboy and they can hide it. Jolin has places on Beach St chinatown, framingham, weymouth also.

  10. #9392

    Eww

    Sounds like a "ladyboy".

    Quote Originally Posted by Mina Machina  [View Original Post]
    Holy balls. I visited the local thai massage parlor on a whim and I think I've found a winner. Ended up with Jessica, who has a slightly deep voice (first thought: possibly man) but definitely not the case (I verified firsthand). Nice body on this one.

    OTC and UTC roaming encouraged, BBBJ, a full prostate exam, and a firm hand. Best massage ever. 7 + tip.

    She ended up telling me that most guys don't get that level of service (bullshit possibly, but I do fair better than most mongers according to what I've read here) , and continually complimented me on being in decent shape. Going back next week to get myself some FS, she all but gave it away. But I wasn't going to push it on the first visit.

  11. #9391

    Spa A?

    Can anyone tell me where Spa A is and maybe some contact info?

  12. #9390

    You might want to rethink.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mina Machina  [View Original Post]
    Holy balls. I visited the local thai massage parlor on a whim and I think I've found a winner. Ended up with Jessica, who has a slightly deep voice (first thought: possibly man) but definitely not the case (I verified firsthand). Nice body on this one.

    OTC and UTC roaming encouraged, BBBJ, a full prostate exam, and a firm hand. Best massage ever. 7 + tip.

    She ended up telling me that most guys don't get that level of service (bullshit possibly, but I do fair better than most mongers according to what I've read here) , and continually complimented me on being in decent shape. Going back next week to get myself some FS, she all but gave it away. But I wasn't going to push it on the first visit.
    I hope for your sake you are correct. Normally deep voice, strong hands, prostate massage and Thai = once a man. Sounds great if its the real deal.

  13. #9389
    Could have been Post-Op?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mina Machina  [View Original Post]
    Holy balls. I visited the local thai massage parlor on a whim and I think I've found a winner. Ended up with Jessica, who has a slightly deep voice (first thought: possibly man) but definitely not the case (I verified firsthand). Nice body on this one.

    OTC and UTC roaming encouraged, BBBJ, a full prostate exam, and a firm hand. Best massage ever. 7 + tip.

    She ended up telling me that most guys don't get that level of service (bullshit possibly, but I do fair better than most mongers according to what I've read here) , and continually complimented me on being in decent shape. Going back next week to get myself some FS, she all but gave it away. But I wasn't going to push it on the first visit.

  14. #9388

    Thai Massage. Oak Square

    Holy balls. I visited the local thai massage parlor on a whim and I think I've found a winner. Ended up with Jessica, who has a slightly deep voice (first thought: possibly man) but definitely not the case (I verified firsthand). Nice body on this one.

    OTC and UTC roaming encouraged, BBBJ, a full prostate exam, and a firm hand. Best massage ever. 7 + tip.

    She ended up telling me that most guys don't get that level of service (bullshit possibly, but I do fair better than most mongers according to what I've read here) , and continually complimented me on being in decent shape. Going back next week to get myself some FS, she all but gave it away. But I wasn't going to push it on the first visit.

  15. #9387

    One

    We are lucky to have such a nice ever changing veriety just down the road on atwell st, prov. Drew Lucie, born to please and very friendly. She told me she would be there for 3 more weeks and I will return. No drama, very appreciative and an hour of heaven.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape