Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #916
    Quote Originally Posted by EscortHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone out there have any 411 on her? I am seeing her later today. She wants to go out for a drink first to a bar near her home. I am leery. Should I be?
    Report on your visit. Let us know if we should visit.

  2. #915

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by EscortHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone out there have any 411 on her? I am seeing her later today. She wants to go out for a drink first to a bar near her home. I am leery. Should I be?
    She's got a bunch of reviews on T*R. She is for real. I've read where she's done the pre-meet before. Maybe it's her LE check. As for how your visit will go, that's anyone's guess. Some liked her, some didn't.

  3. #914

    Amy Mayhem in New Port Richie

    Does anyone out there have any 411 on her? I am seeing her later today. She wants to go out for a drink first to a bar near her home. I am leery. Should I be?

  4. #913

    Gabriela

    Quote Originally Posted by Girishblr2001  [View Original Post]
    Hello, my brothers, Any East Indian girls around? Escort, Stripper etc? Did any one see any?
    Yes Gabriela or Gaby is product of Indian and white. She advertises on BP.

  5. #912

    Gabriela

    Quote Originally Posted by Girishblr2001  [View Original Post]
    thanks, is she the one ion Busch blvd? Any one seen her? Also, have seen in one of the postings that Busch blvd location, girls giving gifts. So am bit skeptical.

    Thanks for the info.
    No she is not on Busch Blvsd. The one listed on Busch Blvd is different. The real Gabriela or Gaby is in Brandon area. She is good. Everything is covered.

  6. #911
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellafica  [View Original Post]
    There's a young lady named Gabriela, or Gabby, in the Brandon / Riverview area. Very pretty face, chubby (she was just PG when I saw her. About a year ago?) , sweet. FS, everything covered, lovely ass. I think I saw her on BP recently, but I've been out of town for a few weeks.
    thanks, is she the one ion Busch blvd? Any one seen her? Also, have seen in one of the postings that Busch blvd location, girls giving gifts. So am bit skeptical.

    Thanks for the info.

  7. #910

    Gabie

    Anyone tried this one?

    http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/g...ith-25/4863145

    Any info would be helpful

  8. #909

    Absolutely not true

    Quote Originally Posted by Ho Consultant  [View Original Post]
    Reports on another board indicate the FBI raided this agency and has the owner (s) in custody. They took the site down real quick. This agency was a branch-off from the infamous Miami Companions agency that got shut down by FBI, ICE, and Dept of justice a while back. Be-careful using agencies, the Feds may already know who you are.
    Sorry for delayed response as I just came across this post in reference to my agency. Ho Consultant, whoever you got your information from was either very confused or flat out lying. My agency, Divine Courtesans has never been busted (knock on wood) and myself, Taylor (I'm female) am the only owner of my company. I am not a branch off of Miami Companions neither did I have any affiliations with them whatsoever. I think I may have called them once for a reference, that's about it. I started my agency a few years ago in NNJ then extended to NYC and just recently started servicing Florida. My web site is the same web site that I had before and only time it was down it when the hosting company I had made a flub. I am a reputable agency at least with those who know me LOL and hope to have many more clients in Florida. As far as screening as I think someone else mentioned, there are ways to bypass giving full name, IE date check p411 with several references or with references of agencies or indepedents I personally network with, even with the exception of "full" screening" with client having to provide full name, after your first appointment, its deleted. I don't want your information and don't need it after that.

    Happy Hobbying,

    Taylor.

  9. #908
    Quote Originally Posted by Girishblr2001  [View Original Post]
    Hello, my brothers, Any East Indian girls around? Escort, Stripper etc? Did any one see any?
    There's a young lady named Gabriela, or Gabby, in the Brandon / Riverview area. Very pretty face, chubby (she was just PG when I saw her. About a year ago?) , sweet. FS, everything covered, lovely ass. I think I saw her on BP recently, but I've been out of town for a few weeks.

  10. #907

    Any East Indian escorts in Tampa?

    Hello, my brothers, Any East Indian girls around? Escort, Stripper etc? Did any one see any?

  11. #906
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Ho  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Nicole is prego again. Starting to lactate too. She is not advertising but ask me to give her number to senior members I trust. PM me if interested. She has in-call only at 50th Street and I-4 (Exit 3). Bill Ho
    WTF? Again?

  12. #905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 374
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Ho  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Nicole is prego again. Starting to lactate too. She is not advertising but ask me to give her number to senior members I trust. PM me if interested. She has in-call only at 50th Street and I-4 (Exit 3). Bill Ho
    If memory serves well. She has terrific nips!

  13. #904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Sweet Nicole. Pregnant and lactating

    Sweet Nicole is prego again. Starting to lactate too. She is not advertising but ask me to give her number to senior members I trust. PM me if interested. She has in-call only at 50th Street and I-4 (Exit 3). Bill Ho

  14. #903
    Tinyeye on,

    http://www.eros-tampa.com/dynamic-im.../2443990fs.jpg

    Gives "ai. Eecs. Umich. Edu"

    http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conw...e/Leslie7s.jpg

    And click on the link below the tinyeye result.

    I use,

    http://m.eros-tampa.com

    (To be able to right-click and use tinyeye)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Ho  [View Original Post]
    Teach me something. How does tineye give you the bottom link? Bill Ho.

  15. #902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Tineye

    Teach me something. How does tineye give you the bottom link? Bill Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by FLbeach  [View Original Post]
    It amazes me the ads sometimes on EROS and other sites. Here would be a real surprise:

    http://www.eros-tampa.com/files/231566.htm

    Ashley Phone: 484-680-5742.

    And checking with tinyeye gives you.

    http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conw...eTownsend.html

    Either she is hard up and you are in for a surprise down below (depending on how good the surgeon was) or an obvious fake. LOL

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape