Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,126 to 19,140 of 19324
-
11-30-11 09:52 #199Senior Member

Posts: 237Arrest Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a completely pointless report regarding an individual who was arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities.
The "report" was completely un-newsworthy, and was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.
I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: If you think about it, posting the names of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.
Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.
Thanks!
-
11-29-11 21:52 #198Regular Member

Posts: 16[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a completely malicious attempt to expose a private individual's personal identity.
There's simply no excuse and no justification for posting or threatening to post a private individual's personal identity or otherwise threatening or attempting to "out" any private individual.
Posting Personal Identity Information in the Forum is strictly prohibited and will result in the perpetrator being permanently banned from the Forum.
Thanks!
-
11-27-11 15:50 #197Senior Member

Posts: 169Jayda
About 2 months ago I was at the Metro PCS store at RT#1 & 520. In the parking lot a girl aproached me and asked for a ride and she got in the car. Asked where she was going and she said any where you want to take me I am just trying to get some money together.
Originally Posted by Fift Amendment
[View Original Post]
We agreed on 25 for BBBJCIM and we went to my hideaway. Very good oral skils no swallow catch and relese. Told me her name was Christine and gave me her phone # not the same as in the ad. When I saw the name posted it refreshed my memory. She was very skinny and could have been the girl in the ad I don't know. She had wanted for me to stop and pick up some candy first but I refused.
This is just a point of info I had no trouble with her. With all the bad reports on her I WOULD NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR HER AGAIN.
Stay safe.
Bd2
-
11-27-11 03:50 #196Senior Member

Posts: 48Jayda
While I whole heartedly agree that no one should risk seeing Jayda, I must correct the former post. This girls name is Christina but her las name is not price. Do with this what you will.
-
10-11-11 11:20 #195Regular Member

Posts: 21MacKay and Jamie
I met with MacKay and Jamie last week and it was amazing even though it was only for a brief visit. It was non-stop fun beginning with with lots of DFK, BBBJ, DATY and covered FS multiple positions with both. There was no clock watching or upsell. I definitely will repeat when I'm back in the area.
This was a fictionalized account intended for entertainment purposes.
-
10-04-11 17:36 #194Senior Member

Posts: 148Neighbor
This happened to me less than a week ago. Sorry.
Originally Posted by Scott Lee
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-11 07:37 #193Regular Member

Posts: 237Dynamic Duo
Had another great duo with two super blondes MacKay and friend.
Nosy neighbor moved out months ago.
Quiet, Safe and Oh so fun. Tried some new adventures.
These two generated some serious heat on Sunday.
Cute, fun, willing to play house.
Will repeat.
-
10-03-11 08:59 #192Senior Member

Posts: 308She's been around for awhile under a different name and your spot on with your comments. I haven't seen her since the bad days nor been to her newest location. I could not afford to take the extra risks if that make any sense with this hobby. Shit flows downhill maybe the neighbor needs some. If she's doing well now we don't need some nosey book club hater screwing it up.
Originally Posted by Spokes
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-11 08:38 #191Senior Member

Posts: 148MacKay
I have seen Makay clean and I have seen her strung out. When she is good she is real good, real bad when she's not. Last couple she has been real good and I would recommend. That being said I HIGHLY suggest you do not use her location. This last time I visited she was good but when I was driving away from her place a neighbor walked in front of my truck and stopped me. He informed me he knew what she was and what was going on in there. I told him that it is was a book club and please get the hell away from my truck. He stepped away but said he had VIDEO of all the comings and goings and he was turning it over to the authorities. I know there is nothing wrong with a video of visiting a friend with the book club but this guy is going to start shit. I will see her again as long as she stays clean and it is somewhere other than her location. Maybe if he read a book or two with her he would lighten up. Be careful, this could get ugly.
Be safe and happy hunting
-
10-01-11 16:39 #190Senior Member

Posts: 169MacKay
I saw your Orlando post about Mackay cleaning up her act and not advertising on BP anymore I was really hoping you were right she is one of the best when she want's to be BUT she tells you one thing and does another. So much for no BP.
Originally Posted by Scott Lee
[View Original Post]
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...r_e-32/5014048
-
09-30-11 19:42 #189Senior Member

Posts: 245What's the damage:
SL: Glad you had a great time. Are you free to let us know how much it set you back. Looks like a great duo. I'd go for the 2-hour package!
Originally Posted by Scott Lee
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-11 08:44 #188Regular Member

Posts: 237The pleasure of two
Had the pleasure of Amy and MacKay.
Real.
Hot.
Real Hot.
So many holes, so little time.
Private.
Satisfies your blonde hunger.
SM PM.
Or Call them.
321. 437. 9846
-
09-22-11 23:26 #187Senior Member

Posts: 1223rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escorts ads may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and of course members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system. The limitation described above applies only to escort ads posted by 3rd parties.
If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.
-
09-22-11 20:47 #186Senior Member

Posts: 1223rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escorts ads may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and of course members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system. The limitation described above applies only to escort ads posted by 3rd parties.
If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.
-
09-07-11 17:53 #185Senior Member

Posts: 34Ivey
Those are her pics, but I just spoke with her and she said she is not with JL Escorts. She did not know about the BP ad until I told her. Do not use the numbers posted there on the BP ad.
BTW the pics do this girl not justice, she is much hotter in person.
Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






