Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,471 to 25,485 of 29346
-
10-09-11 11:42 #3876Senior Member

Posts: 124Recent raid thoughts
I was thinking the other day about the reason why the recent raids on MP took place. The media talks about it being because of the Super Bowl coming to town. I thought about the fact that the Super Bowl is still more than 3 months away. However, I thought about what is about 1 month away. That being the election for mayor in Indianapolis. I know that some other cities in the US have turn on the heat against prostitution around local election time as PR for their campaigns. Just a thought to ponder on.
-
10-08-11 07:03 #3875Senior Member

Posts: 428Ww
Drove by the Oriental Buffet and the Relax Inn Thursday. The Oriental Buffet said it was closed for remodeling and would reopen Oct. 7. The Relax Inn looked like it was closed for good. I also drove by the Golden SPA. It was also closed with no cars parked in front.
-
10-07-11 11:47 #3874Senior Member

Posts: 423Russell Peters
This reminded me of a Russell Peters comedy show I saw.
Originally Posted by Indyguy69
[View Original Post]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPa9HQmBmqc
-
10-07-11 11:24 #3873Senior Member

Posts: 421So if we could get the Indians and Asians to work together, I could pick up my sandwich order after my HE?
Originally Posted by Lion7170
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-11 10:18 #3872Senior Member

Posts: 99Wondering
Do you wonder why nail salons are run by the same people? This is just a niche market that are local girls won't work. There is a great video of porn star Marie McCray talking about working MP's in Indy. She also was a provider. It recent years it has come down to what local girls want to do. They generally would rather strip. I think the only trafficking going on is in the latin community. Those rings are not open to us. The Asian girls are just filtered here like Indian Subw@y Owners. With the influx of east coast people here they have followed the money. Hoosiers like me are just surprised by how it happened so fast.
Originally Posted by Roy Cat
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-11 09:46 #3871Senior Member

Posts: 311I think someone reported that they got hit as well.
Originally Posted by Biscuit8
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-11 02:07 #3870Senior Member

Posts: 100F&c
Has anyone been by J F&C since the raids? Last I read they were moving out. Didn't see them mentioned on the raid list though.
-
10-06-11 23:07 #3869Regular Member

Posts: 2Relaxation Center in Brownsburg
Checked out the new place in Brownsburg. It is run by the owner of Sunny Spa and Emperor in Avon and has the same girls that rotated between those places. The girl knew me from Emperor, so I left quite happy. Should be interesting how long they last, Brownsburg PD shut down imassage in June after only about six months in business.
-
10-06-11 13:17 #3868Regular Member

Posts: 10Sarah
Near my home! Worth the visit? I owe you one! Pax
Originally Posted by BigMack
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-11 11:23 #3867Senior Member

Posts: 423Bing
Not a big lose in my book. Don't worry she is still in town, but a place that is legit near castleton. Great massage, no doors or privacy. Saw her during a real massage and was shocked.
Originally Posted by Sakana279
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-11 17:14 #3866Regular Member

Posts: 9RIP Bing's
Bing's seemed to have closed down. Tears.
-
10-05-11 09:17 #3865Senior Member

Posts: 260Yeah, and I'm still waiting for all the arrests for shielding teenaged prostitution that were going to come from Steve Carter's warrantless seizure of Planned Parenthood's records six years ago.
Originally Posted by Tuls2011
[View Original Post]
It's like those endless replays of Eric Foster's ankle going west while the rest of him went south, always preceded by "We want to warn you that this is graphic". Well, if it's so graphic, why are you showing it (over and over)?
Sex isn't on the news unless it's linked to death, degeneracy, crime, violence, or disease. Except for Viagra ads. This is how anti-sex people like sex, which tells you all you need to know. I mean, I'm a pretty tolerant guy, but there's kink and then there's kink, why'know? And if sex is so awful, then get it off your soap operas.
-
10-04-11 23:01 #3864Senior Member

Posts: 124Pfield open
I did notice today while coming home from work that the places in Plainfield were open. Didn't stop so don't know of any changes that may be made.
Originally Posted by Bigvirg
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-11 22:56 #3863Senior Member

Posts: 124No Updates
I find it interesting how the media paints the trafficking speculation with these raids but then never updates of arrests and prosecutions of the traffickers. I guess when it is found out that trafficking does not occur, it doesn't jive with the media's propaganda and agenda.
Originally Posted by Roy Cat
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-11 21:34 #3862Senior Member

Posts: 56I talked to one girl, seemed bright good english. She told me a story of owing borrowed money ie a gambling debt. She was using the money she made to pay down the debt. She said it had high vig, this brought to mind images of asian mobsters. I didn't ask if she owed money to her boss or whoever. Asians tend to have a proud culture, and if they feel they owe something they will repay in order to avoid embarrassment.











Reply With Quote




