Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 769 of 807 FirstFirst ... 269 669 719 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,535 of 12105
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #585
    Quote Originally Posted by Waukesha  [View Original Post]
    Your kidding right? You expect a model type street walker in Milwaukee? Be prepared to go to jail, those are always LE stings. In the milw SW scene, you settle for doable, or you go home disappointed.
    Not true. Had three outstanding in last two years. Just got to follow the rules and advice of people here. Ask if tbey need ride. Never small talk before their in. Scope area around first. Etc etc. You should of seen the one I got by oklahoma a few months Ago. Better then I seen at most higher end strip clubs.

    Like hunting man. Lots of patience. Just like backpage. After enough trys and leaving at the door bc of fakes I eventually find the gold. These girls never stick around in the area or profession long bit they are out there.

    Wow this ace has more rules then a catholic all girl high school. Fuckin panzy shit. Have I been demoted fro senior yet? I'm trying hardest.

  2. #584
    Quote Originally Posted by Nb1443  [View Original Post]
    Pass up 99 percent of them usually. More of a big game hunter. I won't shoot the ten pointers bc I'm always patiently waiting for the thirty pointer.
    Your kidding right? You expect a model type street walker in Milwaukee? Be prepared to go to jail, those are always LE stings. In the milw SW scene, you settle for doable, or you go home disappointed.

  3. #583

    Forum

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Went cruisin last night. Usual sub par talent out. Three on walnut by 27th. Was circling on side street by 27th and locked eyes with a petite hot asian. Got a hard look. I was like WTF. Circled but lost her. Probably more of a who are you look. Or. Why are you in this neighborhood. Noticed one thing tho. Right off of walnut by 27th is a largely populated asian area which explains why I'm seeing more asians there. Hopefully that translates to walkers.

    Lincoln always dead. Some on green and national. Descent ones. Tryin to get sum video when I adventure since I have a 1080 video recorder on my phone. Pass up 99 percent of them usually. More of a big game hunter. I won't shoot the ten pointers bc I'm always patiently waiting for the thirty pointer.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #582
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterPrompt  [View Original Post]
    It's ok, I'll just assume your both winners and let the thread get back on topic.
    Great third post, you're batting a thousand.

  5. #581

    Staying safe

    Quote Originally Posted by Moe414  [View Original Post]
    Hello, guys, lm new on here and reading some of your reports and I never knew the south side or Lisbon had SW activity like that. Yall say le be out there so how do stay safe or what to look for? Me I stay on the north side but willing to try the south loop or Lisbon if worth it. Hit me back senior members.
    The best way to stay safe is to memorize the rules. You can find this link on the front page of this forum http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu...ongeringrules.

  6. #580

    New member any suggestions?

    Hello, guys, lm new on here and reading some of your reports and I never knew the south side or Lisbon had SW activity like that. Yall say le be out there so how do stay safe or what to look for? Me I stay on the north side but willing to try the south loop or Lisbon if worth it. Hit me back senior members.

  7. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    LMFAO! I thought exactly the same thing but didn't post that as I didn't want to get flamed for it.
    And I thought the exact same thing yesterday when I read the first post.

  8. #578

    Myah

    Cruised the south loop for a while this evening and didn't see anything. Was about to head home when I saw a dark haired HSW in a white top on GF. She looked good! I circled the block and caught her eye on the side street. She crossed the street and got in. It was Myah, whom I met several weeks ago. She's not a hardbody, but she has a nice figure and a cute face. And oral skills.

  9. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Great second post.
    LMFAO! I thought exactly the same thing but didn't post that as I didn't want to get flamed for it.

  10. #576
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterPrompt  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the commentary.

    I haven't been around this forum as long as most of you (kinda just started this phase in my life although I'll admit I am beating myself up for not taking the plunge sooner; trying to be loyal to a succubus for 12 years of marriage would have been more tolerable if I had) but I have TOFTT and have reviewed on another site so far :-D.

    I do know the common sense rules for internet forums are the same everywhere you go.

    For further reading:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

    http://mia-carter.suite101.com/tips-...iquette-a97937

    http://knowyourmeme.com/i/30662/orig...jpg?1260852319
    Great second post.

  11. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Great first post.
    Thanks for the commentary.

    I haven't been around this forum as long as most of you (kinda just started this phase in my life although I'll admit I am beating myself up for not taking the plunge sooner; trying to be loyal to a succubus for 12 years of marriage would have been more tolerable if I had) but I have TOFTT and have reviewed on another site so far :-D.

    I do know the common sense rules for internet forums are the same everywhere you go.

    For further reading:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

    http://mia-carter.suite101.com/tips-...iquette-a97937

    http://knowyourmeme.com/i/30662/orig...jpg?1260852319

  12. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterPrompt  [View Original Post]
    It's the internet; don't take the internet too seriously.
    Great first post.

  13. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted45  [View Original Post]
    How about stop bickering like women and only post relevant questions or intel.
    I would suggest the same to you. Your five posts so far are hardly full of useful information.And all the bickering and name calling came from one side if you read the posts. And it all started out when I tried to answer a question honestly and got torched for it.

  14. #572

    Nb1443

    Glad it's done. The name calling, there's no need for it and why do people resort to that when someone doesn't agree with them? Childish, and reminds me too much of the political arguements as of late. Time to move on. And sorry Mr. Old Style that you had to take the shit as you were sticking up for me.

  15. #571

    Stop bickering like women

    How about stop bickering like women and only post relevant questions or intel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape