Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 767 of 808 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 ... LastLast
Results 11,491 to 11,505 of 12116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #626

    Strong LEO presence on Lincoln

    I dropped off a friend for am appointment at 1:00 yesterday and decided to drive around the south loop until he was finished. LEO was out in full force at 1:00 in the afternoon! I followed a beautiful Latina and would've stopped her to get digits. Thankfully I didn't because I noticed a squad car literally following her and eyeballing her. He would pull over and park every few blocks. LOL! I kept circling around the muskego and windlake angle streets and noticed that she turned south on 15th street. Sure enough, LEO stopped her for questioning. This was just south of Blessed Hope Church on Lincoln. Was she a decoy? Why would the cop follow her like that on Lincoln if she was? If she was legit, then cops are pulling them over on side streets. I've never done this before. I thought they just stuck to the main roads? I actually whipped out my iPhone and shot video from the other side of Lincoln but the zoom isn't good. I turned east on Lincoln and another monger was pulled over. This is too hot for me. I think I'll stick to saving and splurging on models from Chicago.

    Oh, by the way, I picked up the infamous Corrina awhile back but never sealed the deal. I saw her yesterday too and waved when I passed by her house.

  2. #625

    That good huh

    Any SW who says they are "that good" is not that good. Thats a red flag that = they are horrible at everything. If they were that good they wouldn't be a SW trying to score some cash. They instead would be normal guy's woman. Some women have a way to make their boobs or legs look good only at once certain angle. Then when you open the package they look horrible. Now you are $1. 0 into the deal, you have a totally worthless SW, you really would just like to walk away at this point. You go ahead anyway and don't feel any better when its over. Often it gets worse because they want to make 20 phone calls to track down a dealer. So much for that kids birthday huh. Its amazing the excuses they keep coming up with as the phone calls continue. Also the longer you are with them the more aggitated they are getting because they need to score some dope. Even if you do score well with a SW I think most are useless. Save up your funds and spend an hour with a reputable escort or massage therapist. One that you go home clean and refreshed. No one where your car smells like an ashtray and there are condom packages on the floor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    I think many of us have been there done that. BSW Nya comes to mind for me. She looked good on the street and even when she flashed her boobs in the car they looked great. All I wanted was a BJ in the car. She wanted. 8 because she said she's that good, so she can charge more than other girls. She talked me into getting a room. Part of it was she gave me a sob story about it being her son's birthday and she needed cash for his party. So I paid her. 8 plus. 4 for the room. When she took off her clothes in the room I saw how saggy those big boobs were and covered in stretch marks. BBBJ was mediocre at best, so I went to FS and did my best to rush the finish. At least she didn't upsell for a mediocre performance.

  3. #624
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmth537  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I wanted to use the word "upsell" but forgot. That may be more accurate.

    Promised fantastic performance. I would not be disappointed. I would be begging her for more. Nothing more specific than that except that she sounded very genuine in these promises.

    They say it all the time. However, the looks really were good and she was dressed right so my rationality became a bit dulled, as it sometimes happens. I know this was on the high end of cost for SW but her quality put her into a higher category.

    In the end, though, big time upsell and I won't bother again. Part of the whole package of a quality girl is a nice balance between service and price.
    I think many of us have been there done that. BSW Nya comes to mind for me. She looked good on the street and even when she flashed her boobs in the car they looked great. All I wanted was a BJ in the car. She wanted. 8 because she said she's that good, so she can charge more than other girls. She talked me into getting a room. Part of it was she gave me a sob story about it being her son's birthday and she needed cash for his party. So I paid her. 8 plus. 4 for the room. When she took off her clothes in the room I saw how saggy those big boobs were and covered in stretch marks. BBBJ was mediocre at best, so I went to FS and did my best to rush the finish. At least she didn't upsell for a mediocre performance.

  4. #623
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Unless you specifically discussed multi pops for the price I would call her more of an upsell than a ripoff, although that may be splitting hairs.

    You said in the car she promised the world to you, what exactly did she promise? I think one of the unwritten rules is if they are bragging about their talents they probably aren't that good.
    Yes, I wanted to use the word "upsell" but forgot. That may be more accurate.

    Promised fantastic performance. I would not be disappointed. I would be begging her for more. Nothing more specific than that except that she sounded very genuine in these promises.

    They say it all the time. However, the looks really were good and she was dressed right so my rationality became a bit dulled, as it sometimes happens. I know this was on the high end of cost for SW but her quality put her into a higher category.

    In the end, though, big time upsell and I won't bother again. Part of the whole package of a quality girl is a nice balance between service and price.

  5. #622
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmth537  [View Original Post]
    First of all, have been out the last several nights between 10 pm and 1 am And it has been dead as dead can be. North and south and everything in-between.

    Thursday around midnight I was heading toward the freeway off the east side of the national loop when two BSW's caught my eye, walking from 16th eastward on national and then down a side street. Finally offered a ride and they gave me the choice "which one." I chose Kelly, the taller one, cute face, and wearing a nice tight dress. 21 years old. Offer was to head to my place for $100, which she talked up to $150, which is the top of my range. Very friendly. In from Atlanta recently. Got to my place and she got out of the dress and body was absolutely fantastic. Big see-cups, long legs, nice bra and thong under the dress.

    Things went very "mediocre" from there. She promised the world to me. But at this point, the BBBJ was poorly done. And, unfortunately, doggy didn't last long due to my performance. She seemed to understand and said she'd "go again" but that it was going to cost more. That didn't sit well as I clearly compensated for an hour. Everything she offered would cost more in the span of our conversations.

    The whole time she kept pushing me into calling her regularly, going with both she and her friend, etc. It was friendly enough but all added up to too much, especially the demand for more money after 8 minutes of work. Before we started I gave her 1/2 of her donation. A new technique. Stupidly I gave her the rest of our price (no tip) afterward. If I had just a little bigger balls I would have not given it to her (and lasted longer, by the way) after she didn't hold to the spirit of our arrangement.

    Says her friend on the street with her, who is attractive, is Lisa. I have digits but they are not stored in my phone as I won't be calling them again.

    She has such potential with that body but you're basically going to be ripped off. Seriously, the short of this is that I was ripped off. Too bad and too bad for her hopes of non-stop business, as I hope we don't patronize gals like her.

    BTW, claims to be on BP but I can't find the number nor either of their names that seem to match them.
    Good report JS. It may have been wise not to give her a hard time or withhold money since you took her to your place. She may have returned with an enforcer. It sounds like you paid top dollar for an SW in Milwaukee, but then you say she looked really good. I guess when you are negotiating price you have to discuss multi pops along with the amount of time you are paying for. It's not that uncommon even with BP escorts to state a price for a period of time, but it really comes down to one and done regardless of time. Unless you specifically discussed multi pops for the price I would call her more of an upsell than a ripoff, although that may be splitting hairs.

    You said in the car she promised the world to you, what exactly did she promise? I think one of the unwritten rules is if they are bragging about their talents they probably aren't that good.

  6. #621

    Kelly

    First of all, have been out the last several nights between 10 pm and 1 am And it has been dead as dead can be. North and south and everything in-between.

    Thursday around midnight I was heading toward the freeway off the east side of the national loop when two BSW's caught my eye, walking from 16th eastward on national and then down a side street. Finally offered a ride and they gave me the choice "which one." I chose Kelly, the taller one, cute face, and wearing a nice tight dress. 21 years old. Offer was to head to my place for $100, which she talked up to $150, which is the top of my range. Very friendly. In from Atlanta recently. Got to my place and she got out of the dress and body was absolutely fantastic. Big see-cups, long legs, nice bra and thong under the dress.

    Things went very "mediocre" from there. She promised the world to me. But at this point, the BBBJ was poorly done. And, unfortunately, doggy didn't last long due to my performance. She seemed to understand and said she'd "go again" but that it was going to cost more. That didn't sit well as I clearly compensated for an hour. Everything she offered would cost more in the span of our conversations.

    The whole time she kept pushing me into calling her regularly, going with both she and her friend, etc. It was friendly enough but all added up to too much, especially the demand for more money after 8 minutes of work. Before we started I gave her 1/2 of her donation. A new technique. Stupidly I gave her the rest of our price (no tip) afterward. If I had just a little bigger balls I would have not given it to her (and lasted longer, by the way) after she didn't hold to the spirit of our arrangement.

    Says her friend on the street with her, who is attractive, is Lisa. I have digits but they are not stored in my phone as I won't be calling them again.

    She has such potential with that body but you're basically going to be ripped off. Seriously, the short of this is that I was ripped off. Too bad and too bad for her hopes of non-stop business, as I hope we don't patronize gals like her.

    BTW, claims to be on BP but I can't find the number nor either of their names that seem to match them.

  7. #620
    I highly advice not picking up any SW. However if you must, stay away from those that are at busy intersections. Those that are too obvious, tossing their hair, wearing very short skirts and heels, waving at you. Leaning down to look at you in the car. They are either LEO or too desperate.

    I would prefer to find one on a side street off the busy street. One that is just calmly sitting or standing. By not jumping and waving, that tells me she is probably not desperate to get high ASAP. It also tells me that she may not be real experienced and would appreciate a kind clean gentleman who treats her with respect and is courteous.

    I just got back from SW vacation and learned that the best providers are the ones that don't hit the busy streets. Yep they look cute in the mini shirt and heels until you see them up close. If they were that good, they would not be so desperate. Good ones get picked up quick by experienced mongers. The place I was at said they has 30-45 SWs working this area every night. Two-thirds were addicts with sunken dark eyes, missing teeth, bad skin, and overdressed in some kind of sleezy outfit. About a quarter of them were teenage runaways from a nearby reservation. While youthful and pretty. Be smart, don't go there. The remaining 10% were part timers, fairly clean and polite. I pays to shop around and not pick the first one that looks good. Sure you might pass up a good one but chances are you will do better by looking in the less traveled spots. There's always a McDonalds on the main roadway but that unique place with good quality and good prices might be off the beaten path.

  8. #619
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Dude  [View Original Post]
    This is my first report.

    I am fairly new at this, so I am extra cautious. I was driving around the Miller Park area, and saw a white girl hanging around 35 and Gr33nfyld. She was wearing a black t-shirt with a sparkly Superman logo on it. After a couple of trips around the block, she is standing in the same spot, so I pull to where she can see me and give her a nod. She signaled me to pull off onto a side street. As I am looking for a place to turn around, I look in the rearview and see her signal to some guy hiding in a doorway about half a block away. I didn't like the looks of it, so I bolted. The boyfriend / manager / whatever gave me a dirty look as I drove away.

    Sorry that I don't have any juicier details, but I didn't like the vibe of the situation. Is it normal for girls in this area to work with a sluggo like this?
    I would not say you were extra cautious, I would say you were smart and kept your wits about you. No legit SW is going to stand at a busy intersection and expect to get picked up. If I saw her and made eye contact I would drive to a quieter spot of my choosing and if she follows she wants to do business and if she does not follow she is up to no good. I'm not sure everyone agrees with this, but I would not pick up an SW when her "manager" is in sight.

    As the last reply suggested read the monger rules on the front page and stay safe. I don't care how hot she looked it's not worth it.

  9. #618
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Dude  [View Original Post]
    After a couple of trips around the block, she is standing in the same spot, so I pull to where she can see me and give her a nod. She signaled me to pull off onto a side street. As I am looking for a place to turn around, I look in the rearview and see her signal to some guy hiding in a doorway about half a block away. I didn't like the looks of it, so I bolted. The boyfriend / manager / whatever gave me a dirty look as I drove away.
    This may be only your first report but you seem to know what you're doing. Keep your eyes moving when picking up a SW as you could be a target too for getting robbed by some setup like you experienced.

  10. #617
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Dude  [View Original Post]
    This is my first report.

    I am fairly new at this, so I am extra cautious. I was driving around the Miller Park area, and saw a white girl hanging around 35 and Gr33nfyld. She was wearing a black t-shirt with a sparkly Superman logo on it. After a couple of trips around the block, she is standing in the same spot, so I pull to where she can see me and give her a nod. She signaled me to pull off onto a side street. As I am looking for a place to turn around, I look in the rearview and see her signal to some guy hiding in a doorway about half a block away. I didn't like the looks of it, so I bolted. The boyfriend / manager / whatever gave me a dirty look as I drove away.

    Sorry that I don't have any juicier details, but I didn't like the vibe of the situation. Is it normal for girls in this area to work with a sluggo like this?
    Sounds like you probably got lucky. My guess is that was (at best) a robbery setup or at worst a police sting. If the gal is stayin in one spot for a long time, she's probably a decoy for LE. Check out the rules for mongers on the front page of the forum. Might be helpful to you.

  11. #616

    First Time

    This is my first report.

    I am fairly new at this, so I am extra cautious. I was driving around the Miller Park area, and saw a white girl hanging around 35 and Gr33nfyld. She was wearing a black t-shirt with a sparkly Superman logo on it. After a couple of trips around the block, she is standing in the same spot, so I pull to where she can see me and give her a nod. She signaled me to pull off onto a side street. As I am looking for a place to turn around, I look in the rearview and see her signal to some guy hiding in a doorway about half a block away. I didn't like the looks of it, so I bolted. The boyfriend / manager / whatever gave me a dirty look as I drove away.

    Sorry that I don't have any juicier details, but I didn't like the vibe of the situation. Is it normal for girls in this area to work with a sluggo like this?

  12. #615
    Has anyone messed around with Chyna or Nelly, that be on the North Ave. Strip

  13. #614

    Yari

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    You could be describing Yari. I've seen her more often than any other SW on Greenfield. She's petite, almost looks like a boy when it's cold and she has on a hoodie or jacket. Last time I saw her she had on a black sun dress and did not look anything like a boy. I picked her up last winter and she looks a lot rougher now than she did then.
    I picked up Yari this morning near 8th & GF. This was the second time I have seen her in the past 2 months. Don't know what she looked like last winter, but I don't think she looks any rougher than any other SW. She was wearing jeans and a white sweater. Granted, she looked better from a distance, but not bad up close. Just my $0. 02.

  14. #613

    What does SMDH mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    What does SMDH mean?
    An acronym standing for "shaking my damn head"

  15. #612
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSixInches  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday around 5:00 pm north ave had alot of BSW's on the strip, I was suprised. One chick that caught my eye her name is Loreetha big titties phat ass and a nice wet mouth, knows how to suck a good dick BBBJ, but my dumb ass passed on her SMDH, but later on in the night I picked up a BSW on 15th and North Ave. An older slow chick around mid 40's, gives a nice BBBJ and sex for $20, and what I like about her is when I was having sex with her I told her I'm a cum in your mouth, and she said,"okay", so when I reached climax and took the rubber off guess what, all CIM, never got digits after that.

    BE safe out there my friends
    What does SMDH mean?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape