Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,591 to 25,605 of 29369
-
09-13-11 11:32 #3779Regular Member

Posts: 7Visited Jordan's
Good service. Michelle comming back next month. Alice is good.
Menu available.
-
09-13-11 08:12 #3778Senior Member

Posts: 63Michigan Road
I had some business in Zionsville yesterday, and was traveling North on Michigan Road when I saw an AMP about 2 miles north of 465. Didn't have time to sample the wares, but stopped long enough to walk in and see that it looked like the typical AMP set up. Does anyone have information on this place?
Thanks!
-
09-12-11 11:16 #3777Senior Member

Posts: 63Daily still there
Just drove by and they appeared to be open. Door propped open, neon open sign lit.
Originally Posted by BobZaney
[View Original Post]
Intersection of 25th / National, northwest corner, southside of the strip mall.
-
09-12-11 10:54 #3776Senior Member

Posts: 330Therapeutic Massage or something
That's the name I saw in Nuvo for the Binford / 71st / Graham Road A104 office plaza AMP. They are now advertising again which I don't think is a good thing because I think they are trying to be legit. I tried to repeat my last experience there yesterday and got a limpid massage with very limited play, no touchy, and diy finish. I told the lady forget it and got dressed and walked out. Lost my. 4 but there you go. For those looking for extras here- I'd say go someplace else.
Numenor
-
09-11-11 19:44 #3775Regular Member

Posts: 5Columbus
Ping's is alove and well, it's a solid place. But does anyone know is the place of 25th street shut down. I went looking for it and could not find it. These places are usually tough to find, but I did see it at all?
Thanks
-
09-09-11 16:56 #3774Senior Member

Posts: 39Blooming business
I talked to Katie yesterday and it sounds like both flowershops will be in the same neighborhood very soon. Not ideal for me, but I'm sure I will still make an occasional trip.
Originally Posted by Hitts10
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-11 23:49 #3773Regular Member

Posts: 18Relax. Really?
It had been awhile since I'd visited an AMP. My old stand-by the Flower Shop is now shuttered. So, after reading a few decent reviews, I tried Relax. What a crazy fiasco. A doorbell that plays the Star-Spangled Banner? After being walked to my room by a decent looking 30-something, I end up with someone probably 50. I asked for 30 minutes, she pressures me about hour. I say no. After a somewhat decent massage, she says,"You got 5 more minutes. Want hour?" Confused, I reluctantly say ok. And she asks for $20 then. She leaves, comes back and say,"Here twenty dollar back. No hour." Proceeds to start with the finish. Then someone else comes in, saying "No problem." So 50 year-old says "Ok. Hour."
Massage was fine, I guess. But same old poor english, standard experience. I think I'm done with these places.
-
09-08-11 20:17 #3772Senior Member

Posts: 62Michelle Gone Until October
The last time I visited Michelle a couple Mondays ago, she was very friendly. She kept smacking my butt until I got to the room because she recognized me from the last time. Opted for the hour because she gives a great massage (back, arms, legs, feet). She always does a little play of certain areas, which she got me addicted to. Then, the flip happens. I imagined her blowing, kissing, and licking all over my chest and nipples. She motions to hand, mouth, and crotch for my reaction. I nod at hand motion and then she proceeds to make me happy. After finish, she cleans me up and helps me dress. She told me she will be gone until October. Can't wait til then! .6 for hour and. 6 for tip.
Originally Posted by Lktahoenv
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-11 20:06 #3771Senior Member

Posts: 94What's the latest on Hillside?
I saw one poster speak glowingly about his experience, but two others said no go. Anyone seen her lately (or her cohorts) and would like to share. PM me or post. AMPs aren't getting it for me. I'm wondering if Hillside is one of those places where you just need to earn her trust with a couple of visits. I keep feeling the need to check her out, but wanted the latest 411.
Thanks!
-
09-08-11 16:42 #3770Senior Member

Posts: 36Shadeland
Visited an old haunt, saw new girl Alicia / Alice. She has been reviewed here previously. Average professional technique. Poor English but good customer service skills, open to accomodate client requests so everyone is satisfied with service, though somewhat mechanical. Not great but still earns a recomendation based on menu.
-
09-08-11 12:25 #3769Senior Member

Posts: 30Tiffany
Nice to hear, wish the rate was lower, seems a little high for topless rundown, been pondering trying her out for awhile, will have to give her a shot to see what kind of mileage is available. Has anyone been able to get the bottoms to come off.
Originally Posted by DiscreetGuy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-11 11:28 #3768Senior Member

Posts: 30Tiffany
Nice to hear, wish the rate was lower, seems a little high for topless rundown, been pondering trying her out for awhile, will have to give her a shot to see what kind of mileage is available. Has anyone been able to get the bottoms to come off.
Originally Posted by DiscreetGuy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-11 11:11 #3767Senior Member

Posts: 192Wally World
I've been pretty swamped, and there was really no hurry to report since the provider is gone, but I did follow up on the report for Sophie at Wally World. I also had written them off due to sub-standard providers, but the s. Side is a heck of a lot closer to where I need to go in Indy than Jordans, or the W. Side.
Too bad she's gone as of last Wednesday, which was when I stopped by, but I'd be really curious to hear anything about her replacement. She must have had quite a following (rightfully so) , one monger actually waited for the 1/2 hour I was in there for his session. Standard rates, and although it doesn't matter, she was attractive and enthusiastic, and as a bonus, the massage was decent.
-
09-08-11 07:46 #3766Senior Member

Posts: 30Tiffany
Nice to hear. I too have been tempted to try her. The rate sounds a little high for only having the top revealed, unless there is some mutual play allowed. Now if there was a wardrobe malfunction and everything fell off and hands were free to roam, then I would okay with the rate. I will though give her a try and post back.
Originally Posted by DiscreetGuy86
[View Original Post]
Cozy
-
09-06-11 12:00 #3765Regular Member

Posts: 15I think Michele was just gone for the day.
I had a similar dream last week about Jordan's and the star was Michelle. She told me business has been slow and with the nightmare of the hard-to-find Fishers situation still haunting me, she was a nice relief. Standard. 4 for 1/2 with my dream ending on a. 4 for standard finish. Hopefully she's not gone for good, but I don't think so.












Reply With Quote





