Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,336 to 34,350 of 43529
-
08-20-11 14:31 #9194Senior Member

Posts: 537He?
Usually you can tell from the TS how happy you might leave. If they wash the private parts and the backside then it's a good sign, if they just spray it and don't touch it you are probably out of luck.
As others have said, it is good to give it a good try, try for roaming and DIY and ask for help. Sometimes they are not sure if you are LE and these actions would help let them know.
Originally Posted by MickPK
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-11 15:28 #9193Senior Member

Posts: 5267 Coddington Quincy
After reading all of the great reports regarding 67 Coddington Street, I decided to visit. I know that everyone has a different experience so I can only tell you mine. I arrived at what was labeled "Health center" on the second floor. I entered and was greeted by a tall rather loud asian woman. I asked for Sophia. FATP (flat ass tight pants) responded that she was Sophia (I knew that was not true) Sophia was supposed to be young. $60 and I went to a clean room for the massage. FATP was ok about a 3, the massage was actually pretty good. The loud woman at the front desk came in during the massage and confessed that the woman doing the massage was not Sophia and asked where I had heard about Sophia. I said a friend. During the massage FATP did not like me touching her."OK done turn over". Very uninspired finish and I tipped $20. On the way out the loud asian woman said "you do not seem happy" wow you got that right. Many better out there. Will not return. I would recommend Ocean Massage and China Massage as better alternatives.
-
08-18-11 05:58 #9192Senior Member

Posts: 164Sophia is at School St. Nancy, formerly of School St, now works at Marrett.
Originally Posted by Phindroid
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-11 23:39 #9191Senior Member

Posts: 44Bodyworks in Lexington
There are two places that advertise bodyworks in Lexington (2839 or 0315). Which one are you referring to?
Phin
Originally Posted by Lk Msg
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-11 18:34 #9190Regular Member

Posts: 22Bodywork at Lexington
I will keep this short and sweet.
Room: looks like a spa (new and clean). Was happy to see them trying.
Provider: Sophia. Attractive by MA AMP standards. She was very concerned about if I'd been there before. I suspect my 2nd trip would be better.
Massage: Poor. Unfortunately, this is not one of her skills.
Ending: Though happy, not great. Too much oil, too mechanical / uninspired, not to mention I could've done without the fake moans. Some OTC roaming.
Standard hour (.6+.4). I would've considered returning if I hadn't looked at my watch on the way out-I was in and out in 45 mins.
-
08-17-11 17:47 #9189Senior Member

Posts: 723Holiatic
Wow. A really good steam and sauna. Thanks for the info. Makes me want to rush right over.
Originally Posted by Aimstraight
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-11 15:07 #9188Senior Member

Posts: 299Revere
Went to my fav Hollisit spa and it was great. It's probably the best steam and sauna I've had here in MA. Very relaxing and in my opinion well worth the money. Damages were 100+40 and will def return.
-
08-17-11 12:42 #9187Senior Member

Posts: 1856Wellesley
I love it. The officers 'devised an undercover operation". Gee. Let's see. I got an idea. Let's go there. Pretend we aren't who we are. And trick the poor lady just trying to make a living into rubbing our dicks. Good going wellesley. You took another dangerous fiend off the street.
Originally Posted by Mbk1999
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-11 10:27 #9186Senior Member

Posts: 115Bust in Wellesley
It doesn't even take a sharp eyed cop, all one has to do is check the daily CL listings and look at all the 'Grand Opening' ads. Of course some grand openings seem to go on forever!
Originally Posted by Turbonium K
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-11 09:53 #9185Regular Member

Posts: 16Phone number for Lisa
Lisa's phone is 6178491635.
Originally Posted by CityDweller
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-11 09:33 #9184Senior Member

Posts: 73It doesn't help that they opened a month before the Cedar St bridge construction began. The construction required cops on-site 24/7, standing there looking at their neon light hanging in the window facing Rt 9.
Originally Posted by Spaz2580
[View Original Post]
Just bad timing, and yes a bad idea to plant yourself in Wellesley. They have nothing better to do, what other crime is there in that city?
http://www.wickedlocal.com/wellesley...#axzz1VI9obW9C
-
08-17-11 07:14 #9183Senior Member

Posts: 228Rough Day
Needed some release yesterday so my first call was to my current go-to in Chinatown, LuLu who for some reason didn't answer her phone. Then called Lisa at Relax Time and got a message saying her number was no longer accepting incoming calls (weird). Aiko told me she wasn't taking any more appointments that day. Walked by the Thai massage place near Mass Ave and Huntington where that Brazilian girl Katie used to work. Only person available was "Janet". That Jolin ladyboy that looks frightening, so just kept on walking. On my way to the Sox game decided to give Rainbow near Newbury & Gloucester a try. I think it's probably been reported here before, but the place appears completely legit. It was a pretty good massage but no extras appear to be available. 0 for 5 on the day. Yikes.
-
08-17-11 01:41 #9182Senior Member

Posts: 446I don't see how "take care of" is anywhere specific enough for a sexual conduct charge. Nodding your head isn't exactly the HJ symbol.
Originally Posted by SMS 54
[View Original Post]
But year, Wellesley, it's not there are many murders there the LE needs to worry about. What's the most dangerous thing there, someone going 71 on route 9? LOL.
-
08-17-11 01:15 #9181

Posts: 729I'm not an attorney,
But if the news report is accurate, this scenario appears to be bordering on entrapment. Bottom line is the business is shut down and the provider will probably plead out. I don't think it was a good business plan to locate in Wellesley, a more blue collar area may have been more likely to succeed.
Originally Posted by Spaz2580
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-11 22:30 #9180Senior Member

Posts: 537Wellesley. Bust
This place did not last long.
http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/l...sexual-favors/









Reply With Quote






