Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 13114
-
09-26-11 00:16 #4204Senior Member

Posts: 626, one more question. Does she look better with or without the new weight?
CookyJar[/QUOTE]IMHO, I'd say she looks better with the new weight.
-
09-25-11 21:42 #4203Senior Member

Posts: 68Dude. In my lifetime I've only known two dudes that have enough way with words to get a girl to pose for pics.
Originally Posted by HungryCoyote
[View Original Post]
I don't know how streetsteve and cookyjar do it but I'm not hating. Rookiemonger was good too, but then he just like dipped out.
He was snapping photos all up and down the ave.
-
09-25-11 18:48 #4202Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 231Ashley
I was done for the day and heading to work, just as the sun was going down, when I saw her, on her usual corner near DD. She says she is off drugs and has gained 10 lb. She did look better, I almost did not recognize her. Did a nice covered $20 BJ. Tell her you saw her review.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...walker-Photos-%28No-CookyJar-Photos%29
-
09-25-11 18:40 #4201Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 231Michele
Saw her yesterday. Spent a lot of time looking for her. Lots of glasses and hoodies out there. Finally spotted her near Alagany. Don't remember seeing that tattoo. Did a covered BJ. No bb anything avail. I'm to old and to tall for any back seat action but it was sure tempting. Will be seeing her in a hotel real soon. Interesting that she let all those pics be taken of her as she was adamant about not having her photo taken for fear of it showing up online.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-11 14:14 #4200Senior Member

Posts: 197Michelle
That's her. She's lost some weight and has Tighter spinner body now.
Readhead
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-11 09:13 #4199Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Michelle glasses
Duke has three girls named Michelle listed in his 2010 photo index. Only one is wearing glasses. Could this be your girl.

It would be nice to see her again.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]

CookyJar
-
09-23-11 20:34 #4198Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 231Around the park at Tioga. Decent service, nothing special. She has her own room on K ave, almost as nice as the carlyle. Looks better at a distance than close up due to her age. Lots younger and prettier out there.
Originally Posted by Express1
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-11 13:05 #4197Senior Member

Posts: 197Michelle glasses
Was on the stroll Wednesday night around midnight. Saw a few unfamiliar faces and the pickins were pretty slim. LE was out big time and saw a couple cars pulled over. Decided to lay low and grab a 1lb. And watch the action. No action on Lehigh! Was going to call it a night but hate going home empty handed. Drove to the 711, made a right, headed back to the K and there she was! Slim body, Cute Granny glasses, semi exposed chest and head wrapped up in a hoodie. We exchanged a few words and she met me on a side street. Hopped in, did the LE check and she asks for 4 for FS. She was so damn cute I didn't even haggle. We found a spot and jumped in the back seat. She had her own condoms! And she puts it on with her mouth! I love this gal already! CBJ skills were great! Tried to get pics but she wasn't into it. Now for some mish. Asked if I could finger her and she says let ME take care of that. She proceeds to finger herself and starts to moan heavily. Then she says FUCK ME! She was clean shaven and that pussy was tight! I lasted about 10 minutes. After were done she pulls out sanitary napkins to clean up. I couldn't believe it. I wish ever SW was this careful and clean. Dropped her off near K and got her digits. Went home a happy man, still buzzin!
Readhead
-
09-22-11 20:48 #4196Regular Member

Posts: 3Hey Coyote, did you have a date with this girl? I saw her the other day and was tempted to pull over, but I'm new at this and chickened out LOL. Seemed almost too pretty to be real, made me think she was LE. She's the real deal though? How was it? She hangs out on K and Venango, right?
Originally Posted by HungryCoyote
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-11 10:14 #4195Whiner

Posts: 69Kate
Wow, brunette Kate is back!
I picked up Kate 4 years ago in August 2007 and did her doggie style. She was hot! I saw her on K Ave a few weeks ago but it was too late and I missed her. She's skinny now, maybe not enough McDonalds. Hopefully I'll see her again and hopefully her pussy will still be very tight as it was back then.
-
09-21-11 23:48 #4194Regular Member

Posts: 19Another Kate
Hi All,
It's been a while since I last posted. The super e debacle can shake anyone's desire to share info on this site. There were plenty of girls out on Wednesday around 4 pm. I managed to find a gem and her name is Kate. I am not sure if she is the same as others have posted but she looks like she's in her late 30's and a very skinny brunette. She told me she lives in Darby and takes the train in to Kensington. She will do a BBBJ for $20 and does a decent job. I gave her a $5 tip and she was very grateful. She told me she usually hangs out on sedgley near frankford. I usually get one pic of the girls but she was hesitant to let me do that. All in all, she was a good experience.
-
09-20-11 22:02 #4193Senior Member

Posts: 68OMG three days in a row?
-
09-20-11 21:48 #4192Senior Member

Posts: 296Philly Day-3 (Monday)
Today I encountered the Hottie Nicole.
I realized I have been looking her up in the wrong end of the Ave. From previous reports I thought she was in the Northern end of the Ave, however I actually found her near Sommerset station. At first I had driven past her, then I pulled over, got out of the car to confirm it was her. The stars tattoo on her arm did that (Thanks CJ for the photos).
So, I said Hi, she kind of looked away, then I asked her if she was waiting for someone, she said kind of, I said OK, later then. After driving to Huntingdon, and turning around she was still in the same area, so I pulled over and waved sort of "what now?" she came to the car this time. At first she apologized for her behaviour earlier, I told her I'm cool, I get what I get, no harm done.
First impressions: She is short, slim, kind of tiny to medium size. What really gets your attention is how calmly she talks, and very low key approach. My bet is that a few college classes and a couch and she would make a great Psychologist, easily get everyone to tell her their deep secrets.
Anyway on to the service, I asked for BBBJ, she quoted 30, I was cool with that. By far the best BJ I've had, and I have had several, very attentive to detail. She would alternate slow and first, also frim and loose. She actually takes time to see if you are having fun, she should be in customer service.
All in all, a wonderful time, definitely a great catch, I would suggest to you mongers out there looking for great BBBJ and service to top it all, to get a handful of hottie Nicole. EBy the way she wore a brown tank-top, short blue denim skirt with sripes, that it. No panties, and she allowed roaming to my content.
Later I spotted a heavy WSW looking like a girl next door, saw her at Venango, but she kept walking north. I managed to actch up with her on Buckius, came into the car. Name is Leila, WSW about 150lbs. 19yo, cute, but we couldn't agree on terms. She pledged to do BBBJ but no CIM, she does not do FS, so I let her out of the car. Reminded me of another younger SW I had met there the previous day, naybe they will learn one day. .
LM
-
09-19-11 15:42 #4191Regular Member

Posts: 16Ravishing Casey from BP
She was hooked up with Amber and Aundrea on Princeton Ave. Saw her standing on the extreme north end. Looking tired and dirty. Slowed down took a look and passed.
-
09-19-11 11:48 #4190Senior Member

Posts: 51Summer
I picked up Summer on K and had a great time. She can easily work for a high end escort company and be one of their VIP providers. The next day, I called her and invited her to my hotel room. She drove herself to my airport area hotel and I gave her some gas money. She is petite with a great chest and beautiful face. She is a 10 on anyone's scale. She was freshly shaved and showered. I asked her to bring a dress and heels which she did. She stayed almost two hours and went the extra mile on everything. Multiple positions. Great BBBJ. Multiple pops were available. Truly GFE. I have digits for trusted members. Meeting this lady was truly an experience. I was thrilled to meet and spend time with her. On the other hand, I am saddened to see this great lady start this career. I suspect she has a habit and we all have seen where that can potentially lead.
Being a visitor to your city, I must comment that K was full of opportunities and that CookyJar's posts were most helpful. I have lived in NYC and visited many metropolitans including Atlanta / Dallas / LA / New Orleans / Chicago / washington and was pleased with the choices there. Your city is, by far, the best that I have seen. There was quite a lot of LE around but they did not seem to hassle cars driving around. There were plenty of safe places to have fun in the car. You guys have the best choices for WSW that I have seen in two decades of this hobby.










Reply With Quote



