Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,686 to 11,700 of 12062
-
08-22-11 19:20 #377Senior Member

Posts: 118Greenfield Ave. 2:20PM
Had to drive down to the southside this afternoon so I took a look. Usually don't see much but today around 25th I saw a dirty blond with straight hair, turqoiuse top. I looked, she looked back, and when I craned my neck as I drove by she gave me a nod. Just for grins I hit the signal and pulled over as there were plenty of spots. She started walking my way but I kept on going. Kind of spent from the weekend, but she was doable. Not bad looking. Half hour later I drove by again but she was gone. And as I drove a little east there was a nice looking gal who gave me a smile and a wave as I drove by. Brunette, not fat, medium boobs, curly hair, nice smile, nice teeth. There was a neon Schlitz sign in the background. No police but saw some on Nat'l. Saw a couple others who kinda sneered when I looked. Must be nice to be a female who lives in that neighborhood and deal with all the leering mongers.
-
08-22-11 10:42 #376Senior Member

Posts: 2814You're right on!
Originally Posted by Steve4100
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-11 09:41 #375Senior Member

Posts: 92Corinna
Called Corinna with the number a Senior give me on here. Met her on a side street on the south side very skinny typical drug addict street walker but she is nice thou she was with here friend April she is thicker and has a nice ass but she seemed out of it. Corinna offers me a two girl special but I decline at first but I ask her how much she says. 40 for both so I agree to that. They take me to an abandon house on the south side very scary neighborhood I was nervous but thinking with the small head I proceeded get in to the house and go to a small room with no bed or anything in it but the floor was carpet. Corinna gives me bbj while am on my back then April rides me Cowgirl very tight pussy then Corinna rides for a little bit then we switch back to bbj I put on another cover and take April doggy while Corinna massages my balls that felt great I cum in cover. I get up and hurry the hell out of there. Over all a good time just did not like the location if I re pete will definally try and get a room.
Be safe,
D. S
-
08-21-11 20:18 #374Senior Member

Posts: 145I'd say any action you find on 3rd street around the arena would be. On 3rd street, around the arena. I can't tell you what kind of action you'll find there, but that location is right where you'll find any action at that location.
Originally Posted by Wilover
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-11 17:04 #373Senior Member

Posts: 84Corina
Did the south loop last week Thursday just prior to midnight and a young looking white pair caught my eye. They went a block south of the 8th and GF and the young one no longer seemed young but we still chatted. Guess what the name is. Corina! I told her I needed to meet her as she was well regarded online-which she was quite familiar with. Went to one of her spots for BBBJ for. 20. And yes, she really does aim to please. I'm was so proud to have met her after hearing so much good here. Was with a friend named April whom I'd like to try sometime. I actually wanted her but she was very timid / unenthusiastic and Corina was more eager to just get in the car. I think I've seen this April out of one of the bars on Mitchell looking very nice in a tight dress but I'm not sure. Want to try Corina at home and maybe even give the friend a spin too. Great find and the reports are accurate.
-
08-21-11 16:32 #372Senior Member

Posts: 413Rtff
Obviously it sounds stupid since you could not have made any effort to even read the first couple pages of the Milwaukee forum. If you took less than 10 minutes you would know exactly where to go in Milwaukee. READ the Forum, the most basic of rules.
Originally Posted by Wilover
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-11 16:23 #371Senior Member

Posts: 1434Yeah, actually it does sound stupid.
Originally Posted by Wilover
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-11 14:05 #370Regular Member

Posts: 1Question
Where can I find some action around 3rd st around the arena. Might sound stupid but I new to the area.
-
08-19-11 01:47 #369Senior Member

Posts: 270Tonights south loop
Well, was hoping to run into the hsw I saw earlier today, but no luck. So took a quick lap on south side. Lincoln was nothing. Greenfield had a couple of heavy BSW, (not into the biggies myself) and National had what appeared to be a couple of trannies, and a BSW named Lucky, she however wanted $75 for a CBJ, so I just came home.
-
08-19-11 01:39 #368Senior Member

Posts: 270Club 6
Club 6 is on the corner of 6th and Beacher, a real shit hole. I actually stopped in there tonight, not a friendly crowd. Complete sausage fest, no girls except a couple hags. Didn't stay long, it was very apparent white guys were not welcome. Most of the guys there were over playing the Latino gang bang roll. Very defeating to what most Latinos are like.
-
08-18-11 21:37 #367Senior Member

Posts: 2814Probably a bar on south 6th street if there is such a thing. Or maybe the 6th street stroll.
Originally Posted by Droo89
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-11 21:28 #366Senior Member

Posts: 67Club 6?
I'm not familiar.
Originally Posted by Waukesha
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-11 14:29 #365Senior Member

Posts: 270South loop still dead
Well, tried the south loop again this a. M. Between 11 and noon, dead except for one hsw, I saw on 6th and Beacher. Stopped to check her out but she said she wasn't working right now, but heading home from last night. Said she and her friends work Club 6 at night and for their after parties. Said to find here there. Other then that, Nat, Lin, Grfd were all dead.
-
08-17-11 21:04 #364Senior Member

Posts: 1309I spotted a slim blond on National around 20th & spun around the block to pick her up. She's one of many that looks good from a distance, but up close she had nasty sores all over her face & mouth. Took a pass.
-
08-17-11 00:07 #363Senior Member

Posts: 1434I was out for a short time today myself. I just have not had much free time lately. I hit National before 11 am. I saw one possible hsw around 28th, but I could not make a connection to be sure she was working. I suspect she was, but I'm just not sure. I saw another WSW around 21st. She came out of a building just as I drove by. Again, I can't be sure she was working, but for whatever reason I did not turn around for a closer inspection. I then drove up Greenfield and back down Lincoln seeing no prospects and my short window of opportunity closed.
Originally Posted by Droo89
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




