Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,486 to 16,500 of 19147
-
10-24-11 14:51 #2662Senior Member

Posts: 327Crazy Tracy
I was on the ave Friday night and stopped to send an email to a client when Tracy hops in my truck. I was like get the f&k out of my truck. This crazy broad was crying saying that she was cold and hungry and would clean my truck for a few bucks. I told her to aging get out. This gal was old and nasty. Long of the short she wouldn't get out so I said if you want some money your going to have to earn it. Had her drop her pants and I took a dry covered slam rIght to Greece. She cried out in pain and I just slammed her till I was done. While I'm not one for aggression tOwards women, she asked for it by refusing to get out of my truck. Watch out for this crazy hag. BTW this isn't the great Tracy everyone knows.
-
10-24-11 09:31 #2661Senior Member

Posts: 409Sorry to hear it but did you happen to get a name or a minor description?
Originally Posted by ISeePorno
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-11 09:19 #2660Senior Member

Posts: 322 in the face 7 in the body
I had this dream that I picked up this paper bag canidate in the triangle near the rite aid parking lot. A fellow monger missed out in front of me cause she doesn't date black guys. Notel 40. Tightest I have ever had. Really into providing the GFE. Hurry! The streets are beating up that body quickly.
-
10-22-11 00:13 #2659Senior Member

Posts: 107My mistake
Thanks for the link
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out their brother
-
10-21-11 23:59 #2658Senior Member

Posts: 107Elise
Just a heads up. Had a friend tell me that elise is on vacation with her uncle so don't spend to much time looking for her I guess for about another 15 days.
-
10-21-11 23:50 #2657Senior Member

Posts: 107Thanks yeah pretty sure its the private browser.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
Thanks again and as always stay safe brother.
-
10-21-11 18:47 #2656Senior Member

Posts: 438Worth a bump.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-11 01:17 #2655Senior Member

Posts: 409Mine does that a lot also. It will still post the original message (once approved) but takes you to the log in window. Sometimes it will then give you the message that says "your spew will have to be approved since your not a senior", and sometimes it doesn't. In my case it's because I always have private browsing enabled in Safari and ir doesn't accept the necessary info to keep me logged in long if I'm not actively doing something, ie; typing some long winded spew.
Originally Posted by GostRider
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-11 00:51 #2654Regular Member

Posts: 7Mich ave
I strolled along Mich ave. At around 11 pm to 12 am. 3wsw fuond amy. 30 BJ not to bad, got number, blonde 6ft be cup skiny.
-
10-20-11 10:56 #2653Senior Member

Posts: 281Yes that was her name. Was a decent time. Will look for her again
Originally Posted by GostRider
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-11 09:45 #2652Senior Member

Posts: 249Melanie
I had the chance to see Melaine a couple of times. She's looking rough, but she does a decent job of sword swallowing. 20 for the trouble and last time a tip. Usually a couple of blocks south of 7 on the are.
-
10-20-11 08:10 #2651Senior Member

Posts: 846Another stroll
On Monday I strolled along Mich Ave between the Notels past Inkster and Bogarts at around 7 to 8 pm. I saw one possible walking with a homeless looking guy. She was about 5'4" and had a face only a mother could love. I also saw one BSW who was pretty scary looking. Is it ok to sit at the Notels and wait for someone to come to you?
-
10-19-11 13:15 #2650Senior Member

Posts: 107Trouble posting
Ok ill sign in and then go to add a report write the report then when I go to upload it will say. You are not log in then ill try to log in on the provided log in spot but my report was erased and had to write it again now I just log on again and see my orignal post (the one that I though had been lost is posted so I wrote the report again when I didn't have to. But when I been signing latley my name and notifaction has not been poping up ill have to sign in like 3 time to get it any advice?
-
10-19-11 11:34 #2649Senior Member

Posts: 107Monday on the ave
I been working hard latley and needed a rest so went to sleep and dream of a WSW mid 30 blk shoulder length hair about 5'7 her name was laura, couldn't see the chest cause of a thick white hoodie but I whould have to guess be's because she was skinney about 110# anyway's was qouted 20 BBBJ or 30 for FS and she only wanted a car date which I don't prefer but did it anywas, I went with yhe BJ, not good at all it was like I was sticking my the*k in a warm room I realloy had to concentrat to get mine, which is very rare. Will not repeat she said she was recently divorced and was not out much and only wanted to recive numbers and not give her out. Like I said it was lame anyway.
I was still on the prowl after that and with in 5 min found a WSW 5'10 maby, skinny blond hair up maby like be's named April just e of the vic, I went around for le check and told her to walk down the side street picked her up le check was good and of to the notell, qoted 40 FS she said her room mate is victoria and confirms halo is at the vic anyways I had a real good time with her I laid down the rules (no funny shit) and it was all good, real nice girl, nice BBBJ had a set of big p*why lips on her, nice box (not all blown out) and awsome cg moves, will repeat and got digets, said it was ok to pass on to some friends, not a bad day on the ave besides laura, aprial made up for it.
As alway brothers stay safe out their.
Gost
-
10-19-11 10:45 #2648Senior Member

Posts: 107Was here name Laura?
Originally Posted by Hotone33
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






