Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,471 to 25,485 of 29361
-
10-12-11 23:48 #3891Senior Member

Posts: 386Sunny day
It being a nice out this weekend, I decided to head west and enjoy the Sunny day. I met up with J, who I have seen several times before and who is a real sweetheart. I had an excellent time that went longer than normal (it probably would have went longer but we kept getting interrupted by anxious customers).
While I really enjoy J's company, I can't say I like the location. That strip mall is super busy. There were people walking all around there (not sure why) and a lot of traffic in and out. I felt very conspicuous.
Anyway, I left very happy. Total was. 6 for my time and $.4 to J (trust me, it was twice As nice as a normal experience).
-
10-10-11 13:05 #3890Senior Member

Posts: 311Had an appointment yesterday with Linda. She gives a pretty good massage.
Originally Posted by Stnick62
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-11 13:04 #3889Senior Member

Posts: 311I don't but she is a BA! Let me know if you find out anything.
Originally Posted by Redward46
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-11 08:20 #3888Senior Member

Posts: 106Niki
Anyone have any info on Niki from BP Massage? Please PM me if you do.
Thanks
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/The...0-9470/4858057
-
10-09-11 23:39 #3887Senior Member

Posts: 227Golden Spa
Drove by Golden today. After the closings last week I had not seen the open sign lit. Today it was so I called her about an appointment. She had been out of town and did not even know of the problems.
-
10-09-11 13:51 #3886Senior Member

Posts: 256Table shower
Which parlor in Indy or Columbus gives the best table shower?
Have been to massage parlors several times, but have never had table shower. Look forward to trying it at least once.
Thanks.
-
10-09-11 12:51 #3885Senior Member

Posts: 311There use to be a bunch of massage businesses that had local girls. The problem is that they were like dealing with an escort. Always a hustle or an upsale that ended up with you finishing yourself. The local girls can't keep up with the AMP because the Asian girls have learned that quantity gets you paid. They aren't trying to get a bill for HE like the locals. I did have some fun in a parlor that was on National back a few years ago but it cost me a bunch of money. I've tried to find some Hispanic parlors but I think you are right, they won't let the gringo's in because they don't trust us.
Originally Posted by Lion7170
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-11 12:44 #3884Senior Member

Posts: 311The buffet is now a Mexican buffet so I could only hope that the MP would open back up with some hot Hispanic girls! Who am I kidding.
Originally Posted by Fudge1
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-11 11:42 #3883Senior Member

Posts: 124Recent raid thoughts
I was thinking the other day about the reason why the recent raids on MP took place. The media talks about it being because of the Super Bowl coming to town. I thought about the fact that the Super Bowl is still more than 3 months away. However, I thought about what is about 1 month away. That being the election for mayor in Indianapolis. I know that some other cities in the US have turn on the heat against prostitution around local election time as PR for their campaigns. Just a thought to ponder on.
-
10-08-11 07:03 #3882Senior Member

Posts: 428Ww
Drove by the Oriental Buffet and the Relax Inn Thursday. The Oriental Buffet said it was closed for remodeling and would reopen Oct. 7. The Relax Inn looked like it was closed for good. I also drove by the Golden SPA. It was also closed with no cars parked in front.
-
10-07-11 11:47 #3881Senior Member

Posts: 423Russell Peters
This reminded me of a Russell Peters comedy show I saw.
Originally Posted by Indyguy69
[View Original Post]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPa9HQmBmqc
-
10-07-11 11:24 #3880Senior Member

Posts: 421So if we could get the Indians and Asians to work together, I could pick up my sandwich order after my HE?
Originally Posted by Lion7170
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-11 10:18 #3879Senior Member

Posts: 99Wondering
Do you wonder why nail salons are run by the same people? This is just a niche market that are local girls won't work. There is a great video of porn star Marie McCray talking about working MP's in Indy. She also was a provider. It recent years it has come down to what local girls want to do. They generally would rather strip. I think the only trafficking going on is in the latin community. Those rings are not open to us. The Asian girls are just filtered here like Indian Subw@y Owners. With the influx of east coast people here they have followed the money. Hoosiers like me are just surprised by how it happened so fast.
Originally Posted by Roy Cat
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-11 09:46 #3878Senior Member

Posts: 311I think someone reported that they got hit as well.
Originally Posted by Biscuit8
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-11 02:07 #3877Senior Member

Posts: 100F&c
Has anyone been by J F&C since the raids? Last I read they were moving out. Didn't see them mentioned on the raid list though.










Reply With Quote




