Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2407

    What can I ask?

    It's been a long time since I visited a SW. What is the best way to check to verify that they are not uncle?

  2. #2406
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Brightmore is dead these days, but 20 years ago OMG (I got my second BJ on Fenkell)
    LOL. It pains me to think that big blonde Crystal from the triangle area was a tight little blonde spinner back then. She would hang at the gas station on the corner of BeaverLand and Fenkell almost every night. She ripped me off at the Victory once after I gave her ride there and I never saw her again after that.

  3. #2405

    Family Reunion

    Just wanted to let you all know, Uncle Leo's been telling lots of stories at Aunt Ave's tonight. Might want to steer clear, lest he catches you with one.

  4. #2404

    Cruising Last Night

    Hit the triangle first didn't see much activity other than my uncle at least two of them, Hit 5 M and saw nothing, Hit W Ave saw two prospects but the one I wanted brunette WSW about 25 ish was talking to a guy on a bike near Evergreen and then I saw a cab pull up so I passed the other, A blonde WSW walking down a side street toward a group of guys standing in the street I also passed on this one then I saw my uncle in an suv so I split. M Ave was jumping and my uncle was out also saw at least five cruisers and a paddy wagon. Fort was dead but uncle was not. He was alive and well although hidden off the beaten track! I was trailed by a civilian auto down the Ave (I changed lanes 5 times in three blocks and they changed everytime with me) could be a fellow monger or UC le? Decided to play it safe Called my favorite little peach #1 for great dtbbbjtcim Stay Safe and watch your back!

  5. #2403

    Fenkell / 5 mile area

    I don't have the balls to pick up a SW but I saw about 3 to 5 BSW on Fenkell between telegraph and evergreen. 3 o'clock Monday afternoon. I could be wrong but I never seen anybody talk about this area before.

  6. #2402
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this has something to do with the 15 shootings we had in 24 hours over the weekend? It's open season out there.

    The 12-hour shifts are not a rumor, it's a two-week initiative according to the writeup in the Free Press.
    My info is that they are focusing on the major problem spots. Last night on fox 2 I belive they were active on gratiot, and who knows where LEO will prowl next so be aware guys of anything and everything! Don't get caught where you are supposed to be!

    I did a light cruise down Chene, saw a couple of WSW and BSW on that track. Any info on that street? I was suprised to see action there! After my buisness was concluded downtown, I hit jr and saw my half egyptan out on lantz. Not much else out there, I might try again on the weekend and see sandra (thanks jw, check your inbox).

    Stay safe guys

  7. #2401
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    If you cruise the tri a lot then they're aware of you. Never seen a gangsta pimp or dealer in the triangle? WTF you must be in a different triangle. Seriously.

    I look way younger than my actual age so I guess they assume I'm looking for party favors. When I tell them "I'm straight" (street for not looking for drugs) then the standard reply is always,"oh' I know what you looking for". Then I usually get the run down on who's around and where they might be found, or I get told to "take this number". Which is their phone because no one wants to hang on the corner talking smack for long. They have the same concerns about uncle that you and I do so they will be trying to figure you out too.

    I don't recommend interacting with them to anyone. I don't trust any of them anymore than I would jumping into a pit of rattlesnakes. But I have had a few good results in the past. Be aware if they show up with ms. Fugly they will be upset with you if you decline. So for this reason I prefer to pick and choose my own. I learned a long time ago that one persons idea of "I got this smoking ass babe for you" is not usually the same idea I had in mind. If they're persistent then I ask if they can send me a pic to my phone.

    Repeat: I do not recommend interacting with them for anyone. If you're a regular normal guy just looking for some temporary companionship, then interacting with them brings you too close to a world you don't want anything to do with. Especially in the triangle. Personally I find it much better to stick with the golden 3F rules (find them, fuck them, and flee) and stay well below the radar.

    Time of day is anytime after dark and before the sun rises.
    I am rolling mostly in the mid-day hours, so maybe that explains why I don't get bothered. I see plenty of thugs, gangbangers, and back-alley apothecaries in my travels, but they leave me alone.

  8. #2400

    Retap after 3 months on the street.

    Ran into her on Michigan side street (you regs will know which one I mean) and she's at least 15 pounds skinnier. .

    Still cute but sinking fast. BBBJ / facial finish. Told her to get out while she can.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    Saturday AM I spotted a short Latina around Central Ave. Or so, about a 7 or 8 on our scale. I didn't really get a SW vibe from her (she wasn't watching the traffic and she actually seemed to be on her way somewhere, though slowly.) I decided to make a run at her anyway, just in case. I pulled up in a parking lot and smiled as she walked by. She hesitated, then came over. I told her she looked tired and asked her if she needed a lift. She told me she was headed to Livernois and her feet were sore so I told her to get in. Turns out she was from Inkster and said she was stranded. My policy is if I make an 'indecent proposal' to a gal and she turns out to be a civilian, I give her a ride anyway. It's only sporting.

    After we were nearly there I asked her if she was sure she didn't want to to a date and she said 'yeah, I guess. I really haven't done this before. Ever' I know, I know, we've all heard that one a dozen times, but I believed her: she was super nervous and awkward.

    Long story short, I picked a spot and told her to just pretend she was with a boyfriend. As a performer, of course, she wasn't the greatest but she was serviceable, cute, and not jaded yet so.

    Anyway, after we were done (though she sewars she isn't planning to make this a career) I gave her a brief edited version of the most important parts of the 22 rules (from the provider perspective) and the sorts of situations to avoid (more than 1 guy in a car, etc.) and dropped her off where she was going. Her name was Monica. Be nice to her if you pick her up, guys.

  9. #2399
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Heads up, rumor has it that DPD will be running 12 hour shifts. So they will be handing out tickets left and right to pay for all that overtime.
    Maybe this has something to do with the 15 shootings we had in 24 hours over the weekend? It's open season out there.

    The 12-hour shifts are not a rumor, it's a two-week initiative according to the writeup in the Free Press.

  10. #2398

    Ouch, my post!

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Rose sounds like my kind of girl. I'll be looking for that one tomorrow.

    I cruise the Triangle a lot. Never have I seen nor been accosted by gangat pimps. What time of day / night is this going on?
    "gangat" pimps? That was supposed to be "gangsta", of course. Did I write that or did the spell-checker squirt that one out?

    Moving on. Triangle yesterday had several interesting strollers in the afternoon, and still no sign of the above mentioned gangsta crowd.

  11. #2397

    Crystal

    I was cruising Vernor early this morning and ran across Crystal who I have picked up several times in the past but I had not seen out since late last year. HSW or maybe mixed, it is hard to tell. 26 or so but looks younger, shorter with a little more ass on her than she had before. She said that she has been off the streets for six or seven months living with a relative in another town, and I believe her because she didn't seem high (yet) and was very clean and looking much better than the last time I saw her. She is not very energetic but she gives a nice BBBJ, slow and steady and doesn't miss a drop for $20. She showed me where she is living and gave me her number, which I will be using very soon. Drama free and a nice girl and like I said, she gives a really good BJ. Now if I could just run into Laura from the same area who I haven't seen out since the winter, I would be very happy.

    No LE to be seen anywhere in the area, not even on Mich. Ave. Not very many other girls out, just the BSW's and their pimps who always seem to be out on the Ave. And a few others that weren't looking too good.

  12. #2396
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Rose sounds like my kind of girl. I'll be looking for that one tomorrow.

    I cruise the Triangle a lot. Never have I seen nor been accosted by gangat pimps. What time of day / night is this going on?
    If you cruise the tri a lot then they're aware of you. Never seen a gangsta pimp or dealer in the triangle? WTF you must be in a different triangle. Seriously.

    I look way younger than my actual age so I guess they assume I'm looking for party favors. When I tell them "I'm straight" (street for not looking for drugs) then the standard reply is always,"oh' I know what you looking for". Then I usually get the run down on who's around and where they might be found, or I get told to "take this number". Which is their phone because no one wants to hang on the corner talking smack for long. They have the same concerns about uncle that you and I do so they will be trying to figure you out too.

    I don't recommend interacting with them to anyone. I don't trust any of them anymore than I would jumping into a pit of rattlesnakes. But I have had a few good results in the past. Be aware if they show up with ms. Fugly they will be upset with you if you decline. So for this reason I prefer to pick and choose my own. I learned a long time ago that one persons idea of "I got this smoking ass babe for you" is not usually the same idea I had in mind. If they're persistent then I ask if they can send me a pic to my phone.

    Repeat: I do not recommend interacting with them for anyone. If you're a regular normal guy just looking for some temporary companionship, then interacting with them brings you too close to a world you don't want anything to do with. Especially in the triangle. Personally I find it much better to stick with the golden 3F rules (find them, fuck them, and flee) and stay well below the radar.

    Time of day is anytime after dark and before the sun rises.

  13. #2395
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Rose sounds like my kind of girl. I'll be looking for that one tomorrow.

    I cruise the Triangle a lot. Never have I seen nor been accosted by gangat pimps. What time of day / night is this going on?
    I picked up Rose a few weeks back. Attitude was good and skills were decent. I have seen her out a few times and she is always around the bar on gr. She said she lives close in Southfield and doesn't walk much. Also said she wasn't doing this for dope money. I like my girls younger though. I would say Rose is mid-40s.

  14. #2394
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony317  [View Original Post]
    You should stop sleeping and dreaming so much and starting doing. It's a lot better.
    Interesting comment from someone who hasn't posted a single report of any verifiable sort. Maybe you should take your own advice and stop harassing people who actually post good information?

    K

  15. #2393

    Shannon On Fort

    After Vanessa I still didn't feel like going home so I cruised a little while longer. The weekend was so dead I felt I should make up for it with a double header. Came across Shannon on Fort and after a couple of passes caught her standing alone in a good pickup spot. 27 yo WSW long blonde hair 5'1" about 100lbs. Kind of cute (I know it sounds like my last post but Vanessa is Brunette) LOL. After the check cleared found a spot and got reallly good bbbjtcim with a little DT mixed in and Left the evidence on the curb! Once again Jackson and his half brother left with her. Definately looking for a repeat with her. No digits per the usual story (someone stole her phone) 2 loads in 1 hour I call that a good night and happy dreams!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape