Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 8093
-
09-25-11 10:01 #3953Senior Member

Posts: 5563"Northeast meets Northwest"
I had it in my mine to match Kensington Ave with Old York Road. I was thinking of a kind of “East meets West,” or “Country meets City,” kind of a thing.
The ”Girl on Girl,” stuff was a bust. Neither girl could relax enough to get into it. Donna smiled and tried to warm up to it, but Suzy was her old stand-offish self. However, when it came to pleasing me; they both gave it their all. Suzy even upped her BBBJ game as she tried to match Donna’s efforts. The highlight of the date was Suzy’s request to do the FS riding mesh. She slipped on top of me and tried to fuck me to death. Poor Donna never had a chance. Donna groped with her hands and manipulated what she could but Suzy wasn’t given up the dick. Suzy knew that Donna had out shown her during the BJ phase and wanted to prove herself during the FS phase. Thank God for the little blue pill.
Out of loyalty, Suzy will always be on my ATF list. However, it is time for me to move on. Given the choice, I’d take the younger girl, Donna. Donna is a better all-a-round date.

CookyJar
-
09-25-11 09:20 #3952Senior Member

Posts: 5563Donna – The East
And ya’ll remember this Brook Shields look-a-like (Click Here). It’s Donna, one of my newer ATFs.
Originally Posted by Fun Jersey
[View Original Post]
I have trouble remembering her name – especially when she has me aroused and excited. Donna is one of those pretty girls who knows how important it is to provide good service.

CookyJar
-
09-25-11 08:43 #3951Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: OMG what a shame!
Ya’ll remember this girl; don’t you? That’s one of my long time, ATFs,-Suzy. Some of you may have counted her out after her last photo session, (Click Here). Don’t! Suzy still has a lot of body to offer.
Originally Posted by Brucegeoff
[View Original Post]

CookyJar
-
09-24-11 23:33 #3950Senior Member

Posts: 5563We are all adults. Do your own research. Come to your own conclusions. Make your own decisions. Personally, I plan to use condoms when having sexual intercourse. I will go bare back for oral sex. That’s my choice. Each of us most analyze the information as we perceive it. We live and die by the decisions that we make; that’s a fact.
Originally Posted by Jaydating
[View Original Post]

CookyJar
-
09-24-11 18:31 #3949Senior Member

Posts: 51[QUOTE=Jaydating; 1283947]
A full 30% of HIV diagnosis' in 2009 were heterosexuals. By any measure, it's a long way from your 99. 9% of HIV carriers get it from homosexual acts or IV drug use.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-11 16:17 #3948Senior Member

Posts: 161[QUOTE=CookyJar; 1283539]Before moving on...
I can't tell if you're hinting at a conspiracy or what, but it's plain to me why HIV / AIDS is rarely mentioned. The much touted "aids epidemic" has always been confined to needle users and anal sex receivers, and so the general straight population was never at risk. The much ballyhooed "coming any day now straight-sex aids epidemic" of the 90s was a hoax, trumped up by Gay activists and propogandists. Does anyone else remember all those ridiculous TV ads 20 years ago, where high school Johnny calls Mary on the phone and tells her he's given her HIV? Even back then I knew this was a crock, and just a desperate attempt to get the public scared so that they'd support finding a cure for AIDS. Ditto for all those other bogus reports that HIV is increasing in the "straight" population -- shame on those gay propogandists for lying. Now it's all those years later, and where are all these straight, non IV drug users who have HIV? The answer is clear: there ain't any. We were lied to. Again, what was true at the beginning of the AIDS epidemic is true now: sharing needles and taking a dck up one's azz puts one at risk of getting HIV. 99. 9% of the time, that is how any guy gets HIV.
I think you're half right bout wrapping the rascal, though CBJ's are such a sensual abomination I think it's worth the risk of infection to get a bbbj, and covering is no bar to getting genital herpes.
-
09-23-11 22:10 #3947Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Re: An Update
Before moving on.
When the AIDs virus first became popular here in the U.S., it was on every newscast, on every station. Back when AIDs was known as the “Gay Plague,” it was big news. Now–a-days it’s in everyone’s domain. But, it is mostly the problem of IV drug users, prostitutes and their clients. Aids and it’s close relative HIV is rarely mentioned in the news today. I wonder why. Think about it.
Originally Posted by Yxxxxx
Yxxxx wanted me to warn you guys about Xxxxx having HIV. I think it is more important that everyone understand that Aids and HIV is still around. You should be concern about every girl you meet. The pretty one, the ugly ones, the pros and the non-pros; they all are potential STDs carriers. The proper use of condoms is your best bet against getting HIV. Wrap that wrascal.

CookyJar
-
09-23-11 14:34 #3946Senior Member

Posts: 51These ladies are human beings. My little head is taking control over my bigger head. With that said, it is difficult to watch the these ladies decline as their career progresses. My meetings with Summer was an eye opener. Although it is her choice in life, I can't help but feel that it is a waste. I would love to see her get clean and out of this line of employment. She would be a great catch if she was clean. I could easily see myself with her.
Originally Posted by Pdiddy77
[View Original Post]
Just my 2 cents. Maybe I am getting too old for this hobby.
-
09-23-11 00:15 #3945Senior Member

Posts: 73Good point P. But even then she will manage a few cents.
Originally Posted by Pdiddy77
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-11 21:38 #3944Senior Member

Posts: 68I though red head Jackie dyed her hair black? Am I wrong? Somebody vouch for me.
-
09-22-11 21:36 #3943Senior Member

Posts: 68Let's just keep it real ok? If you're still in the game are "care" sooooooo much. Don't be cheap.
No offense and all.
And I don't want to hear that sad story about how they tell you if they don't have their meds, they'll get dope sick. Tell them to get some methadone pills instead. I mean they sell sell them at the SAME place. An OG SW friend of mine told me that. God bless her.
-
09-22-11 20:34 #3942Senior Member

Posts: 1762You are missing the point, is not the money is the way you treat them. I have been with a SW that when I saw her neck it had marks of fingers on her. She said that 2 nights before (when I saw her) some guy who wanted FS grab her from the neck and she though he was going to kill her. She said that she wanted to scream but could not talk. Then as he was getting up he spit at her. Now I can't do that to anyone yet a SW that is satisfying me. Another one was beaten up and rape. She said if he wanted her she would have let him (he had a knife) but after he rape her he beat on her until she was awake in the hospital with a broken jaw. Is the treatment of this girls. We always try to get the service for less but if they treat me very good I tip them and they remember the next time you pick them up. I remember a SW who was heading to a SUV BMW and as soon as she saw me she ran to my little junk car and I had the window open and she said I know him but the the other car I don't.
Originally Posted by Pdiddy77
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-11 19:23 #3941Senior Member

Posts: 89Agreed. Price is not really something to be negotiated. Hot girls get good money. I only go for hot girls.
Originally Posted by Pdiddy77
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-11 15:36 #3940Senior Member

Posts: 68Well. Since everybody is so "caring" and know that the girls are "human beings" selling their bodies. Then why the you guys "negotiate" prices. I mean since everybody knows the girls are selling their bodies and it's humiliating for them to do so. Why throw $60 for FS? I mean they're selling their bodies and we all know this and yet everybody is sooooo "caring" everybody throws $60 or $20 or whatever. Please explain why you're not contradicting yourselves? No offense and all.
Thank god I'm not it the game anymore
-
09-22-11 11:32 #3939Senior Member

Posts: 100Streets
I read cookyjar's reports from down here. I never have understood why someone would treat other people that way. The streets are hard. Grew up on those streets. If you have to make yourself feel better by hurting other people, maybe you need to look at yourself. Granted, they are addicts. What goes around, comes around. I treat them with respect, seems to work out better.









Reply With Quote




