Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2390
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggjake  [View Original Post]
    Last night I had a dream that I cruised Mich, clark, grand, vernor for about 2 hours. I only saw 3 SW out and about. Dreamed that I picked up a cute blonde by the name of Nichole, and had fun for 20. A bit rushed, but not bad. I previously stopped at Club Venus, which I have been there a few times, and last night was absolutely the worst. I was only there for a half hour, only approached by 1 girl, and she was hideous. There is usually a few cute ones, but not last night.
    You should stop sleeping and dreaming so much and starting doing. It's a lot better.

  2. #2389
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Well it looks like we are getting more and more Hollywood Hoes on the Ave, even seeing ads on BP for girls at the Victory Inn on Michigan Ave and Wyoming next to the strip club.

    IMHO don't be fucking around in that notel, very hot with LE, dope-boys, gangsters and BS pimps (it's not safe)
    Remembr going there back in the 90's. It was just as wild then.

  3. #2388
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Number 16 for a BJ date, going down hill fast.
    That's too bad.

  4. #2387

    Out of towner

    Last night I had a dream that I cruised Mich, clark, grand, vernor for about 2 hours. I only saw 3 SW out and about. Dreamed that I picked up a cute blonde by the name of Nichole, and had fun for 20. A bit rushed, but not bad. I previously stopped at Club Venus, which I have been there a few times, and last night was absolutely the worst. I was only there for a half hour, only approached by 1 girl, and she was hideous. There is usually a few cute ones, but not last night.

  5. #2386
    Quote Originally Posted by Barber Shop  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? I've cruised the R for a week now and not much out. Did see a so so redhead past the coney where melanie usually hangs, but was already scooped when I flipped back.
    Melanie's been around. She was out earlier this week.

  6. #2385

    Melanie

    Anyone seen her lately? I've cruised the R for a week now and not much out. Did see a so so redhead past the coney where melanie usually hangs, but was already scooped when I flipped back.

  7. #2384

    Triangle

    Scouted the triangle on Tuesday just after lunch and today on my lunch hour. Basically nothing on Tuesday and a little less today. LEO was out patrolling today. Watch out and stay safe.

    Michigan Guy.

  8. #2383
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Good. Damn good. She was a real sweetheart.

    Hit the R the other day, seen 40ish BSW in an orange dress thick in all the right places near Arizona. I never seen this 1 before. Short story, got a notel for a very hardy FS session. No complaints, no rush, hella time 4 a. 2 plus. 1 tip. She has no wear 4 her age, smelt great, she can't be full time. Dropped her off at her minivan later. Sorry can't remember her name, blunts'll do that.
    Haha, I seem to have the same blunted issue as you. I forget names all the time.

  9. #2382
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    BTW, one of the John R girls shared that Reyna's shooter was convicted and sentenced to life. Thought some of you would want to know.
    Good. Damn good. She was a real sweetheart.

    Hit the R the other day, seen 40ish BSW in an orange dress thick in all the right places near Arizona. I never seen this 1 before. Short story, got a notel for a very hardy FS session. No complaints, no rush, hella time 4 a .2 plus .1 tip. She has no wear 4 her age, smelt great, she can't be full time. Dropped her off at her minivan later. Sorry can't remember her name, blunts'll do that.

  10. #2381

    Debra from the Ave

    Pick up Debra on the ave tonight around 8:30ish just west of Livernios. Blond done up in a knot 5'4 to 5'6 mid twentys 120 to 130 with some a cups. Went to a notel for H & H for. 5 +.1 tip. Nice BBBJ then on to k9 mish then back to k9, only complaint was she wouldn't do CG. She was acting like she enjoyed it as much as I did. Didn't have digets to give but says she's out alot.

  11. #2380

    Out for a ride

    Went out for a ride on Monday, started on the jr. I am not familer with to many SW names because I usualy so dam nervous I rush through my whole experience, but after stumbling across this board and reading you're guys post, I came to the conclusion that I need to take my time and enjoy the company instead of the hurry up and rush thing. So I whould like to say thanks to the members for their post because my next experience with a SW will be much more relaxed. But anyway. On mon at3:30 pm saw to WSW both blonds with a BSW by winchester at partystore was going to go for one of the blonds but to many thugs by them so went on down seen a nice WSW on lantsz dirty blond about 5"5 spiner wering a blue dress went around the block for a quick leo check and she wazs gone so I started to go to the ave seen the crazy BSW with the chruch on the way.

    On the ava by the ford dealer ship was a hot tan WSW short blk hair wering a nice red dress I thought TGTBT went around to talk amd she was gone, then a little down the road another tall blomd WSW wering yelow and green dress nice ass tits loking like a hollywood sftreet walker. I wanted this one bad but was beat again buy someone in a pick up anyways it was time to get back so went home empty handed I was woumdering if any one seen the two om the ave mon at 5:00 ish.

    Thank and stay safe brothers.

  12. #2379

    Was that on Monday

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I was just in front of the victory lookng at 2 scantily clad BSW's (10:50 am) and a brown minivan coming from dearborn was being chased by like 20 l. E. Cars. Marked and undercover. It was crazy to see that many cars go by at probably 70mph! Robbery maybe? Crazy shit!
    I seen the sam thing on Monday on mac when I was making my wa why down to woodward, did not see what they were chasing though.

  13. #2378

    Carri from the Ave.

    Stupid and I went for a trip down the Ave Tuesday afternoon. Things were looking pretty slow and I was about to give up when I spotted Carri on the service drive by Central. I pulled over and she jumped and gave me the standard greeting. I honestly was looking for a quick BBBJ but Carri had a really nice tan body and stupid quickly decided on f / s for $60. Once at the room Carri hit the bathroom to freshen up, she quickly came out completely nude showing off a really nice and tan body. Carri let me snap some pics but would not give me the go ahead to post them sorry guys. We got started and she asked if I would start out on top."Sure" and after a couple minutes I asked if she could do some doggy style."No" lets just keep doing it this way, I really hate that! I saw the date going down hill so I started ramming it home hard and quickly got my nut off. Overall Carri had a great body with a good attitude until it came down to date time. I might repeat in a pinch. Again I have pics but can't post. However I do have a link to one of her backpage ads.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ime-25/6331616

    Go luck and be safe,

    Billy

  14. #2377
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxtar1011  [View Original Post]
    Was Holly real skinny, small boobs?
    When I saw her she was about average maybe 125 to 135 lbs It was winter so I didn't check the cup size through the big coat plus I was so suprised with her talent and the fact that she did a good CLEAN job I was not with her too long! LOL

  15. #2376
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    Definitely the same girl. She mentioned Garden City. She said she'the driven down there and I was her last date for the day. Sure enough as soon as we finished she hopped in her truck and left.
    Thanks for the heads up. I now know where to look!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape