Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,521 to 11,535 of 12100
-
10-05-11 11:00 #580Senior Member

Posts: 1434Staying safe
The best way to stay safe is to memorize the rules. You can find this link on the front page of this forum http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu...ongeringrules.
Originally Posted by Moe414
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-11 00:17 #579Regular Member

Posts: 4New member any suggestions?
Hello, guys, lm new on here and reading some of your reports and I never knew the south side or Lisbon had SW activity like that. Yall say le be out there so how do stay safe or what to look for? Me I stay on the north side but willing to try the south loop or Lisbon if worth it. Hit me back senior members.
-
10-04-11 22:07 #578Senior Member

Posts: 1434And I thought the exact same thing yesterday when I read the first post.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-11 21:49 #577Senior Member

Posts: 370Myah
Cruised the south loop for a while this evening and didn't see anything. Was about to head home when I saw a dark haired HSW in a white top on GF. She looked good! I circled the block and caught her eye on the side street. She crossed the street and got in. It was Myah, whom I met several weeks ago. She's not a hardbody, but she has a nice figure and a cute face. And oral skills.
-
10-04-11 18:27 #576Senior Member

Posts: 2814LMFAO! I thought exactly the same thing but didn't post that as I didn't want to get flamed for it.
Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-11 15:49 #575Senior Member

Posts: 1434Great second post.
Originally Posted by MasterPrompt
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-11 09:57 #574Regular Member

Posts: 9Thanks for the commentary.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
I haven't been around this forum as long as most of you (kinda just started this phase in my life although I'll admit I am beating myself up for not taking the plunge sooner; trying to be loyal to a succubus for 12 years of marriage would have been more tolerable if I had) but I have TOFTT and have reviewed on another site so far :-D.
I do know the common sense rules for internet forums are the same everywhere you go.
For further reading:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
http://mia-carter.suite101.com/tips-...iquette-a97937
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/30662/orig...jpg?1260852319
-
10-03-11 20:43 #573Senior Member

Posts: 2814Great first post.
Originally Posted by MasterPrompt
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-11 10:32 #572Senior Member

Posts: 2814I would suggest the same to you. Your five posts so far are hardly full of useful information.And all the bickering and name calling came from one side if you read the posts. And it all started out when I tried to answer a question honestly and got torched for it.
Originally Posted by Twisted45
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-11 10:27 #571Senior Member

Posts: 2814Nb1443
Glad it's done. The name calling, there's no need for it and why do people resort to that when someone doesn't agree with them? Childish, and reminds me too much of the political arguements as of late. Time to move on. And sorry Mr. Old Style that you had to take the shit as you were sticking up for me.
-
10-03-11 01:11 #570Senior Member

Posts: 66Stop bickering like women
How about stop bickering like women and only post relevant questions or intel.
-
10-02-11 22:55 #569Senior Member

Posts: 66Sting on lincoln and greenfield
Greenfield had an undercover on 21st and greenfield blonde redhoody and a cop dressed in civies sitting on steps a block away so obvious also had a marked cop and van just down the street about a block away from 13th with lights off by the gas station watchin a blonde and black haired girl both stationary so I knew something was up so I just went in bought a soda and drove home.
Not taking chance had someone pulled on lincoln so didn't even bother.
-
10-02-11 22:29 #568Senior Member

Posts: 66Can we get this thread back on track please.
Luther, great posts my friend. I had a feeling KK in Bayview was good for a score now and then. Lots of tattooed, pierced, white girls in the area.
-
10-02-11 22:10 #567Senior Member

Posts: 243latest from NB1443 -
Hey Jackson. Really?"
"can you.
Can you tell Mr. Scooter he should slobber your nob?
Also, do you know the good part of technology? That all the bashing you do on this site, it matters not be / see I have two screen names on here. =/
Scary thought right?
What do you drive mr old style? We should meet up sometime. You me and scooter pooter.
(p. S. Post this too)
It might ruin my rep points on a site.
=/"
And the following"
"You are amazing.
Hahahah.
Your such a fuckin women!
The reason this is funny, is be / see I wanted that message in the forum, but it would get blocked.
You did me a favor, and I appreciate it. This is like a bunch of high school girls complaining.
Make sure you post this too dip shit.
Hahaha. This is funny shit.
Not to mention your dumb ass probably got scooter to view my message to since iam blocked from seeing him. So thank you very much kind sir."
-
10-02-11 16:55 #566Senior Member

Posts: 243Nb1443's Private Message to Me.
Private Message received by me from nb1443. Apparently he has anger issues.
Messsage below:
"dumb fuck.
Since I can't see scooter pooters gay ass in the forum anymore Ill tell you the same thing I was going to tell both of you till it got blocked.
What does 'rep' and 400 posts going to do for you in life on a sex forum?
If anything, we should be ashamed we pay for sex from crack addicts. I mostly like the hunt more then anything else. Yet it's still fucking sad.
To boast someone has 400 posts and spends his life doing this is not a compliment to that person. No one gives a shit about respect on this type of site. Only sad sad sad men care about rep on something so bad.
Like I said, maybe you guys should hook up and cruise together. You sound like two old fuckers way past your time. Maybe potential butt buddys'. Go grab some old style beers and some cigars and hit it up!"Last edited by Mr Old Style; 10-02-11 at 16:56. Reason: misspelling











Reply With Quote





