Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9365

    Remind me of the story happen in Wellesley a month ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampman44  [View Original Post]
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...d=maing-grid10

    %7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%7C102635
    Originally Posted by Rxrxrx1

    Have you seen this before? Never in my life I would imagine.

    http://www.wickedlocal.com/wellesley.#axzz1XxneNR8r

    Then read this.

    http://www.wickedlocal.com/wellesley.#axzz1V2QEIQd2

  2. #9364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 101
    I've been there a couple of times but it's been awhile and I don't recall the ladies' names. Happy endings are available. This is a basement place and the walls on the massage rooms don't go all the way to the ceiling.

    It's worth a try in you're in the area. Prices and tips are in the usual range, I. E 60/40.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampman44  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this place? I like that it has a neutral name and you enter through a professional building.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2635690131.html

    Bodywork is focuses Tui-Na and Zhi-Ya on muscle. Tui-Na is pushing, stretching and kneading on muscle. Zhi-Ya is pinching on muscle.

    Our professional Asian masseuse use both Tui-Na and Zhi-Ya to relax you to reduce your stress, back pain, and rejuvenate your body for those hard-workers.

    Service Fee:

    Relax $60 / hr; $40/˝hr

    Open hours:

    Mon. Fri 9:00am to 9:00pm

    Sat. Sun 10:00am to 8:00pm.

    &9658; Call for an appointment or welcome walk-insat (617).955-5557&9668;

    1674 Beacon St, Brookline MA (near Washington Square)

    (use KF professional office door to enter)

  3. #9363

    Fbw

    Saw Amy today. Very good massage, elbows, some stretching, tease, friendly. She was absent for 3 months she told me. Visiting back home to the motherland. Nice to have her back. Saw jenny there also. She does very good massage and tease. Recommend both.

    6 hse fee.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yello Tail  [View Original Post]
    Getting too old. I had Amy (not Jenny). She is the cutest of the two. Jenny has a bigger rack. I highly recommend Amy.

  4. #9362

    Quincy

    Had two recent visits in Quincy.

    Angel and Coddington.

    Angel was fantastic as always. Great massage and finish. Damage 60/40.

    Coddington was meh. The massage was ok and the finish was ok. Nothing great. I would not return. The think I dislike the most is the smell. I hate it when they eat / cook / live in the place.

    It is balls nasty. 70/40

  5. #9361

    Stange story of MP police sting

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...d=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%7C102635

  6. #9360

    Reiki

    And it looks like they try to entice you w / pics of their masseuse. Sneaky.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit  [View Original Post]
    PolishRod,

    Been there, reported on it, terrible, Fuhgetaboudit.

    NBW, FBW, downtown Framingham, Waltham, or anywhere else is better.

  7. #9359

    Reika. Fuhgetaboudit

    Quote Originally Posted by PolishRod  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this place. I'm going to be in the area this weekend and will toftt. Any pre info would be helpful. Let me know or pm me if you like.
    PolishRod,

    Been there, reported on it, terrible, Fuhgetaboudit.

    NBW, FBW, downtown Framingham, Waltham, or anywhere else is better.

  8. #9358

    Brookline

    Any word on this place? I like that it has a neutral name and you enter through a professional building.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/2635690131.html

    Bodywork is focuses Tui-Na and Zhi-Ya on muscle. Tui-Na is pushing, stretching and kneading on muscle. Zhi-Ya is pinching on muscle.

    Our professional Asian masseuse use both Tui-Na and Zhi-Ya to relax you to reduce your stress, back pain, and rejuvenate your body for those hard-workers.

    Service Fee:

    Relax $60 / hr; $40/˝hr

    Open hours:

    Mon. Fri 9:00am to 9:00pm

    Sat. Sun 10:00am to 8:00pm.

    &9658; Call for an appointment or welcome walk-insat (617).955-5557&9668;

    1674 Beacon St, Brookline MA (near Washington Square)

    (use KF professional office door to enter)

  9. #9357

    Won't be 'happy' leaving

    Quote Originally Posted by PolishRod  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this place. I'm going to be in the area this weekend and will toftt. Any pre info would be helpful. Let me know or pm me if you like.
    From all reports this place is above board. No extras available. If you're looking for more, try the AMP in Framingham. Reviewed her multiple places

  10. #9356

    Don't expect anything

    Quote Originally Posted by PolishRod  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this place. I'm going to be in the area this weekend and will toftt. Any pre info would be helpful. Let me know or pm me if you like.
    I have not been personally, but from what I have seen on the boards, there are no extras available here, strictly legit massages. A waste of time and money.

  11. #9355

    Framingham rieki spa

    Any info on this place. I'm going to be in the area this weekend and will toftt. Any pre info would be helpful. Let me know or pm me if you like.

  12. #9354
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmonger  [View Original Post]
    Here is the link (Posted by MediaRelations on October 5, 2011) :

    http://www.bpdnews.com/blog/
    That's crazy! I was looking up there and was like wow a parlor up there? Who would've thought it be up there.

  13. #9353

    CT Message Parlor Bust

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboyzz  [View Original Post]
    FYI.

    Last night around 8:00PM, detectives from District A-1 (Downtown Boston) initiated an investigation into an alleged massage parlor located at 20 Hudson Street. 3rd floor. Officers had received numerous complaints from community members that this massage parlor was a front for a prostitution operation.
    Here is the link (Posted by MediaRelations on October 5, 2011) :

    http://www.bpdnews.com/blog/

  14. #9352

    CT Message Parlor Bust

    FYI.

    Last night around 8:00PM, detectives from District A-1 (Downtown Boston) initiated an investigation into an alleged massage parlor located at 20 Hudson Street. 3rd floor. Officers had received numerous complaints from community members that this massage parlor was a front for a prostitution operation.

  15. #9351

    Weymouth

    Well I ventured to Washington str in weymouth. Three girls on duty, wasnt allowed to pick the one I wanted, girl I ended up with was pk about 20-24 maybe. Ok massage, but than asks what I want and how much I spend. I said 40 she said no, not enough. Ended up doing 50 wanted it up front and than did a HJ, not the best, she wasnt into it. Waste of my time and money I feel. I won't repeat. No roaming during massage, some during HJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape