Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 768 of 805 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 12066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #561
    Quote Originally Posted by Nb1443  [View Original Post]
    Was just on national. Fluffy white jacketed blonde was strolling by 16th and national. Was quite out of place. Smells like a sting. Drove by a few times and no one was even paying attention to her. So it looks like this be. S. Is still going on.

    Saw the usual on greenfield. Saw another suspicious looking blonde on greenfield.

    Then saw a few descent ones on lisbon and north. Yet, Saw LEO elegantly parked a few blocks away with lights off watching them. Then the other one the LEO started following and she started a full sprint. Kind of entertaining.

    Does highland produce anymore?

    Still don't believe the 27th and layton report
    Been out the last quite a bit lately. I scored lots of hoes. And saw the increase in Vice squad activity. Mainly on Green Field. And here us my report to the members that are in the know.

    First I have been followed a few times by a dark colored thunderbird type vehicle or some type of similar car. Its a black guy and he has all the makings of vice. Does fast U-turns, blacks out watching the girls and I know he is tailing johns to get the plate numbers. I suspect they are gathering plates to see which cars have been in the area more often. Can be used for a traffic stop.

    Also the van is infact vice. I have seen them pulled up next to marked squads in alley near National all blacked out. And I see the flat bed tow truck alot parked with its parking lights on waiting for a bust and tow. Thats off national.

    I think they are now using the girls as unsuspecting decoys. The girls are real but they are being used as bait. I watched a few undercover white boys in the hood with cop stares and the all to familiar sting cars up the street.

    Its getting cold out and calls are down so now the vice cops are getting bored.

    They are watching us and we are watching them. The jonhs of today are college educated and have tons of access to police type training. You tube, cops, and other tv shows.

  2. #560
    Quote Originally Posted by Nb1443  [View Original Post]
    Does highland produce anymore?
    I work near 35th & Highland. The only thing I've seen lately was a tranny dressed in yellow hotpants and crop top. Looked like a queer banana.

  3. #559

    More Sting Info

    Was just on national. Fluffy white jacketed blonde was strolling by 16th and national. Was quite out of place. Smells like a sting. Drove by a few times and no one was even paying attention to her. So it looks like this be. S. Is still going on.

    Saw the usual on greenfield. Saw another suspicious looking blonde on greenfield.

    Then saw a few descent ones on lisbon and north. Yet, Saw LEO elegantly parked a few blocks away with lights off watching them. Then the other one the LEO started following and she started a full sprint. Kind of entertaining.

    Does highland produce anymore?

    Still don't believe the 27th and layton report

  4. #558
    Wow. I can't even view scooter pooters comments now B/c this site restricts me?

    What's the fun in that?

    This is a forum. This was getting fun.

    Damn.

    Anyone cruising tonight? Probably a lot of guys out drunk after the brewers game. Drive safe. Even you scooter pooter if you can somehow view my comments still.

  5. #557

    Mostly dead and possible sting

    Went cruising from around 1030-1230 today. Hit north and south and saw nothing! Not even the usual couple ugliest. Decided to head down Lincoln one last time around 1215 and ran into what I think was a possible sting job. See a couple of options near 9th and I see an older white guy standing on the corner looking to attentive to the surroundings. Both the girls were hiapanic, one a little chubby and the other pretty nice looking with glasses. I pulled around and parked to see what happened cause it just looked fishy. Well as I'm parked a large grey unmarked van pulls around and picks up both girls, who Ftr were on opposite sides of the street and block apart, they came to the van when it pulled up. They get in and then the older guy on he corner gets into a car parked nearby and leaves as well. The driver of the grey van was a middle aged white guy and their was a megaphone on the dash, everyhing looked strange. I drove down a little by Lincoln after they left to see of I noticed anything. Those girls didn't show and the man and van were no where to be found.

    Stay safe gents that news report is probably going to make our lives a little more difficult for a while.

    Flip

  6. #556
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #555
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Old Style  [View Original Post]
    I'll go with Scooter. Guess that make me an idiot too! (But I'd be in good company).
    Thanks Mr. Old Style,from one idiot to another.

  8. #554
    Quote Originally Posted by Nb1443  [View Original Post]
    Wow, am I really going to keep going with this cat fight with girls? Sure.

    My first post about this said,"Also are these available to the public online anywhere?" How else would they be online if not streaming? I didn't mean 'location listing'. I was told to drive and look for them more or less. That's a pathetic answer. If that's the best one can do then why even respond?

    I was also trying to open a new topic to see if people are really aware of this. There is a LOT more then 'some on national now' like stated. Did you hear about the sting on Greenfield, Lincoln, and National last week on Friday that aired on CBS 58 last night? Do you think those cameras added some aid?

    There goes my status on this site.
    I'll respond to each thing you posted here. First you blast me when I was trying to help. I feel your question was pathetic as well as you make no point to "streaming" or "location" so how am I and others know what you're talking about? And YOU admit that!!To tell you the truth I'm not too sharp on the technology stuff.

    Did YOU know that I posted about the 58 news story earlier that day informing others that it would be on the news that night?

    And YOU have no "status" here yet BigBoy as that is something that you earn.If I were you I'd just read the posts and put the useful information to good use and when you have information that's helpful to others post it. Like I said prior I was just trying to answer your question and be helpful.

  9. #553
    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    I been cruising the loop for the last week and have not seen any action, untill by accident spotted Corina, I guess she has gone to rehab, gain some weight and looking really good.
    Usually the weight gain is a sign that they were in jail for awhile. Can't use drugs and get fed daily. I've noticed that over the years.

  10. #552

    Dy-Nasty

    About a month back I hooked up with Dynasty, a big titted woman I found on Atkinson around 12th. This week I spotted her in the same place so I picked her up & we agreed to 20 for some head. It was good, like last time so I gave her a 5 tip. That's when she went all ballistic on me, demanding another 20, then when I wouldn't give her anything she started demanding another 10. I kept with the same story: sorry, that's all I have. Sorry, I'm broke. I'm unemployed. Do you want some gum? Finally she got out. Interesting that she wasn't smart enough or sober enough to demand extra money before she satisfied me. She's off my list.

    Craven

  11. #551
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Old Style  [View Original Post]
    I looked back on this thread and NB never spoke of online or feeds until after Scooter responded (and actually did answer the question that was asked.).

    I looked at all of NB's posts and there is nothing useful there. Some quick notes about how well he had done is about it, vs Scooter's 400+ posts which have been an invaluable help. One.

    I'll go with Scooter. Guess that make me an idiot too! (But I'd be in good company).
    Wow, am I really going to keep going with this cat fight with girls? Sure.

    My first post about this said,"Also are these available to the public online anywhere?" How else would they be online if not streaming? I didn't mean 'location listing'. I was told to drive and look for them more or less. That's a pathetic answer. If that's the best one can do then why even respond?

    I was also trying to open a new topic to see if people are really aware of this. There is a LOT more then 'some on national now' like stated. Did you hear about the sting on Greenfield, Lincoln, and National last week on Friday that aired on CBS 58 last night? Do you think those cameras added some aid?

    This is just dumb shit. Damn. There goes my status on this site.

  12. #550

    Scooter vs NB

    I looked back on this thread and NB never spoke of online or feeds until after Scooter responded (and actually did answer the question that was asked.).

    I looked at all of NB's posts and there is nothing useful there. Some quick notes about how well he had done is about it, vs Scooter's 400+ posts which have been an invaluable help. One.

    I'll go with Scooter. Guess that make me an idiot too! (But I'd be in good company).

  13. #549

    Parking

    I find spots near the freeway, since those are usually not heavy transit areas, especially east of the freeway.

  14. #548

    Corina

    I been cruising the loop for the last week and have not seen any action, untill by accident spotted Corina, I guess she has gone to rehab, gain some weight and looking really good. Her skinny body was a blast, We went to our favorite spot and after we were finished she gave me her new number.

  15. #547
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 9

    City owned cameras

    I'm sure if you find out the alderman in the areas you cruise in you can call them and they will tell you or find out for you as long as you tell them you live in their district. They would be more than willing to give you that info to show how your being protected.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape