Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 8093
-
08-14-11 14:27 #3818Senior Member

Posts: 63Actually. Her name is Dontoma
Is the girl I had originally wanted and pointed out to Megan for inclusion in our threesome. Donna had moved across the street from the location I had first seen her. And, Megan mistakenly returned with Cleo who turned out to be a more that adequate substitute.
Was once again standing on the steps of Huntingdon Station where we had first met. She greeted me with a nervous smile. After the introductions we preceded to our dating location were Donna revealed a beautiful young body and a superb attitude. What took place after the photo session was a remarkable performance from a young sweetheart of a girl.
Took my dick in her hand and mouth and started massaging it. She bent her head down and tasted my dick head with her lips; I felt her tongue as it ran over the tip. Her tongue played around the head licking it. I gently touched the back of her head and said, 'Go ahead and suck baby, suck it! Take it deep. ' I arched my ass up and holding the back of her head, I forced a little more dick into her mouth. Donna suddenly popped the head of my dick out of her mouth and warned me not to cum while she was deep throating. She said, 'You can cum on me if you want. If you cum while your dick is at the back of my throat I might throw up on you. ' I agreed to give her a warning and she agreed to catch my cum in her mouth as long as I didn't shoot off deep in the back of her throat. She started again, slowly.
CookyJar[/QUOTE]I've dated her several times. She is a sweetheart and does a great job with no drama. Her name is Dontoma. It's her mother's name. Donna, combined with her fathers name Tom. Odd name that I'm sure has caused her much confusion through the years. She's a neighborhood girl. Treat her well!
-
08-14-11 12:29 #3817Senior Member

Posts: 5563Another "Atta Boy," to you DukePV
WOW! It looks like I got Donna in right under the posting deadline. LOL

CookyJar
-
08-14-11 10:36 #3816Senior Member

Posts: 5563Donna, A Kensington Ave Sweetie
Donna is the girl I had originally wanted and pointed out to Megan for inclusion in our threesome. Donna had moved across the street from the location I had first seen her. And, Megan mistakenly returned with Cleo who turned out to be a more that adequate substitute.
Donna was once again standing on the steps of Huntingdon Station where we had first met. She greeted me with a nervous smile. After the introductions we preceded to our dating location were Donna revealed a beautiful young body and a superb attitude. What took place after the photo session was a remarkable performance from a young sweetheart of a girl.
Donna took my dick in her hand and mouth and started massaging it. She bent her head down and tasted my dick head with her lips; I felt her tongue as it ran over the tip. Her tongue played around the head licking it. I gently touched the back of her head and said, “Go ahead and suck baby, suck it! Take it deep.” I arched my ass up and holding the back of her head, I forced a little more dick into her mouth. Donna suddenly popped the head of my dick out of her mouth and warned me not to cum while she was deep throating. She said, “You can cum on me if you want. If you cum while your dick is at the back of my throat I might throw up on you.” I agreed to give her a warning and she agreed to catch my cum in her mouth as long as I didn’t shoot off deep in the back of her throat. She started again, slowly.

CookyJar
-
08-14-11 10:11 #3815Senior Member

Posts: 5563Donna, A Kensington Ave Sweetie
With my dick head in her mouth, Donna tongued and licked down the shaft as far as she could reach with her mouth still over the head. Then she moved her tongue and lips down the side of my dick and around the bottom down to my hair. She moved from one ball to the other kissing, sucking and licking. I am in heaven. Donna licked her way back up the underside of my dick and slowly, very slowly moved her mouth to the head and very slowly covered it. Her warm wet mouth took my dick in and sucked hard. Again I arched my hips and pushed my dick up deep into her mouth. Donna was pumping her head up and down on my dick and I moaned, “Fuck yeah. That’s it baby. That’s good.” She smiled at me and took a deep breath and sucked almost all of my dick into her mouth. I felt the back of her throat. I lifted up, resting on my elbows, and watched her beautiful mouth sucking me. Her eyes watched mine as she sucked me deep. Resting on my elbows I could see Donna’s naked body, perky tits pointing down, and her round plump sweet ass. I moved my hand to her pussy, rubbing it. She spread her legs, helping me.
As I fingered Donna’s wet pussy I could hear the slurping sound of my fingers going in and out. As I finger fucked her, she pushed back on my hand. Donna sucked harder and faster. I shoved two fingers deep in between her plump pussy lips and worked her pussy hard and fast.

CookyJar
-
08-14-11 09:49 #3814Senior Member

Posts: 5563Donna, A Kensington Ave Sweetie
I knew from all the touching and sucking that it wouldn’t be much longer before I’d shoot a huge load of cum into Donna’s sucking mouth. I began pumping my hips up off the bed and Donna was bobbing her head up and down and my hard dick was sliding in and out, mouth fucking her. I needed both of my hands on her head now, gently pushing, trying to get her to take more and more dick into her mouth. I felt like I was almost there, almost ready to cum. Oh fuck! I’m going to cum! Oh shit! Soon! I’m going to cum soon! Any second I’m going to cum! Any second I will have no control over my body as it pumps loads of cum into Donna’s mouth. Soon! Very soon!
Donna sucked and kept on sucking, until at her request, I shot my load all over her chin and breast.

CookyJar
-
08-14-11 09:25 #3813Senior Member

Posts: 5563Thanks Zaphod,
Originally Posted by Zaphod II
[View Original Post]
That's my sweetie pie, Suzy. Apparently the Editor made a number of different versions, mixing in different clips. At the end of this one, Click here: Neighbor's Daughter and you'll see a montage of clips with Suzy in numerous outfits. I remember vaguely, Suzy's girlfriend Shannon telling me about a guy she and Suzy sometimes double dated. According to Shannon he was Suzy's sugar daddy and, Suzy got real jealous because he liked her BJ better. She also mentioned something about his videotaping her and Suzy.

CookyJar
-
08-12-11 06:22 #3812Senior Member

Posts: 218Yep, there was more http://xhamster.com/movies/749236/am...t_blowjob.html
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-11 22:46 #3811Senior Member

Posts: 5563Sometimes I have to remind myself. Not every experience is going to be mind blowing. Not every date is going to be a mind blower. If you get what you can out for without being ripped-off you are ahead in the game. I got the opportunity to run my dick up her ass crack. I got the nut I came out for. I’m a happy camper. After all, fair exchanged is no robbery.
Originally Posted by Hunter3203
[View Original Post]

CookyJar
-
08-10-11 19:04 #3810Senior Member

Posts: 436As you've mentioned previously, communicating with Rosa can be challenging. My one experience with her was pretty forgetable. I'm glad you've had better experience.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-11 09:31 #3809Senior Member

Posts: 5563More Rosa
Dating Rosa is kind of an acquired thing. I am infatuated with her body. Her thin upper body, perky breast, flat tummy, thin waist, full hips, healthy thighs and big firm ass appeal to me.

CookyJar
-
08-10-11 09:19 #3808Senior Member

Posts: 5563More Rosa
Every time I see Rosa the first thought that enters my minds is, “I wonder if she’s learned anything new?” I love to hear her say, “Fuck my pussy,” in her heavy Hispanic accent. Unfortunately that is the only dirty talk in her repertoire. Fucking Rosa doggie style is truly an experience. However, IMHO, with a body like hers, she needs to broaden her range and relax. She has all the tools; she needs to learn how to use them.

CookyJar
-
08-07-11 09:21 #3807Senior Member

Posts: 146What a story!
Wow! Dude You should write erotic novels. It got my attention pretty good. You didn't miss any details.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Keep up with your reports.
-
08-07-11 02:45 #3806Senior Member

Posts: 1762Very nice
Just reading about it made me go get a couple of SW. My experience was not the same. Had a good time but I needed a SW that would take command of the other and that did not happen. Very nice pictures, nice girls and a good time. Other then a few beers after to cool down what could be better. Thanks CJ. From the DOC.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-11 02:32 #3805Senior Member

Posts: 90This is just incredible
Oh boy, CJ, what a date! Really envy you.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-11 22:02 #3804Senior Member

Posts: 5563Megan & Cleo
This was a weird one. It was one of the best dates, single or threesome, that I have ever had. As far as dates with SWers go, this one rates right up there in the top ten. It is kind of hard to explain. It wasn’t just the two girls that made this one special. It was mostly the circumstance, the way things played out.

I arrived on the avenue and made a couple of passes. From top to bottom there were girls everywhere. I am not talking about shanks either. There were pretty girls everywhere. That’s part of what makes this report kind of weird. After driving the avenue a couple of times and checking out all of the pretty women, somehow I managed to pick-up two girls who were not my first choice. In fact they were not choices at all.

On my first pass around Huntingdon Station there were at least five girls. There were three girls sitting on or standing near the station’s steps. There were two other girls across the street. I made a second pass and decided that I needed to come back, get a better look and pick out the one I wanted. That’s what I did. I parked and walked back. All five girls were cute, varied in age and amount of make-up. All five were small, spinner types and nicely dressed. The choice was hard, but I made one. I choose the youngest, a spinner with what appeared to be nice breast. I winked and spoke. She smiled and spoke back, checking out each car that turned the corner for a prospective client. I said, “I’ll be back.” She smiled and said, “I will be here.” I did not want to be more specific than this; I always leave myself the option of changing my mine. I walked back to my car and drove back to the station thinking to make a clean pickup. Once I got back to the station there was a parking spot just above the fire hydrant. I pulled end. A very pretty girl walked up to my passenger window. She had not been there before and she appeared to be a little thick around the middle. I politely waved her away. As she walked away a familiar face appeared behind her. It was Megan. She walked to my passenger window and started a conversation. I told her to wait a minute. I rolled up my window, turned off the engine and got out of the car. I walked over to Megan and she gave me a hug – we talked.

I told Megan that I already had a girl but if she knew of a place we could use, she could join us in a threesome – provided the other girl was willing. Megan asked, “Which girl?” I looked around and I did not see the young girl who had been my pick. I looked for her. There she was standing across the street on the other corner. I pointed her out to Megan. Megan said, “I’ll go ask her.” Megan went across the street and returned with Cleo. I looked across the street and the girl I had originally wanted was still standing there oblivious of the fact that I had returned for her.

I wasn’t stuck with Cleo. I could have sent her back and gotten my first choice. I could have picked anyone of the other five or six pretty young things standing on the corner and steps watching the cars go by. But, Cleo looked pretty good standing there, a spinner dressed nicely and looking pretty clean. She may not have been my first choice, but, what the hey. I wasn’t exactly tied down to Megan either. There were at least three or four other girls there who were just as pretty, willing and able. But, Megan had told me that she has a nice place we could use, again I thought to my self, what the hey. And that’s how I ended up with Megan and Cleo, two girls who were not my first choice.

There’s not much to mention about the photo session. The girls hit poses and I made suggestions. There was a point where a basic theme developed. Cleo was so quiet and timid; willing to do almost anything ask by Megan or me, she took on the role as our submissive. I commented on this submissive nature of Cleo when Megan rolled up cleo’s hair in her hand and pulled. When the action moved to the bed things took on a more serious tone.

And that’s when things got weird.

CookyJar











Reply With Quote



