Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2660

    2 in the face 7 in the body

    I had this dream that I picked up this paper bag canidate in the triangle near the rite aid parking lot. A fellow monger missed out in front of me cause she doesn't date black guys. Notel 40. Tightest I have ever had. Really into providing the GFE. Hurry! The streets are beating up that body quickly.

  2. #2659

    My mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Yes, don't post in the SW section. Try this.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...ons-amp-Advice
    Thanks for the link

    Stay safe out their brother

  3. #2658

    Elise

    Just a heads up. Had a friend tell me that elise is on vacation with her uncle so don't spend to much time looking for her I guess for about another 15 days.

  4. #2657
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Mine does that a lot also. It will still post the original message (once approved) but takes you to the log in window. Sometimes it will then give you the message that says "your spew will have to be approved since your not a senior", and sometimes it doesn't. In my case it's because I always have private browsing enabled in Safari and ir doesn't accept the necessary info to keep me logged in long if I'm not actively doing something, ie; typing some long winded spew.
    Thanks yeah pretty sure its the private browser.

    Thanks again and as always stay safe brother.

  5. #2656
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    OK this is VERY important, just a heads up for Angel's night and the few days around it. There is no Mongering allowed these nights (I would not even go to a Detroit SC) DPD will have all hands on deck these nights and handing out tickets left and right to compensate for all the overtime. If the yellow caution lights are out (like the one's the snow plow guys use) stay in, it's just not worth it.

    Safe Hunting,

    John Wise
    Worth a bump.

  6. #2655
    Quote Originally Posted by GostRider  [View Original Post]
    Ok ill sign in and then go to add a report write the report then when I go to upload it will say. You are not log in then ill try to log in on the provided log in spot but my report was erased and had to write it again now I just log on again and see my orignal post (the one that I though had been lost is posted so I wrote the report again when I didn't have to. But when I been signing latley my name and notifaction has not been poping up ill have to sign in like 3 time to get it any advice?
    Mine does that a lot also. It will still post the original message (once approved) but takes you to the log in window. Sometimes it will then give you the message that says "your spew will have to be approved since your not a senior", and sometimes it doesn't. In my case it's because I always have private browsing enabled in Safari and ir doesn't accept the necessary info to keep me logged in long if I'm not actively doing something, ie; typing some long winded spew.

  7. #2654

    Mich ave

    I strolled along Mich ave. At around 11 pm to 12 am. 3wsw fuond amy. 30 BJ not to bad, got number, blonde 6ft be cup skiny.

  8. #2653
    Quote Originally Posted by GostRider  [View Original Post]
    Was here name Laura?
    Yes that was her name. Was a decent time. Will look for her again

  9. #2652

    Melanie

    I had the chance to see Melaine a couple of times. She's looking rough, but she does a decent job of sword swallowing. 20 for the trouble and last time a tip. Usually a couple of blocks south of 7 on the are.

  10. #2651

    Another stroll

    On Monday I strolled along Mich Ave between the Notels past Inkster and Bogarts at around 7 to 8 pm. I saw one possible walking with a homeless looking guy. She was about 5'4" and had a face only a mother could love. I also saw one BSW who was pretty scary looking. Is it ok to sit at the Notels and wait for someone to come to you?

  11. #2650

    Trouble posting

    Ok ill sign in and then go to add a report write the report then when I go to upload it will say. You are not log in then ill try to log in on the provided log in spot but my report was erased and had to write it again now I just log on again and see my orignal post (the one that I though had been lost is posted so I wrote the report again when I didn't have to. But when I been signing latley my name and notifaction has not been poping up ill have to sign in like 3 time to get it any advice?

  12. #2649

    Monday on the ave

    I been working hard latley and needed a rest so went to sleep and dream of a WSW mid 30 blk shoulder length hair about 5'7 her name was laura, couldn't see the chest cause of a thick white hoodie but I whould have to guess be's because she was skinney about 110# anyway's was qouted 20 BBBJ or 30 for FS and she only wanted a car date which I don't prefer but did it anywas, I went with yhe BJ, not good at all it was like I was sticking my the*k in a warm room I realloy had to concentrat to get mine, which is very rare. Will not repeat she said she was recently divorced and was not out much and only wanted to recive numbers and not give her out. Like I said it was lame anyway.

    I was still on the prowl after that and with in 5 min found a WSW 5'10 maby, skinny blond hair up maby like be's named April just e of the vic, I went around for le check and told her to walk down the side street picked her up le check was good and of to the notell, qoted 40 FS she said her room mate is victoria and confirms halo is at the vic anyways I had a real good time with her I laid down the rules (no funny shit) and it was all good, real nice girl, nice BBBJ had a set of big p*why lips on her, nice box (not all blown out) and awsome cg moves, will repeat and got digets, said it was ok to pass on to some friends, not a bad day on the ave besides laura, aprial made up for it.

    As alway brothers stay safe out their.

    Gost

  13. #2648
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone33  [View Original Post]
    Had an interesting one on the Av Friday night. She was a potential UTR since she was definitely cleaner and less getto than the typical ones. Brunette with shorter hair. Mid 30s. She definitely seemed a little new to the game. Picked her up and had a good time. Was hoping for digits but she said she has no phone and was living with her mom. Definitely will have to take a look and see if she is out again.
    Was here name Laura?

  14. #2647

    Slim pickins

    Strolled throughout JR yesterday around 3pm. Saw one ancient WSW that was a 1 on the scale. Down by 7 there was a hottie walking, but couldn't get her attention. I'm sure she had to be a SW, because no decent looking white woman would be walking down JR. Uncle was cruising so I decided to jump ship. I guess better luck next time.

  15. #2646
    [QUOTE=Barber Shop; 1298787]That sounds very much like melissa / olivia that I picked up last week. She told me she's out more often in the AM then PM.

    I think I've seen your melissa / olivia- she is about 5' 4" looks tall and thin with longer dark hair and a darker type complexion- I have seen her closer to six mile than 8 mile. The brunette I'm referring to has a larger back end and is shorter- 5' 1" maybe, pale skin. Last time I saw her she had on a green bikini top which showed she had no tan at all! Both though had good faces so both are good options for me!

    Stay Safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape