Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 768 of 808 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 12116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #611
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    About a week ago I saw two young, cute ones who I thought might be working.
    I picked up 2 cute ones a few weeks ago near 27th and National. Really only wanted the cuter one, but oh well. They sure looked the part, but I didn't want to discuss any business with 2 in the car until I was sure they were for real. Drove around and dropped them off around 27th & Mitchell, asked the cuter one if she wanted to go for a ride, but they wouldn't leave each other. Later I thought maybe they were dancers. Alexis was the blonde and I forget the cuter one's name. She had really skinny legs and high heels.

  2. #610
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerman2  [View Original Post]
    Was cruising Greenfield a few times last week after work and saw a HSW around 6th, and going west. Saw her about four days in a row. Everytime I circled and came back see was gone. Gave me the look, so she was probably real. Not much on looks but her body was decent. Anyone else seen her? I've been checking out action on National, Mitchell and Lincoln and haven't seen anything. Maybe I'm out at the wrong time.
    You could be describing Yari. I've seen her more often than any other SW on Greenfield. She's petite, almost looks like a boy when it's cold and she has on a hoodie or jacket. Last time I saw her she had on a black sun dress and did not look anything like a boy. I picked her up last winter and she looks a lot rougher now than she did then.

  3. #609

    BSW's on North Ave.

    Yesterday around 5:00 pm north ave had alot of BSW's on the strip, I was suprised. One chick that caught my eye her name is Loreetha big titties phat ass and a nice wet mouth, knows how to suck a good dick BBBJ, but my dumb ass passed on her SMDH, but later on in the night I picked up a BSW on 15th and North Ave. An older slow chick around mid 40's, gives a nice BBBJ and sex for $20, and what I like about her is when I was having sex with her I told her I'm a cum in your mouth, and she said,"okay", so when I reached climax and took the rubber off guess what, all CIM, never got digits after that.

    bE safe out there my friends

  4. #608

    HSW on Greenfield

    Was cruising Greenfield a few times last week after work and saw a HSW around 6th, and going west. Saw her about four days in a row. Everytime I circled and came back see was gone. Gave me the look, so she was probably real. Not much on looks but her body was decent. Anyone else seen her? I've been checking out action on National, Mitchell and Lincoln and haven't seen anything. Maybe I'm out at the wrong time.

  5. #607

    Been there done that

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    To add insult to injury. As soon as I picked her up I drove past 2 more that were young and fresh.
    I have been in that same situation before, though you are far kinder than I am. I have settled on SW's before only to drive past a younger, fresher, better looking one. I always do the same thing. I will drive a couple of blocks further and then say "damn, I left my wallet at home." Usually they will say "you ain't got nothing on you" or "just let me out then" and everything works out just fine. However, once this gal said that she had time and would come with me etc. I basically said "yeah, I don't live anywhere near here and probably won't be coming back out as the drive is too far etc. That same one saw me only minutes later with a better looking one and she started yelling at me.

  6. #606

    I hear ya man

    Quote Originally Posted by Flattopper  [View Original Post]
    One of the few SW'ers that I've picked up in my short monger career, the next day I felt like I was run over by a truck. Turns out I got a good case of strep throat. That happened one other time as well, after I saw a gal off backpage. Kinda makes me think though, what if it had been something more serious than strep. No real way for me to track her down afterward. The risk factor is a constant nagging in my mind with this hobby.
    Yet another reason why I am always with protection. Don't get me wrong, I rolled the dice in the past and thankfully am still clean, but it is by pure luck. Granted HIV is hard to contract from sex alone, at least in contrast to hpv or herpes, the risk just simply isn't worth it to me anymore. As for DATY and kissing. Fuhgetaboutit

  7. #605

    BSW gives up the police

    So here is an interesting situation. I have been gathering intell each time I cruise. Watching the sting operations. Seeing more vice on the streets lately. Some are obviously using decoys and some are using the real girls as bait with out the girl knowing it.

    Well a few nights ago on national I see this hot big booty SW and she looks very good. Its night time and strangely she is the only one out. RED FLAG #1.

    Well I see an obvious undercover sitting in a minivan. Then I spot the crash vehicle. Aka take down car a few blocks up.

    So I swing around to get a closer look at the girl and I am at the stop sign. She gets close and says. Get outa here thats the pawoolice in that van.

    Well all be damm this little honey dropped the dime on the boys in blue.

    So I kick it out of the area towards Lincoln and see this geeked out blond. She looks not to bad. I can fuck it. So she is at the bus stop.

    I pull around but TO FUCKING LATE. A little Mexican scooped her up.

    So I head for a loop or two. An hr later I see to young fine black Hoes walking down GR. I see one is very very pretty. Hmmm someones rent is due.

    So I drive by and these little hoes start yelling at me. Want some pussy? Hey come back pick us up. JESUS H CHRIST why not take an ad out in the milwaukee journal.

    Now I know they have no fucking clue. And are new to this game. This gets me hard thinking that they are fresh.

    So I drive by again and tell them to get the fuck of GR so they walk down a street. NOW. Here is were I fucked up. The ***** that is cute maybe a 5 walks up but the other one her cousin is a 9 and very pretty.

    Well I don't want to hang out in the open so the ok one jumps in. Starts right of by demanding to get $. Ya right *****

    I tell her. Fuck that I ll drop you off. No thanks

    She then says how much you got. I should have said a dollar cause thats all she is worth. Long story short she gave a have ass BBBJ and then causes me to cum on my own shirt. I wanted to slap the shit out of this *****.

    She keeps saying. Take my numba you going to call cause I'm that good. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CAR.

    So I get the number anyway cause I want her cousin. This dumb ***** is going to learn real quick that we set the price and they suck the cock. Time to make these bitches work

    For every cent.

    Oh I forgot the day before I picked up a black hoe on Lincoln she was missing a front tooth. No doubt the baby daddy kicked it out. After having her try to get. 5 for a CBJ I wanted to smash the rest of her teeth out. LOL.

    I told her to get out. As she did I drove off before she was all the way out of my car. That was very funny.

  8. #604
    What pissed me off was after little Lefty wasn't able to deliver, she demanded to use the phone to make one call. Turned out to be six calls. Just one dumb excuse after another."I need to call my ride" "I don't have my keys, my friend does" "I'm calling a Taxi".

    Well enough whining. Tonight I just can't get into it. I found a really sweet one, native, sitting on the steps quietly. No waving, no smiling. The young fresh pretty ones don't have to. Or they are too shy. The crack heads are flipping their hair, swinging their arms, knodding their head. The young runnaway, she just sits there looking. But I knew she was probably 16 and had to pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flattopper  [View Original Post]
    One of the few SW'ers that I've picked up in my short monger career, the next day I felt like I was run over by a truck. Turns out I got a good case of strep throat. That happened one other time as well, after I saw a gal off backpage. Kinda makes me think though, what if it had been something more serious than strep. No real way for me to track her down afterward. The risk factor is a constant nagging in my mind with this hobby.

  9. #603
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    To add insult to injury. As soon as I picked her up I drove past 2 more that were young and fresh. Today I'm sick with a cold. I know that old hag gave it to me. Breathing all over my phone. Later I'm too sore and worn to go out and look for fresh talent. Live and learn.
    One of the few SW'ers that I've picked up in my short monger career, the next day I felt like I was run over by a truck. Turns out I got a good case of strep throat. That happened one other time as well, after I saw a gal off backpage. Kinda makes me think though, what if it had been something more serious than strep. No real way for me to track her down afterward. The risk factor is a constant nagging in my mind with this hobby.

  10. #602
    To add insult to injury. As soon as I picked her up I drove past 2 more that were young and fresh. Today I'm sick with a cold. I know that old hag gave it to me. Breathing all over my phone. Later I'm too sore and worn to go out and look for fresh talent. Live and learn.

  11. #601

    Why I don't like SWs

    I'm away for bit. In a place where the SW action is quite active. Been very very lucky until tonight.

    I see her, short skirt, heels, long hair. Looks pretty good on a dark corner. Then she gets in the car. Well not so good but good enough. Head over to the hotel and we get along ok. She comes to the room and makes some tea. Good, will warm up her mouth. Then it goes down hill. She's fatter than I tought with a gut and stretch marks. She's on her period. She wants double the rate the other girls get but claims she will make up for by giving excelling head. She was a little annoyed that I didn't want to f her. Not sure why, I figure head has to be easier. Guys when a girls tells you she gives good head, that means she doesn't' and thinks that machine gun head is giving good head. I want to sit in the chair. She wants me on the bet and makes big stink over having to get on her knees. Then she pulls out of government issue red condom with to me is a turn off. Then she starts doing this kangaroo style BJ. Its rough and its kind of painful. I tell her to take it easy and she looks at me like I'm purposely trying not to cum. I finally get hard. Starting to get into it and then she drops the bomb."Hurry up and cum". She rushed me. Thats it, its over. Then the second bomb "if you don't cum in one minute I'm leaving". That was the best news I heard all night. I just want her to leave. But she won't leave. She makes a half dozen phone calls to who knows who. She just had that attitude that she is so freaking good and I should be so lucky to have her. She was awful. Dropped her off a block away. Went by twenty minutes later and her pimp still hadn't picked her up. This is the kind of experience that will make me go back out one of our favortie massage therapist for a relaxing HE.

  12. #600
    Quote Originally Posted by Codex9590  [View Original Post]
    I decided to take a drive and checked out both National and Greenfield around 1pm. Didn't see anything, until I got to Ceasr Chavez Blvd (17th street I think). At the bus stop was two cute gals one a caucasion with brunette hair, thin, about 5ft 6, and chubby hispanic, about 5 ft 6, both were cute. I saw them walking south on Greenfield and then a little later at the bus stop, but they didn't seem to be waiting for it.

    About 4pm, I made a trip back through there, and the gals were still at the bus stop, but now a little glitzed up. They were looking around, but I couldn't catch their eye. I am new to this and not sure if any of the girls hang out at bus stops or not.

    I also saw a HSW around 28th and Greenfield, she gave the look, but was a little chunkier than I like. My loss!
    Some do hang out at bus stops. If they were there after the bus passed they were either working or waiting for someone.

    About a week ago I saw two young, cute ones who I thought might be working. They were walking at that little park on the corner of 6th and Lincoln, where Chase comes into Lincoln. They were walking and sat at a bench in the little park. I turned from Lincoln on to 6th and decided to go around the block for another look. When I got back they had gotten up and were walking south on Chase. I had to loop around again and this time when I saw them they were standing outside an apartment building. Three trips around the block and I finally figured out my best guess is they were just waiting for someone at the apartment to come home. So, I wasted 5 minutes.

    What I would do in your situation is drive around the block and try to time it so the light is red when you get to the corner where they are standing. That way you have a minute or so to try to make eye contact. I get nervous when I see two together. I really don't want two of them jumping in my car, its hard enough for me to keep track of one.

    Just be careful not to talk about anything until the lady gets in the car and you drive away. It's been said over and over, but if she wants to talk thru the window drive away. It could be a sting.

    I've read about guys making pick ups at bus stops. I could have done it last week at 6th and National. There were 3 or 4 people waiting for the bus. I was stopped at the red light and made eye contact with a 30 ish black lady. I don't think she was working, but when she saw me looking she gave me a nod like she would have gotten in if I had given her a signal. She was too rough looking for me and I was in a hurry anyway, but that's the first time I think I could have pulled off a pick up of a woman who was actually waiting for a bus, not just working a bus stop.

  13. #599

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Codex9590  [View Original Post]
    I decided to take a drive and checked out both National and Greenfield around 1pm. Didn't see anything, until I got to Ceasr Chavez Blvd (17th street I think). At the bus stop was two cute gals one a caucasion with brunette hair, thin, about 5ft 6, and chubby hispanic, about 5 ft 6, both were cute. I saw them walking south on Greenfield and then a little later at the bus stop, but they didn't seem to be waiting for it.

    About 4pm, I made a trip back through there, and the gals were still at the bus stop, but now a little glitzed up. They were looking around, but I couldn't catch their eye. I am new to this and not sure if any of the girls hang out at bus stops or not.

    I also saw a HSW around 28th and Greenfield, she gave the look, but was a little chunkier than I like. My loss!
    At my 5 cruise I saw the same girls. Passed them first at green and 27th bus stop. Gave me a hard look. Drove by again and still a look. Yet, I fucking hate that intersection for stopping and never will. Way too packed always.

    On my trip home 30 minutes later I saw them again by 27th and oklahoma by the walmart bus stop. This time looking opposite way of traffic. Obviously working, but making it hard for us. Oh well.

  14. #598

    Empty Today

    I decided to take a drive and checked out both National and Greenfield around 1pm. Didn't see anything, until I got to Ceasr Chavez Blvd (17th street I think). At the bus stop was two cute gals one a caucasion with brunette hair, thin, about 5ft 6, and chubby hispanic, about 5 ft 6, both were cute. I saw them walking south on Greenfield and then a little later at the bus stop, but they didn't seem to be waiting for it.

    About 4pm, I made a trip back through there, and the gals were still at the bus stop, but now a little glitzed up. They were looking around, but I couldn't catch their eye. I am new to this and not sure if any of the girls hang out at bus stops or not.

    I also saw a HSW around 28th and Greenfield, she gave the look, but was a little chunkier than I like. My loss!

  15. #597
    Time for some real informative posts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape