Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,501 to 16,515 of 19147
-
10-18-11 16:58 #2647Senior Member

Posts: 327Slim pickins
Strolled throughout JR yesterday around 3pm. Saw one ancient WSW that was a 1 on the scale. Down by 7 there was a hottie walking, but couldn't get her attention. I'm sure she had to be a SW, because no decent looking white woman would be walking down JR. Uncle was cruising so I decided to jump ship. I guess better luck next time.
-
10-17-11 14:36 #2646Senior Member

Posts: 98[QUOTE=Barber Shop; 1298787]That sounds very much like melissa / olivia that I picked up last week. She told me she's out more often in the AM then PM.
I think I've seen your melissa / olivia- she is about 5' 4" looks tall and thin with longer dark hair and a darker type complexion- I have seen her closer to six mile than 8 mile. The brunette I'm referring to has a larger back end and is shorter- 5' 1" maybe, pale skin. Last time I saw her she had on a green bikini top which showed she had no tan at all! Both though had good faces so both are good options for me!
Stay Safe!
-
10-17-11 14:29 #2645Senior Member

Posts: 9810/17 Noon john R. Stroll
Well it may have been Ugly Hot with Uncle Leo in the morning but is turned out to be a nice day with sun shine!
Went for a VERY quick stroll- not much time but wanted to see if the area cleared.
Saw 5 SW out on the stroll total- one maybe 3 worth stopping for. 1) Older short stock gypsy looking WSW about a 2 on the scale near 8 mile- NOT. 2) Saw a Tall somewhat stocky older brunette WSW- prolly in her later 40s, a 5-6 on the scale- smiled the smile but drove on- MAYBE. 3) Saw a older blond WSW on State Fair near the John. Tall, skinny, later 40s / early 50s wearing a shorter skirt, decent enough but the teeth from a smile was a little to be desired, maybe a 6 on the scale and may be a candidate in a pinch- MAYBE. 4) Saw a heavier (about 140) brunette WSW with hair pulled back between 6 and 7 mile, younger but stocky which is not on my list- face ok, better if hair was down- 4 on the scale- NOT for me.
5) The one I ALMOST stopped for was seen near 7 mile on John- reddish long hair younger WSW- medium height, good body- slimmer but not to thin, face nice but a large scar on left side near mouth- not off putting that is why almost picked up- Does anybody know her NAME? I can RTFF for experiences if I had her name- please. What stopped me from picking her up, she was running jogging to seven mile away from 8 because LEO showed up! Not there in the first 15 minutes of stroll so she was wise and bugged out.
Any details on any of these- like their names would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by Jsassy2
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-11 14:21 #2644Senior Member

Posts: 364That sounds very much like melissa / olivia that I picked up last week. She told me she's out more often in the AM then PM.
Originally Posted by Jsassy2
[View Original Post]
Picked up Crystal, was sitting in a doorway nearer 8 mile. I just stopped on the R and asked if working. She asked me am I a cop I said hell no. Beautiful face, dark brunette with huge pale blue eyes. Had some baggage with her, couple shopping bags and a 2 liter of faygo. Asked for 30 I told her I'd pay 20 and if good she'd get a 5 er. Needless to say she got the 5, if her arms weren't so fucked up and her voice was shot so probly heavey int drugs but when I saw she was very coherent. Considering doing a notel if can negotiate a good price she defineatly fuckable. Any with more info please feel free to PM me.
-
10-17-11 11:23 #2643Senior Member

Posts: 9810/17 7:00 am John R stroll- Ugly Hot
Went on a stroll of the John between 7 and 8. Nothing out at all but that could be because the uncle was flashing BIG time with 2 on Lantz under bridge which is a hang out of sorts for our friends. Has a caddy on a carrier so not sure if it was an accident or a bust but nothing was out anywhere on the John or neighborhoods. Seems like the John has more SW traffic lately from NOTS to HOTS so keep looking and stay safe from the flashings!
Can anyone tell me who the brunette is that I've seen walking near State Fair on the John? Seen her a couple of times and not sure if she is a SW but she dresses maybe like a dancer to a local SC. About 5' 3" smaller on top- "B"s and a bigger back end. Not a 10 by any means but looks intriguing enough to sample. Anyone know her name at least and if she is a SW?
May stroll by later to see if John R picks up!
Be Safe
-
10-17-11 10:00 #2642Senior Member

Posts: 281Ave
Had an interesting one on the Av Friday night. She was a potential UTR since she was definitely cleaner and less getto than the typical ones. Brunette with shorter hair. Mid 30s. She definitely seemed a little new to the game. Picked her up and had a good time. Was hoping for digits but she said she has no phone and was living with her mom. Definitely will have to take a look and see if she is out again.
-
10-16-11 01:37 #2641Senior Member

Posts: 70Just left the R. Picked up a WSW named Autumn. She said she was 38. I told her that I felt uncomfortable with all the LE in that area so we found a spot on the Hazel Park side of 8 mile. Got BBBTC, negotiated for. 15. I lucked up because she was cold. Will definitely repeat.
-
10-15-11 05:44 #2640Senior Member

Posts: 305Not so much a sugar daddy as a guy who does grunt work for the local dealers, LOL.
Originally Posted by Barber Shop
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-11 22:31 #2639Senior Member

Posts: 4381st I heard of that 1. I must temper my curiousity, LOL.
Originally Posted by Barber Shop
[View Original Post]
Look her up in the archives and view her pics A before and after classic. The last couple times I hit the R, she seemed assertive, so its good to hear her service is still solid. Who knows, maybe after a couple willie nelson's, I may partake for ol' times sake.
Originally Posted by Niner0405
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-11 13:56 #2638Senior Member

Posts: 364Melissa / olivia the chaldea chick
Saw her walking thurday round 8 pm. Saw her on the R just north of state fair, made the flip round and didn't see her till I glanced down state fair there she was. Thought at first she wa Leo didn't talk about date or if working so we just drove towards my spot. Knew rite away she was chaldea from the accent said she doesn't work much has a sugar daddy. After a quick cop ck hit my spot. Her oral is soso couldn't get me to pop so negotiated HH for total of 30. I see now why I haven't dated chaldean girls because what they say is true. The smell of her pussy wilted my cock. I asked for my 10 back she gave me 5 and tried one more time but no sucess. Dropped her at her house and made one more pass, saw my favorite amber out scooped her up and for 20 she had me erupting in her mouth in less then 10 mins.
-
10-14-11 10:42 #2637Senior Member

Posts: 409Yes for most of us it speaks volumes about where her head is at, but that's not to say a good time and good poonany can't be had.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Just be advised you're dealing with a certain type of female here. LOL
-
10-14-11 08:22 #2636Senior Member

Posts: 29Are this morning
Made the stroll this am round 7 again. Saw no SW or le thru 7:30. Making one last pass I saw evaat7 / winchester (it was dark). She just about jumped in front of me to stop the car. LOL, said she was freezing. She wanted. 50 for hh, negotiated to. 35 for unrushed hh which included her use of the heat. Will not repeat. Too bony and beat up for my liking, but worked in a pinch. Did like the little red tuft dowb below. BBBJ / cfs =.35
-
10-14-11 01:30 #2635Senior Member

Posts: 273John are report
John are is seeing a influx of new girls lately! There was a couple of WSW both brown / brunette hair, both in their 20's the first one had to be around 5'5 and the other 5'7. I tried to swoop around for the second one but melanie tried to jump in. Sorry honey not today! Melissa / olivia the chaldean was walking around. Jetta is finally out of jail, and is now looking to clean up her act, so get her while you can! Also out and about is April. She swears we had dated before but I gave her a try. Mid 30's 5'6 petite blond hair and small tits. .4 for April and. 5 for jetta. Uncle leo is busy downtown watching the lions and tigers but keep your eyes up and be aware!
Jw check your inbox, got to ask you something.
Stay safe
-
10-14-11 00:02 #2634Senior Member

Posts: 155Gem 13
Thursday because of the rain delay, I had to time to kill before I needed to meet my friends downtown. Gave Gem 13 a quick call and made the pickup. Got another nice BBBJCIM. After a few dates now, she is more talkative. Sweet girl.
-
10-13-11 09:12 #2633Senior Member

Posts: 29Melanie on the R
Started strolling the R about 7 this morning after work. Saw a couple WSW mid to late 20's brunettes, looks cute from a distance, but by the time I got back they had been picked up. Was about to end my stroll at 8, when I saw melanie out of the corner of my eye walking down a side street. Sorry can't remember the street name. I circled around the block and came up behind her, pick her up, and after a quick check we were on our way. She is prob late 20's / early 30's, WSW, dark shoulder length hair, skinny with nice bees up top. No hassle, enthusiastic bbbjcimsp for. 25. FS is available and I have digits. All in all, after driving and doing a lot of reading for 2 weeks now, I was very happy with my first time experience! Wasnt sure I would be able to pull the trigger. Good thing I brought the little fella with me to do all the critical thinking.
Play safe.









Reply With Quote





