Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9278
    Quote Originally Posted by Moby9  [View Original Post]
    6 of the last 7 posts are PM related. Really? I'd rather read about [sessions].

    Moby
    With all due to Moby, I would argue that, while PM's post and the ensuing banter is not directly about providers and / or sessions, it does remind us of 2 valuable and relevant points:

    - don't get involved with a provider. It is trouble.

    - we might be watched (by boyfriends, cameras, neighbors, and / or LE)

    Keep these in mind,

    Pika

  2. #9277

    Help finding a AMP on Thursday 9-14-11

    Hey fellow Mongers,

    I would appreciate some help finding a AMP in Boston, I will be up near the MGH area, which is off Cambridge ave, I have read or thought I read reviews on a AMP on 1000 camb but still like to hear about others, I thought about going to chinatown, but I do not know the layout.

    Thanks,

    Tap

  3. #9276

    *Jackson*: Why Don't You Ban PM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachoo  [View Original Post]
    Lincoln was the 16th president of the United States. Jackson was the 7th president of the United States.
    Oops. Guess I got my dead Presidents mixed up. Shouldn't have had those beers (Posting Under the Influence).

    But Pikachoo got my drift. I was addressing Jackson, this board's moderator.

    Meanwhile. 6 of the last 7 posts are PM related. Really? I'd rather read about a great (or not so great) time you had on the table with a hot Asian babe.

    I'm just sayin.

    Moby

  4. #9275

    Visited.

    WW a couple of times before I found out PM was stalking the place, sending messages to posters here asking what was available from providers there when in fact he was dating one, and had decided not to return due to the dumpishness of the place and uneven service well before he made it his mission to threaten people here.

    Again, you're nuts to visit there with a creep like this stalking the place. While the most likely result will be a sharp dropoff in his income due to lack of business for his wife, it's also a short walk from unbalanced posts here to action in person.

  5. #9274
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa66  [View Original Post]
    If you've visited the place on Rt110 off of near RT3 above Sal's, then please give us a review. I've been by there many times, but always thought it had a totally legit look. If it's the sort of place we all like, then please share your experience. Thanks.
    Negative on the one above Sal's. It was / is Spa Tao.

  6. #9273

    Smartest guy yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Just a comment from my visit earlier this summer, before I knew of this forum.

    Was in Waltham for 3 months of work on a construction project. Saw the ads, and drove by everyday.

    One afternoon, finished work early, and decided a nice rub and tug would be a good ending to the day.

    I live in Providence, and have visited a few of the Spas here, so I know that services rendered / available vary from place to place.

    Was greeted by an older woman, kind of haggish looking and thought she must be the mamasan, and the massuese would be a different / younger.

    Asked whether appt. Was needed or are walkins welcome. She replied harshly "you here now, might as well stay!"

    Asked about the house fee, table shower or no, lenghth of session, could I see the line-up, and if I would leave "happy" or "fully happy"?

    Asking discretely like that, I thought she would understand that I was not a newbie to the scene, just the eastablishment.

    Again, a harsh reply of "why you ask so many questions"? She then stated "pay house fee, you find out all answers later"!

    Not getting a good vibe, my big head over ruled my little one, and I declined and told her to forget it.

    She asks why I come all this way, ask all those questions, and then leave. I relied with the question "why you ask so many questions?" and left.

    I can see that this place definitely needs a course on customer service skills.

    As far as leaving a door open, what idiot leaves their front door open as a routine way of doing business? What do they do in inclement or wintry weather?

    Just my 2 cents.

    MT
    You my friend, just saved yourself at least sixty bucks. You are better off rubbing your back against a door frame and whacking off to uporn. The muffin toppers and helping support pin-dick there aren't worth your hard earned dollars.

  7. #9272

    Waltham Wellness

    Just a comment from my visit earlier this summer, before I knew of this forum.

    Was in Waltham for 3 months of work on a construction project. Saw the ads, and drove by everyday.

    One afternoon, finished work early, and decided a nice rub and tug would be a good ending to the day.

    I live in Providence, and have visited a few of the Spas here, so I know that services rendered / available vary from place to place.

    Was greeted by an older woman, kind of haggish looking and thought she must be the mamasan, and the massuese would be a different / younger.

    Asked whether appt. Was needed or are walkins welcome. She replied harshly "you here now, might as well stay!"

    Asked about the house fee, table shower or no, lenghth of session, could I see the line-up, and if I would leave "happy" or "fully happy"?

    Asking discretely like that, I thought she would understand that I was not a newbie to the scene, just the eastablishment.

    Again, a harsh reply of "why you ask so many questions"? She then stated "pay house fee, you find out all answers later"!

    Not getting a good vibe, my big head over ruled my little one, and I declined and told her to forget it.

    She asks why I come all this way, ask all those questions, and then leave. I relied with the question "why you ask so many questions?" and left.

    I can see that this place definitely needs a course on customer service skills.

    As far as leaving a door open, what idiot leaves their front door open as a routine way of doing business? What do they do in inclement or wintry weather?

    Just my 2 cents.

    MT

  8. #9271

    FS questions

    Most experienced mongers know not to ask that question upfront because we know providers won't answer that question. I see that monger as a rookie or clueless or both. Obviously the providers don't know if that person was LE and would not answer that question. It's not necessary for PurpleMoon to lecture us on this faux pas. We know better.

    Also another provider has opened up in in the same town and same street. Has anyone been there yet? Will try to visit soon and give a report.

  9. #9270
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin  [View Original Post]
    Who the fuck is "Lincoln"?
    Lincoln was the 16th president of the United States. Jackson was the 7th president of the United States.

  10. #9269
    Administrator


    Posts: 5312
    Quote Originally Posted by Moby9  [View Original Post]
    Lincoln,

    Since PM started his latest rant on this thread. 17 of the last 21 posts have been about his strange comments. Why do you let this continue? The PM storyline is neither entertaining nor informative. Although I have no interest in WW, I'll need to scroll thru endless posts about this flake for days. Why don't you just ban PM, so we can get back to why we're here. That is, to read about what other hobbyists think about providers.

    Moby
    Who the fuck is "Lincoln"?

  11. #9268

    Third Rails

    Purple, the body of your published work on the Forum does begin to convey the impression that you've never met a third rail that you could avoid touching. Doing so can never help, but it can hurt. So why do it?

    A gentleman who enters a spa for the first time and asks the greeter whether additional services are available deserves our pity, for he is most certainly suffering from some sort of mental deficiency.

  12. #9267

    Chelmsford Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Lockmonster  [View Original Post]
    Curious about the Chelmsford Spa.

    Is that the place on Rt110 off of near RT3 above Sal's or the place in North Chelmsford, Spa Tao? Or are you talking about someplace completely different?

    Thanks
    If you've visited the place on Rt110 off of near RT3 above Sal's, then please give us a review. I've been by there many times, but always thought it had a totally legit look. If it's the sort of place we all like, then please share your experience. Thanks.

  13. #9266

    Lincoln: Why Don't You Ban PM?

    Lincoln,

    Since PM started his latest rant on this thread. 17 of the last 21 posts have been about his strange comments. Why do you let this continue? The PM storyline is neither entertaining nor informative. Although I have no interest in WW, I'll need to scroll thru endless posts about this flake for days. Why don't you just ban PM, so we can get back to why we're here. That is, to read about what other hobbyists think about providers.

    Moby

  14. #9265

    PurpleLoonatic

    While I do find PurpleMoon's posts creepy, I am sympathetic for someone who is in a relationship with a provider of any sort; It must be quite maddening for anyone with a normal set of emotions. To know that your wife or girlfriend is providing some amount of intimacy with several men a day, most of whom will be pushing her boundaries, it would make anyone jealous, suspicious and/or a hypochondriac.

    On the other hand, I think we hobbyists should always assume that we might be watched by a jealous boyfriend or husband, paranoid provider or owner, concerned neighbor or vigilante, or LE. We partake in an activity where real risks exists and a healthy caution is warranted. The fact that PurpleMoon has been outspoken about his watchful eye is evidence of that.

    While I am rambling, I found it interesting that PurpleMoon assumed that his Indian 'culprit' would be a reader of this forum. Based on his [the client's] questions, I would have assumed the opposite, since readers here generally know where FS is available and that at WW it is not. In fact, due to the animosity PM engenders here, I would bet that most readers here do, in fact, stay clear of WW and that the majority of patrons at WW are in response to WW's suggestive ads in the Observer. Patrons that will seek FS and push for as much services as they can get. If WW really wanted an HE-only clientele, they would stop the advertising and cater to an informed crowd, like the readers here.

  15. #9264
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplemoon  [View Original Post]
    When Jessica and my wife Lily reveal WW business issues, concerns, and gripes to me, and confide in me about these occurences, you can bet that I will go to bat for them as best as I can.

    I will try to let others know what occured and try to stop it, or give a reminder of how not to act at this business, regardless of whom or how many members respond with criticsm. I am not afraid of anyone on this thread, why should I be? Also, I still believe that the vast majority of readers agree with me and understood what occured and that my points were valid. The ladies are also satisfied in me, in that they know they have a voice when things like this happen. Again, anyone who feels they "can't handle the drama" (olepoppa and company) can just go to any one of over 100 competing spas in Massachusetts. Good riddence to such dillwitted over analytical twerps.
    I didn't say I can't handle the drama, I said I didn't want to have to bother with it. Why should I when there are so many other places that are clean and do not have a lurker like you bothering the clientele?

    You are really helping your wife's "service industry" by telling everyone good riddance. The longer Jessica and Lily allow you to be around the sooner they will be out of business. But that is just what you want, isn't it?

    Lexington Bodyworks is nearby and so much better, and that is just one example.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape