Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,501 to 25,515 of 29347
-
10-03-11 17:30 #3847Senior Member

Posts: 1822Will be interesting
To see which all ones were hit. I stopped to see my fave Sat and all was normal but didn't get a chance to go by yet today.
Originally Posted by Dark Traveler
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-11 17:00 #3846Senior Member

Posts: 384Wow
Seems like LE just crapped all over my day and entire trip here. Somewhat glad that I have been too busy with work to start my little recon operation. I am guessing it isn't really safe to go anywhere in Indy at this point.
The warrants on the doors appeared to be served Sept 30th, so chances are between then and now license plates were recorded. Such a shame that all this effort and tax money is put in to something that was once legal, yet nothing is being done on the drug front.
Stay safe out there.
-
10-03-11 16:39 #3845Regular Member

Posts: 6Lucky
I took a half-day today for a mid-morning session but overslept. Sometimes you need a little luck in life.
Originally Posted by Bigvirg
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-11 14:17 #3844Senior Member

Posts: 311Whew! Saved myself a trip to the divorce attorney! Better go buy a lotto ticket.
Originally Posted by Neaseman
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-11 13:41 #3843Senior Member

Posts: 63Uh-oh
Http://www.theindychannel.com/news/29373408/detail.html
Originally Posted by Bigvirg
[View Original Post]
I just drove by Jordan's, and there was a car and what looked like most of their furniture out in the parking lot. No obvious LEO in the area.
-
10-03-11 13:39 #3842Senior Member

Posts: 100Uh oh. Several raids
Http://mobile.rtv6.com/wap/news/text...=0&title=Local+News
Originally Posted by Bigvirg
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-11 13:39 #3841Senior Member

Posts: 61Http://www.theindychannel.com/news/29373408/detail.html
Originally Posted by Bigvirg
[View Original Post]
Looks like you just missed the excitement.
-
10-03-11 13:24 #3840Senior Member

Posts: 311Ww
Stopped by WW for a lunch time stress relief and Uncle was clearing the place out. Anyone see the same thing? I didn't stop and ask.
-
10-03-11 10:20 #3839Senior Member

Posts: 423Jennifer
I believe this is Jennifer's third tour to Indy. Yes she provides more and FS is very nice. Very tight! If you are planning a visit just to see jennifer I would wait till next week due to the time of the month. Unfortunately I didn't get the FS this trip, but got the next best thing for the standard rates.
Originally Posted by Biscuit8
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-11 21:39 #3838Senior Member

Posts: 100Fish
Called to see if yuyu was still working there and how busy the place was. YuYu is officially gone and the place we empty. Jennifer and Maggie? Are the replacements. When I showed up the parking lot was packed and I almost cut someone off who was pulling in from a different entrance. I guess mamasan wasn't really there. Came back later and the parking lot was empty. Met Jennifer. I had read about her in another review and decide to roll the dice. She isn't bad looking and her engrish was far better than Alice's.
Paid for. 6 min. Massage was disappointing for the most part. Wasn't even sure I was going to get a flip until the last 15min or so. Flip occurred and she pointed to the spot and I nodded. My hand wandered, but wouldn't let me pull down bottoms. Did see the top though. Pretty nice. Progress was slow and as I was just starting to get into the hh she said hurry. Instant buzz kill for me. Went on for a few min longer and I could tell she was trying to rush it. Bad technique too. I called it quits. She kept asking me if I was happy with it, etc, etc.
Will pass on her for the next time. Oh yeah I felt should tip. 2 x 2 for the weak effort. I'm a sucker I guess. BTW, asked if she offered anything more out of curiosity. She might have not understood, but I got a no. Hopefully, someone reviews the new person. When I left 1 monger coming in and another already there.
-
10-01-11 11:45 #3837Senior Member

Posts: 227Good disappointment
Had a provider cancel at the last minute and on a whim drove out Rockville Road to check out the Stars in Heaven. It was late but the light was on so I stopped to look. Glad of the cancellation. As I watched the consellations all of my problems went away and a peace came over me that felt devine. Must have been spaced out tho because I saw mountains and a valley in Avon. Nice whim.
-
09-30-11 15:58 #3836Senior Member

Posts: 311Lovely Linda at WW
Stopped in WW and encountered Linda. If you have knots in your back and backed up pipes she can take care of both. She used her elbows while straddling my back and geeze! Uncle was out front because of some sort of trouble at the gag and puke next door. No issues left after paying. 6 total.
-
09-30-11 15:33 #3835Senior Member

Posts: 100I've only been there a couple of times. For some reason I've having a difficult time picturing it in better shape. I just assumed they had made do with what was avaiable. Last time I was there the smell wasn't exactly what I would describe as rosy LOL.
Originally Posted by Me7239
[View Original Post]
BTW, do you know if yuyu is still there?
-
09-30-11 15:28 #3834Regular Member

Posts: 6Dating
I know I haven't posted before, so please ignore me if you'd like. I've been reading for a few weeks and hope to contribute soon.
Originally Posted by I Love HJs
[View Original Post]
I've dated three separate parlor providers. Two were from AMP's because I was in college and apparently subject to emotional attachment when in situations just like the one you described. I thought it was okay at first, but both situations began to feel like they were in it for my money. The third was very American, and I didn't know she was a non-therapeutic provider at first. Everything was fine until I asked her to give me a private session (we dated for six months) and I immediately realized she was TOO good at that part. She owned up to it and I acted cool for a while, but I just couldn't share the deep connection with someone who some of you might have seen! Haha. That, and who knows how large her menu was, and whether new items would be added to it over time if money got tight.
Just food for thought.
-
09-30-11 15:02 #3833Senior Member

Posts: 57East Side
Stopped by for some fish and chicken this morning and decided to go next door! I was the only one there and I have to say the place itself has really gone down hill. I decided to just go for the half. The girl was in her late 30's I would say her body was a 9. She said her name was Jennifer and that she has only been there for two weeks. I would say a mediocre massage with an ok finish! I was out the door for less than $.











Reply With Quote




