Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9402

    Tonto me think that is the posse from Oak Square

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk1999  [View Original Post]
    This is from their CL post.
    Believe that is the group photo from the Oak Square bunch ad. Bottom row: Ponch, Miguel, Hector, Top row: Diaz, Mario, and Chang. I really don't know their names. Just having fun. I won't be giving them my business at all. Scares me. LOL

  2. #9401
    I found some recent reviews for this provider posted on another board. I haven't seen her myself, but the reviewers seemed to have mixed feelings about her. I'm not sure whether we're supposed to post links to another board here, so I won't do that, but you can PM me if you can't find the reviews. Hope this helps!

    Quote Originally Posted by Santa66  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of TOFTT with this provider, but curious if anyone has any prior experience. A thorough search yields no reviews, so far. This ad is from NH BP. Body Rubs.

    Massage Therapist with Magical Hands. 35Posted: October 21, 2011, 01:34 AM.

    Reply: click here

    I am a attractive single female Massage Therapist located in Merrimack NH where I offer all different kinds of massage to soothe your aching body after that long stressful week. I cater to male and female clients. Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns and I will do my best to answer them and lets make a appointment today.

    I am available M-F from 9am to 9pm and some weekends.

    Please let me know what I can do for you and please be a gentleman.

    Poster's age: 35.

    • Location:, Merrimack, NH

    • Post ID: 2581101 newhampshire

  3. #9400

    Massage Therapist with Magicical Hands

    I'm thinking of TOFTT with this provider, but curious if anyone has any prior experience. A thorough search yields no reviews, so far. This ad is from NH BP. Body Rubs.

    Massage Therapist with Magical Hands. 35Posted: October 21, 2011, 01:34 AM.

    -

    Reply: click here

    I am a attractive single female Massage Therapist located in Merrimack NH where I offer all different kinds of massage to soothe your aching body after that long stressful week. I cater to male and female clients. Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns and I will do my best to answer them and lets make a appointment today.

    I am available M-F from 9am to 9pm and some weekends.

    Please let me know what I can do for you and please be a gentleman.

    Poster's age: 35.

    • Location:, Merrimack, NH

    • Post ID: 2581101 newhampshire

  4. #9399

    Do any of these 'girls' look familiar?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mina Machina  [View Original Post]
    I was skeptical at first myself, but I put my hand into her vagina. If you catch my drift.
    This is from their CL post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thai.jpg‎  

  5. #9398

    Post=op

    Quote Originally Posted by Mina Machina  [View Original Post]
    I was skeptical at first myself, but I put my hand into her vagina. If you catch my drift.
    If you catch my drift. Methinks you got blown and ass-fingered by a (former) GUY.

  6. #9397

  7. #9396
    All the reviews I read on this place says stay away.

    No fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk1999  [View Original Post]
    GREAT CHOICE & EXCELLENT BODY WORK (Braintree)

    Date: 2011-10-20, 8:25AM EDT.

    Reply to: serv-9bszn-2659298435@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

    Come get a great Asian massage by a beautiful pretty seet "caning" Chinese Therapist

  8. #9395

    Would you like a medium or hard beating?

    GREAT CHOICE & EXCELLENT BODY WORK (Braintree)

    Date: 2011-10-20, 8:25AM EDT.

    Reply to: serv-9bszn-2659298435@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

    Come get a great Asian massage by a beautiful pretty seet "caning" Chinese Therapist

  9. #9394
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggeddog  [View Original Post]
    This is a place that Jolin has interests. Most likely you were with a ladyboy and they can hide it. Jolin has places on Beach St chinatown, framingham, weymouth also.
    I was skeptical at first myself, but I put my hand into her vagina. If you catch my drift.

  10. #9393

    Lady boy

    If you were were in Oak Square Brighton you WERE with a lady boy.

    If that is what floats your boat than anchors away!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leggeddog  [View Original Post]
    This is a place that Jolin has interests. Most likely you were with a ladyboy and they can hide it. Jolin has places on Beach St chinatown, framingham, weymouth also.

  11. #9392

    Jolin's haunts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboyzz  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a "ladyboy".
    This is a place that Jolin has interests. Most likely you were with a ladyboy and they can hide it. Jolin has places on Beach St chinatown, framingham, weymouth also.

  12. #9391

    Eww

    Sounds like a "ladyboy".

    Quote Originally Posted by Mina Machina  [View Original Post]
    Holy balls. I visited the local thai massage parlor on a whim and I think I've found a winner. Ended up with Jessica, who has a slightly deep voice (first thought: possibly man) but definitely not the case (I verified firsthand). Nice body on this one.

    OTC and UTC roaming encouraged, BBBJ, a full prostate exam, and a firm hand. Best massage ever. 7 + tip.

    She ended up telling me that most guys don't get that level of service (bullshit possibly, but I do fair better than most mongers according to what I've read here) , and continually complimented me on being in decent shape. Going back next week to get myself some FS, she all but gave it away. But I wasn't going to push it on the first visit.

  13. #9390

    Spa A?

    Can anyone tell me where Spa A is and maybe some contact info?

  14. #9389

    You might want to rethink.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mina Machina  [View Original Post]
    Holy balls. I visited the local thai massage parlor on a whim and I think I've found a winner. Ended up with Jessica, who has a slightly deep voice (first thought: possibly man) but definitely not the case (I verified firsthand). Nice body on this one.

    OTC and UTC roaming encouraged, BBBJ, a full prostate exam, and a firm hand. Best massage ever. 7 + tip.

    She ended up telling me that most guys don't get that level of service (bullshit possibly, but I do fair better than most mongers according to what I've read here) , and continually complimented me on being in decent shape. Going back next week to get myself some FS, she all but gave it away. But I wasn't going to push it on the first visit.
    I hope for your sake you are correct. Normally deep voice, strong hands, prostate massage and Thai = once a man. Sounds great if its the real deal.

  15. #9388
    Could have been Post-Op?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mina Machina  [View Original Post]
    Holy balls. I visited the local thai massage parlor on a whim and I think I've found a winner. Ended up with Jessica, who has a slightly deep voice (first thought: possibly man) but definitely not the case (I verified firsthand). Nice body on this one.

    OTC and UTC roaming encouraged, BBBJ, a full prostate exam, and a firm hand. Best massage ever. 7 + tip.

    She ended up telling me that most guys don't get that level of service (bullshit possibly, but I do fair better than most mongers according to what I've read here) , and continually complimented me on being in decent shape. Going back next week to get myself some FS, she all but gave it away. But I wasn't going to push it on the first visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape