Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 775 of 806 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 12080
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #470

    Packard

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    I met my famous welfare mom at a bus stop in front of Walgreens at 27th and Layton. Some of the SW will use the Suburban just to the north. Maybe if they have room already, they can just head to the corner. I've picked up one just to the east on Layton by a low rent apt complex. Still my ATF was a 32 yr old white spinner on Packard Ave in Cudahy early on a Sunday morning. Mandy the HE in a rubber girl used the Notel at 27th and Edgerton. There is also an AMP on S 27th and sometimes SW will like to find you before you go in.
    When I started this hobby back in the early 2000's. I used to pick up girls on Packers all the time. Something happened around like 2004 and they went dry. Haven't been down thatway cruising in a while. I think I will add that along with Layton.

  2. #469

    Layton

    I met my famous welfare mom at a bus stop in front of Walgreens at 27th and Layton. Some of the SW will use the Suburban just to the north. Maybe if they have room already, they can just head to the corner. I've picked up one just to the east on Layton by a low rent apt complex. Still my ATF was a 32 yr old white spinner on Packard Ave in Cudahy early on a Sunday morning. Mandy the HE in a rubber girl used the Notel at 27th and Edgerton. There is also an AMP on S 27th and sometimes SW will like to find you before you go in.

    Quote Originally Posted by King Flipper  [View Original Post]
    Was dinking around of the net yesterday and came across some community forum that had a topic discussing the increase of SW on layton ave, specifically around 27th. Have any of you guts cruises there? Any legitimacy to that complaint. I'll probably check it out sometime this week.

    On another note was ourmt on south loop Sat afternoon. Saw a bert nice hsw on Nat but when I swung around she had already been picked up. She was short, long black hair, about C cup, not a spinner buy not bbq'd either. Looked young, I'd say 6/7 overall. She was just about all I saw. I did have a conversation with a blonde ctackhead on green / 20th. She was tweaking and was sure I was LE. She literally ran away from my car. Nice comic relief for the day. Not the first time a SW thought I was LE, guess I look like uncle leo.

    Safe hunting,

    Flip

  3. #468
    Quote Originally Posted by Cablebrother  [View Original Post]
    I saw this and was hoping for more info. I do like the combo of petite and a huge rack.
    Pick up the phone and give her a call.

  4. #467
    Quote Originally Posted by King Flipper  [View Original Post]
    Was dinking around of the net yesterday and came across some community forum that had a topic discussing the increase of SW on layton ave, specifically around 27th. Have any of you guts cruises there? Any legitimacy to that complaint. I'll probably check it out sometime this week.

    On another note was ourmt on south loop Sat afternoon. Saw a bert nice hsw on Nat but when I swung around she had already been picked up. She was short, long black hair, about C cup, not a spinner buy not bbq'd either. Looked young, I'd say 6/7 overall. She was just about all I saw. I did have a conversation with a blonde ctackhead on green / 20th. She was tweaking and was sure I was LE. She literally ran away from my car. Nice comic relief for the day. Not the first time a SW thought I was LE, guess I look like uncle leo.

    Safe hunting,

    Flip
    Don't worry about the one that got away. It's better to lose one than rush the pick up. Mistakes happen easier when you are distracted or in a big rush. Better safe than sorry.

  5. #466

    Fuckin' A Right!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    I think one of the best monger rules is to never, ever discuss anything until after the girl gets into your car. I've always had SW's just get into my car with a nod of my head, or at most I waive or motion them with my hand to get in. I've never had to ask if they want a ride.

    They jump in, I drive away and the first thing they usually ask is if I'm a cop. By this time I've driven a block or two and I am 98% sure no female LE would go for a ride with me. Then the LE check happens and then we start talking business. Why talk with her outside your car? That's only going to draw attention or be a sting or a ROB.
    I guess there are enough newbies on here we should put this on automatic post every three months.

    You should never, Never, NEVER talk sex to a woman looking like a hooker standing on the street corner. I don't care if she's got cum dribbling out of her mouth from her last date. UC LEOs never ever ever get into a john's car. Never. It's too fucking dangerous for the female police officer.

    How many times must we say it?

    Too fast Johnny: Hey, need a ride?

    At the window, leaning in, Plain Clothes Hooker: Sure baby, What you interested in? Want to party?

    Too fast Johnny: Um, yeah, sure. Get in.

    At the window, leaning in, Plain Clothes Hooker: Sure baby. What you got to spend?

    Too fast Johnny: maybe $80. Is that okay?

    At the window, leaning in, Plain Clothes Hooker: Yeah, that's fine! What you want for that?

    Too fast Johnny: maybe a little head, that's all.

    At the window, leaning in, Plain Clothes Hooker: Sure sugar! Pull around the corner, I don't want to be seen by those cops getting into your car. Leave your door unlocked, I'll jump in.

    YOU'RE BUSTED! Hahaha! Name in paper. Car confiscated. Fines. Jail. It's a great trip.

    Can I make myself any clearer?

    Cooch

  6. #465

    Layton ave

    Was dinking around of the net yesterday and came across some community forum that had a topic discussing the increase of SW on layton ave, specifically around 27th. Have any of you guts cruises there? Any legitimacy to that complaint. I'll probably check it out sometime this week.

    On another note was ourmt on south loop Sat afternoon. Saw a bert nice hsw on Nat but when I swung around she had already been picked up. She was short, long black hair, about C cup, not a spinner buy not bbq'd either. Looked young, I'd say 6/7 overall. She was just about all I saw. I did have a conversation with a blonde ctackhead on green / 20th. She was tweaking and was sure I was LE. She literally ran away from my car. Nice comic relief for the day. Not the first time a SW thought I was LE, guess I look like uncle leo.

    Safe hunting,

    Flip

  7. #464
    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    Sally (petite with huge tits)
    I saw this and was hoping for more info. I do like the combo of petite and a huge rack.

  8. #463

    From out of town

    Thanks to everyone's reports checked out the loop,

    Saw 2 BSW little on the chubby side,

    21st area

  9. #462

    Monger rules

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieKane200  [View Original Post]
    I think I saw this one. Went around the block and she was just standing on the corner, looked like she was waiting for someone. I asked her if she needed a ride and she came over to my window and asked if I was out looking. Sounded wrong, so I said no, I was just wondering if she needed a ride. She said no, she didn't need a ride and also said good luck. I drove off. Maybe dodged a bullet there. Don't let the little head take control!
    I think one of the best monger rules is to never, ever discuss anything until after the girl gets into your car. I've always had SW's just get into my car with a nod of my head, or at most I waive or motion them with my hand to get in. I've never had to ask if they want a ride.

    They jump in, I drive away and the first thing they usually ask is if I'm a cop. By this time I've driven a block or two and I am 98% sure no female LE would go for a ride with me. Then the LE check happens and then we start talking business. Why talk with her outside your car? That's only going to draw attention or be a sting or a ROB.

  10. #461

    Not posting phone #s on this site

    Quote Originally Posted by Permanent Wood  [View Original Post]
    No "Personal" phone numbers.

    Under General Rules:

    "No Personal Contact Information: Please do not post any personal email address, personal telephone numbers or private street addresses in the Forum. Please use the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Please review the Posting Guidelines below for more information."

    HOWEVER, under Posting Guidelines, there is what I perceive as a suggestion to not post any phone numbers period.

    Only 1 of Godder's numbers is from an escort ad, the others all seem to be personal.
    My bad. It is a WRITTEN policy.

    Craven

  11. #460
    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    I did not know greenfiel, lincoln national was called the south loop, (even though I travelled that road daily) is there a north loop? Where is it?
    Try reading the posts here and you will figure it out.

  12. #459

    Posting Phone Numbers

    No "Personal" phone numbers.

    Under General Rules:

    "No Personal Contact Information: Please do not post any personal email address, personal telephone numbers or private street addresses in the Forum. Please use the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Please review the Posting Guidelines below for more information."

    HOWEVER, under Posting Guidelines, there is what I perceive as a suggestion to not post any phone numbers period.

    Only 1 of Godder's numbers is from an escort ad, the others all seem to be personal.

  13. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by Waukesha  [View Original Post]
    Just saw a wow get out of a undercover squad and stand on the corner of 20th and National. The car was a light green Lincoln. Thengirl is wearing a greybhoodynwithnjeans and has her mid drift showing. For shits and giggles I pulled onto anside street, she didint leave the corner for 15 min, and there is a white van parked across then street.

    On to the rest of the loop for me now.
    I think I saw this one. Went around the block and she was just standing on the corner, looked like she was waiting for someone. I asked her if she needed a ride and she came over to my window and asked if I was out looking. Sounded wrong, so I said no, I was just wondering if she needed a ride. She said no, she didn't need a ride and also said good luck. I drove off. Maybe dodged a bullet there. Don't let the little head take control!

  14. #457

    Don't post phone #s

    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    I used to have Corina's numbers but somehow I lost it:

    Dannielle.
    WTF. Don't you know there's an unwritten policy that we don't post girls' phone numbers on the site?

    CM

  15. #456

    DeadsVille

    Cruises south loop last night around midnight with no luck, nearly no walkers even out. Little LE presence so it would have been a good night to find one. I'll be getting out soon today. Let you know of I find anything.

    Flip

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape