Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3901

    Zen spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Forgot It  [View Original Post]
    There is a Zen Spa in Greenwood and it's totaly "legit". Don't know if they are connected, but would assume they are.

    F / I
    They are advertising in Nuvo on the relaxing massage page (AMP page). $10 off coupon.

  2. #3900

    Table shower

    Rose's in Plainfield has a table shower. I always had to ask for it specifically. Nothing like a good one!

  3. #3899

    Why?

    Why?

    Because the owner lies to every girl that has ever worked there. And.

    Tries to bang them all.

    Quote Originally Posted by I Love HJs  [View Original Post]
    She left MI aftert one week. That's why I'm curious.

  4. #3898

    Zen Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Msmith0052  [View Original Post]
    I tried out one of the new places, Zen Spa, and you could say I TOFTT. Had an ok massage and that's all. If anyone else has had a different experience, please PM me.
    There is a Zen Spa in Greenwood and it's totaly "legit". Don't know if they are connected, but would assume they are.

    F / I

  5. #3897

    New place

    I tried out one of the new places, Zen Spa, and you could say I TOFTT. Had an ok massage and that's all. If anyone else has had a different experience, please PM me.

  6. #3896

    Massage Indy-PASS!

    Pass on anyone affiliated with.

    This place. Talk about a slave trade. No one stays employed. And its a ploy to get you there. PASS!

    Quote Originally Posted by Heritage  [View Original Post]
    Some of these gals that have been referred to as "working" at MassageIndy, are probable just renting space there. Several of the established massage locations across the city rent massage rooms by the hour to practicing therapists. I imagine there are no strings attatched such as the necessity to provide licenses or to report income, etc. This doesn't mean that they are actually employed by these establishments.

    Heritage

  7. #3895

    Table shower

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesn  [View Original Post]
    Which parlor in Indy or Columbus gives the best table shower?

    Have been to massage parlors several times, but have never had table shower. Look forward to trying it at least once.

    Thanks.
    The spa in Columbus on 25th street does a decent table shower,

    But I dreamed they wanted an EXTRA $1. Tip for a goodbye handshake,

    Which seems way overpriced so I will never know what thats like.

    Regular massage is $.7 for 40 minutes which isn't bad.

    I have heard that Ping spa on Central avenue has a table shower but have never tried theirs.

  8. #3894

    Independents.

    Some of these gals that have been referred to as "working" at MassageIndy, are probable just renting space there. Several of the established massage locations across the city rent massage rooms by the hour to practicing therapists. I imagine there are no strings attatched such as the necessity to provide licenses or to report income, etc. This doesn't mean that they are actually employed by these establishments.

    Heritage

  9. #3893
    Went to see a couple of BP massage ladies this week.

    http://indianapolis.backpage.com/The...stress/4977532

    Angie 317-374-1068, she is adorable and provides a very good massage and conversation.

    http://indianapolis.backpage.com/The...0-9470/4858057

    Nikki sports massage 317-500-9470, she is as hot as her picture and provides a great massage.

    Both these ladies are now my top two choices. Before everyone asks, remember to be gentlemen with them and don't ask. Just call them and expect a great massage. I know I will call them both again.

  10. #3892

    Tya

    Quote Originally Posted by I Love HJs  [View Original Post]
    She left MI after one week. That's why I'm curious.
    I called her today. The number in ad did not work, so emailed her. She quickly responded with another phone number. I called and she is located at Massage Indy. Even though she is not on their website as of today, she still operates there. Did not see her based on this.

  11. #3891
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotic One  [View Original Post]
    I called to schedule an appointment with her and found out that she's working at Massage Indy. Based on previous reviews it seems like it's a legit place with no extras, so I passed. It looks like a couple of other ads on BP that seem like independents are also working for Massage Indy.
    She left MI after one week. That's why I'm curious.

  12. #3890
    I called to schedule an appointment with her and found out that she's working at Massage Indy. Based on previous reviews it seems like it's a legit place with no extras, so I passed. It looks like a couple of other ads on BP that seem like independents are also working for Massage Indy.

    Quote Originally Posted by I Love HJs  [View Original Post]
    I noticed she worked at a legit place just a week or so ago, now she's gone and working solo? Anyone visited her?

    http://indianapolis.backpage.com/The...by-tya/5048422

    Thanks

  13. #3889

    Anyone TOFTT?

    I noticed she worked at a legit place just a week or so ago, now she's gone and working solo? Anyone visited her?

    http://indianapolis.backpage.com/The...by-tya/5048422

    Thought I hit gold with my Relaxing experience a few week ago, but since that place got tagged I'm looking for a regular girl / place. I'm lining a couple up for next week and I wonder if I should add her to the mix. I like actual storefront locations, so I can scout the scene, rather than blind appts, but for some reason, this girl has me intrigued. PM me if you feel more comfortable that way.

    Also, what and where is the AMP on Shadeland that was just mentioned. I raealy make it out to the eastside and I vaguely remember one in a beat up strip mall, but my memory fails me. Given the current climate with our uncle, feel free to PM me on that also.

    Thanks

  14. #3888

    Disappointed

    Decided to check out the chicken place. Heard some good things here, especially the magic finger. But the back of Jordans appeared to be abandoned. Oh well, went on down to Bing's looking forward to a table shower. No luck there either. No neon signs. No furniture in the waiting room. Finally decided to try a Healthy place on Shadeland. Finally some satisfaction, but very nervous lady."no trouble. No trouble please"

    Guess I should read more often.

    P. S. See a new entry already. Zen Spa in Carmel. Maybe just renamed?

  15. #3887

    Choirboys?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stnick62  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is open. Drove by yesterday and a red Caddy was parked there and the sign was on. It could be they have more than one person working. Drove by a couple of weeks ago and there was a large Church bus parked in their space and the light was off. Just saying?
    They must have been overbooked and had to close shop for the day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape