Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 778 of 806 FirstFirst ... 278 678 728 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 ... LastLast
Results 11,656 to 11,670 of 12089
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #434

    Update

    Well, as in was getting ready to pull off, a monger pulled up. They must have made a deal, as she went to put her hair up, and was dealing getting into the car. Sure enough, marked squad pulls up. The monger tried to drive off, which ended up with him getting pulled out of the car at gun point. She then took offl

    FYI, she was dressed to look like a tweaker. We had a red tint to her brunette hair. Like I said before, she had onnjeans with a tee shirt and a grey hoody.

    There was an unmarked white van across the steer, and another undercover cop sitting in a red Jetta behind her on 20th. Neither moved for the bust, a black and white squad came from up the block.

    Keep safe guys.

  2. #433

    Watch out guys

    Just saw a wow get out of a undercover squad and stand on the corner of 20th and National. The car was a light green Lincoln. Thengirl is wearing a greybhoodynwithnjeans and has her mid drift showing. For shits and giggles I pulled onto anside street, she didint leave the corner for 15 min, and there is a white van parked across then street.

    On to the rest of the loop for me now.

  3. #432

    Two quick additional comments

    After all that work last week, and this week, to get bumped by one car length on the SW of my dreams is just a shame. In any event, was here a few months back, and met one of your regulars, around 6th and Mitchell. She allowed anal for. 40. We did it in the rain, in a parking lot, outside my rental. Romantic, I know. That's me, what can I say.

    In other news, Chiccaron, which I may have botched the spelling on, is the skin of the pig, deep fried, until it bubbles and cracks. A white guy like me would almost call it pork rinds, but that is the crappy potato chip type stuff you find in the chip isle of the supermarket. The REAL thing is like slicing the fat off the edge of a pork chop, leaving a little meat on, then grilling it to a new level of badness.

    If anyone knows the info on the girls of my dreams, drop me a note.

  4. #431
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingJohn  [View Original Post]
    Posting this late.

    I travel into the area on business on occasion. You guys are up front with info, so it didn't take long to figure out the route.

    After a few days of cruising the route at various times, it seems that on certain nights, Tuesday and Thursday last week, there was a lot of activity. Different types of girls depending on the streets. Blonde in a side doorway on and off on National. Greenfield has everything you can imagine, blonde, brunette, fat, skinny, black, white, asian. The other streets as well. 12pm didn't work, and 6am either. In certain areas. 6am is a hot time. 7-8pm worked, then 10pm worked, and 12am worked except it got freaky, with TV, and fatties. Some peopleshould find another line of work.

    All of these streets are high traffic, so I got so tempted to pull over on hotter girls that had to be civilian. I am never satisfied, always thinking the next corner holds the supermodel. Well, that wasn't the case. But I kept at it. I couldn't understand why girls would take off just 'cause I was passing. Maybe it was the rental. It was as close to cop car as you get. Whatever.

    In the end, I didn't partake, but may be at it again this week. Noticed cops all over, but they are pretty busy dealing with life in South Milwaukee. The bike cops worry me, as they seem to pop out of no where.

    I found a chicharron cart. Anyone know if it's safe?
    It's good to read a report from a senior who RTFF for info. Now if we could just teach the newbies to do that.

    Of course if you have any questions you can pm people for help. I can't help you with your chicharron question because I have no idea what that is. I've never heard of anyone getting sick from eating street vendor food in Milwaukee and the vendors seem to be in the same place all the time, so if I wanted to try something I would go for it. Maybe others have more experience to share.

  5. #430

    South loop

    I drove the south loop for more than an hour, after 11. It WAS dead. A couple here and there, sometimes on side streets I'd not expect. Actually passed a white spinner with shoulder length hair, permed. Looked cute and young, and as always, as I spun around, a suburban spun around a car length ahead of me.

  6. #429

    I hope it's not to cold already

    Well, did the south loop a little after 9 tonight, it was a ghost town.

    Temp was only 61, I hope that had nothing to do with it.

  7. #428

    Greenfield. Kyla / Kayla?

    Is this kyla / kayla we always see on greenfield avenue?

    I swear it's her. But somehow someone made her look much hotter.

    Or am I mistaken?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...4-u-23/4665956

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...elf-23/4639937

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...ess-23/4634788

    Let me know if you can be / see I swear this is her.

  8. #427

    Yea Twisted pay some dues first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman20  [View Original Post]
    Twisted,

    Normally new members need to prove themselves by posting useful and relevant information before they start asking for contact information. Your two police report posts, while true, aren't useful. A suspicious mind might think that you work for LEO.

    Ice
    Yea Twisted you got to pay your dues first with some good reports and some useful info, or a least have something good to trade. I do not think your LEO but I don't trust you yet sorry.

  9. #426

    Late report

    Posting this late.

    I travel into the area on business on occasion. You guys are up front with info, so it didn't take long to figure out the route.

    After a few days of cruising the route at various times, it seems that on certain nights, Tuesday and Thursday last week, there was a lot of activity. Different types of girls depending on the streets. Blonde in a side doorway on and off on National. Greenfield has everything you can imagine, blonde, brunette, fat, skinny, black, white, asian. The other streets as well. 12pm didn't work, and 6am either. In certain areas. 6am is a hot time. 7-8pm worked, then 10pm worked, and 12am worked except it got freaky, with TV, and fatties. Some peopleshould find another line of work.

    All of these streets are high traffic, so I got so tempted to pull over on hotter girls that had to be civilian. I am never satisfied, always thinking the next corner holds the supermodel. Well, that wasn't the case. But I kept at it. I couldn't understand why girls would take off just 'cause I was passing. Maybe it was the rental. It was as close to cop car as you get. Whatever.

    In the end, I didn't partake, but may be at it again this week. Noticed cops all over, but they are pretty busy dealing with life in South Milwaukee. The bike cops worry me, as they seem to pop out of no where.

    I found a chicharron cart. Anyone know if it's safe?

  10. #425

    Dayton Visitor

    Going to be visiting later this month.

    Anyone able to PM me a good route, I would most appreciate it.

    DD

  11. #424

    Numbers Request

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted45  [View Original Post]
    Could someone pm me corinas number really would like to try her out next week get a hotel and relax with her for a bit!
    Twisted,

    Normally new members need to prove themselves by posting useful and relevant information before they start asking for contact information. Your two police report posts, while true, aren't useful. A suspicious mind might think that you work for LEO.

    Ice

  12. #423

    Ran the South and North loop last night and then early this afternoon

    LEO everywhere. Saw 1 BSW last night that was too big for me on North and none today. Might need to see one of my regulars.

  13. #422

    Few BSW s out but le were everywhere Sunday evening

    Hey like to notele presence today was nuts counted 5 squads at beginning of vliet today 3 squads by lincoln and greenfield had a le passing by every 15 minutes spooked BSW they were out but timid to approach any cars.

  14. #421

    Corinas number

    Could someone pm me corinas number really would like to try her out next week get a hotel and relax with her for a bit!

  15. #420

    Monique, North side

    Several weeks ago, an attactive spinner calling herself Monique gave me her number. Today, I finally called her and set up a meeting. She claims she lives in a house off Capitol with her 5 yo son. Nobody else lives there, so she claims. I pulled up in front and she walked out of the house leaving the front door and screen door wide open. She thought I was going to park and go inside. But, I'm just too cautious for that. I've seen too many situations where a girl claims she lives alone but she just happens to have 2-3 cousins or brothers or? Staying there.

    Anyway, she is very friendly and hops in the car and we drive away leaving the front doors wide open. Makes me think there were other people inside.

    We parked in a quiet spot and proceeded with CBJ and CFS. She does everything covered. She takes direction well and she believes that the customer comes first. Stats: 25 yo, black, very thin but nice tits,

    I'll definitely call her again.

    BTW, after dropping Monique off, spotted 4 attractive young BSW on the drive home. They were on Atkinson, North, and Lisbon. They are out there. Just need to have your radar fine tuned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape