Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4279
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Lets (de) confuse him some more shall we.

    It's interesting that there is a Victory Motel and a Valero on both the Ave and Tele and both are in the stroll areas.

    The area he was referring was indeed Tele. Re-read his post. BTW if you hit the Victory on Tele you are a long way from Dearborn.

    Unless there's another Victory and Valero south of I-96?
    There is also a Victory in Dearborn along Michigan ave and a block away is a Valero. This is a short distance from the Ypsi stroll. I think this is the one he is referring to.

    K

  2. #4278
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    I met a WSW named Holly several months ago! Had her hair slicked back into a long blonde ponytail? Said she lived in GC? I met her in the triangle had digits but lost them. Just curious to know if she has a new spot!
    Definitely the same girl. She mentioned Garden City. She said she'the driven down there and I was her last date for the day. Sure enough as soon as we finished she hopped in her truck and left.

  3. #4277
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    I met a WSW named Holly several months ago! Had her hair slicked back into a long blonde ponytail? Said she lived in GC? I met her in the triangle had digits but lost them. Just curious to know if she has a new spot!
    Was Holly real skinny, small boobs?

  4. #4276

    The thrill of the triangle.

    Came across Rose (of John R fame?) in the triangle tonight. Short, skinny, long dark hair, kind of a mess up face, and glasses. Pulled up to the corner with my window down because I smoke. Thought she was with the rest of the bar patrons at this particular corner so I didn't give it a second thought and I was checking for traffic to clear so I could pull out. She walks up before I realize, reaches in the window and grabs my the*ck like she's going to yank it out the window and says; Hi my name's Rose! Want to have some fun? Got digits too.

    Saw a few others but it's always hit and miss in the triangle area. When uncle does show he seems to showing in force lately as well. Never just one vehicle.

    BTW, anyone else been getting approached by the gangsta pimps in the triangle area lately? They aren't going to hurt a income source unless you're complete asshole or greenhorn with no business in the area but they always make me just a bit nervous. Lately I've been offered enough free H, Rock, Digits, and Girls to go out like Charlie Sheen.

  5. #4275
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    I met a WSW named Holly several months ago! Had her hair slicked back into a long blonde ponytail? Said she lived in GC? I met her in the triangle had digits but lost them. Just curious to know if she has a new spot!
    Nice DSL's also? She was by the city limits last night.

  6. #4274
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom69  [View Original Post]
    Nope, we are talking about Detroit, those posts would be in the Ypsi / A2 section.
    Lets (de) confuse him some more shall we.

    It's interesting that there is a Victory Motel and a Valero on both the Ave and Tele and both are in the stroll areas.

    The area he was referring was indeed Tele. Re-read his post. BTW if you hit the Victory on Tele you are a long way from Dearborn.

    Unless there's another Victory and Valero south of I-96?

  7. #4273

    On the prowl tonight

    I happened to be close to the Ave stroll and decided to run through before I headed home. I pulled onto the Ave around 11:15 pm down by Wyoming and headed towards Livernois. On my first stroll through I saw my uncle wearing his State cloths with someone pulled over and a tow truck was loading up the car over by Central. I didn't see anyone around, so I am unsure what it was all about. They both were gone on my second pass through. I spotted another local uncle at the Telway and nothing beyond that. I noticed that there was nothing around either, the streets seemed pretty bare. I ran down through the Vernor stroll and again, nothing around. About midnight I saw the first signs of movement, a girl about 5'6 140 lbs, black and blonde hair, I just missed the pickup on her. Saw a heavy set HSW. 30ish? 5'4 about 180ish, I later saw her sitting in front of the apartments by Junction with a younger girl, very pretty short brown curly hair. She didn't seem interested at this point. I saw her again later walking down the Ave, soaked to the bone, looking for a ride.

    About 12:30 I am about to head home after the last pass and I run across Carrie. I was pretty impressed with her. 34 I believe she said, firm a cup, tight round little ass. 5'6, 120 lbs with brown hair. Pretty face, glasses, almost librarian-esque; although, she had way to much perfume on. Very intelligent, engaged me in conversation the entire time and asked some pretty interesting questions. We singled out one of my locations and she began to simply enjoy herself immensely. Swallowing the boys, moaning, groaning for a good 15-20 minutes without complaint; although, she could have followed directions better. Digits for active seniors.

    K

  8. #4272
    Quote Originally Posted by Vcuram1978  [View Original Post]
    Hey All,

    So, I try and monger close to home, meaning Ypsilanti area, and sometimes like the ease of BP in a pince, but not the same thrill as mongering SW for sure. So, it has been dead as all get out in Ypsilanti, and LE is making it almost impossible to enjoy the hobby, so I am thinking of branching out. I will likely never go downtown Detroit, call me a coward, but it's not my area so to speak, meaning that I do not know the streets well enough to know where to go or not go, etc. I keep seeing posts here in the SW section mentioning Victory and Valero. Now, I stayed out towards Dearborn for sometime, and Know of a Victory Hotel and Valero station right on Tele, but assumed that was still the edge of dearborn. Is this the same ones folks here are referring to? If so, this is within my comfort zone, because I know the area well. Just need to know the times, and if it is best to cruise through parking lot and park to look or to swoop and pick-up.

    Oh, and if I get one from either location, I will happily publish the details of my encounter for all to view.

    Many thanks one and all,

    RAM
    Nope, we are talking about Detroit, those posts would be in the Ypsi / A2 section.

  9. #4271

    Update 7/26. 8/6

    Due to pc issues I have been absent. Here is the brief update on my recent activity. Per reports here I saw Faith on Vernor. Rushed toothy BJ incomplete (she must have needed her medicine this day) Sorry guys (I know you like her) I have Faith no more! LOL An hour or so later picked up Becky from the Ave not far from TWay! She said she was great which is usually a red flag for me but It was getting near dawn so I said WTF! Decent (not great) bbbjtcim with a level 2 skullf'ing mixed in! Damage a ajack and a half I left Happy! Will repeat. 7/30 saw my number 1 Peach for FS. 8/1 Early AM saw a cute little HSW on the Ave by threefive. Can't remember her name but she was really paranoid and couldn't suck the sugar off a popsicle! Did not take direction, instructions or advice. She even refused to take a level 1 skullf'ing! What a rookie! LOL BBBJ incomplete (would like to try FS so I may repeat).8/3 early AM saw Crissy on Harper 40 ish WSW not great looking but Great dtbbbjtcim for the market rate plus tip Damage a jack and a half will repeat! Saturday 8/6 Saw my # 1 peach for dtbbbjtcim. Stay safe and happy mongering!

  10. #4270
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    I don't usually make it over to the west side but I found myself on Fenkell around 6pm today and happened upon Holly, blond WSW, not bad looking, mid 30s maybe, with a decent body. She wanted. 3 for CBJ but I got her for. 25 for a good, non rushed BBBJ. She seemed to get pretty into it, caught and then, to my surprise, this lawn kept it's clips (without my asking) , if you know what I mean. Would definitely repeat.
    I met a WSW named Holly several months ago! Had her hair slicked back into a long blonde ponytail? Said she lived in GC? I met her in the triangle had digits but lost them. Just curious to know if she has a new spot!

  11. #4269

    Not in Dearborn

    Quote Originally Posted by Vcuram1978  [View Original Post]
    Hey All,

    So, I try and monger close to home, meaning Ypsilanti area, and sometimes like the ease of BP in a pince, but not the same thrill as mongering SW for sure. So, it has been dead as all get out in Ypsilanti, and LE is making it almost impossible to enjoy the hobby, so I am thinking of branching out. I will likely never go downtown Detroit, call me a coward, but it's not my area so to speak, meaning that I do not know the streets well enough to know where to go or not go, etc. I keep seeing posts here in the SW section mentioning Victory and Valero. Now, I stayed out towards Dearborn for sometime, and Know of a Victory Hotel and Valero station right on Tele, but assumed that was still the edge of dearborn. Is this the same ones folks here are referring to? If so, this is within my comfort zone, because I know the area well. Just need to know the times, and if it is best to cruise through parking lot and park to look or to swoop and pick-up.

    Oh, and if I get one from either location, I will happily publish the details of my encounter for all to view.

    Many thanks one and all,

    RAM
    You are close take mi ave east into detroit no SW in dearborn. But there are strip clubs in dearborn that provide extras, read the strip club forum. Downtown detroit is not the place to monger either.

  12. #4268
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Date  [View Original Post]
    I had a really fun time w / Juice (John R, gorgeous young BSW) the first time I hooked you with her about 2 months ago, so I was happy to pick her up when I spotted her near 7 mile early Sunday. Unfortunately, I found out the hard way that you need to keep her from taking her 'medicine' before she takes care of you. She became a stammering, mumbling, paranoid waste case after disappearing into the bathroom for a few seconds before the deed. I've been around lots of girls over the years, but I've never seen one become this much of a basket case after doing a hit. She's probably the prettiest girl on John R, but she's severely lacking in street smarts and 'work ethic' and I'll have to pass her up going forward.
    LMAO! Same thing happened with me. Her name is Ronnie but she goes by Juice. When she is sober she is the best thing on the streets by far! I always make her take care of me first because once she gets a hit. Its over! I call her Dr Jekyl and Mrs Hyde! She actually seems too sweet to even be on the street. It's a damn shame what crack does! The funny thing is though. Give her exactly 8-10 mins and she comes right out of it.

  13. #4267

    Vcitory and Valero

    Hey All,

    So, I try and monger close to home, meaning Ypsilanti area, and sometimes like the ease of BP in a pince, but not the same thrill as mongering SW for sure. So, it has been dead as all get out in Ypsilanti, and LE is making it almost impossible to enjoy the hobby, so I am thinking of branching out. I will likely never go downtown Detroit, call me a coward, but it's not my area so to speak, meaning that I do not know the streets well enough to know where to go or not go, etc. I keep seeing posts here in the SW section mentioning Victory and Valero. Now, I stayed out towards Dearborn for sometime, and Know of a Victory Hotel and Valero station right on Tele, but assumed that was still the edge of dearborn. Is this the same ones folks here are referring to? If so, this is within my comfort zone, because I know the area well. Just need to know the times, and if it is best to cruise through parking lot and park to look or to swoop and pick-up.

    Oh, and if I get one from either location, I will happily publish the details of my encounter for all to view.

    Many thanks one and all,

    RAM

  14. #4266

    Reyna's murderer caught, convicted

    BTW, one of the John R girls shared that Reyna's shooter was convicted and sentenced to life. Thought some of you would want to know.

  15. #4265
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Midafternoon, I spotted the BSW with the cane between 6 and Nevada. Not a bad body for her age. But then I recalled that she was crazy, so I passed.
    Heh, yeah, I picked her up for the first time maybe 20 years ago on Michigan. BTW I think she's east Indian, not black. She was model-gorgeous back then, easily the hottest thing I'd ever seen on the streets. Crazier than a shithouse rat even then, though. She grew up in a well-to-do family, BTW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape